**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Where can i watch this online?
nerd.gif

thats the same thing i thought jonah looked like he wasnt going to say anything when quinn showed him the pic, but u never know sometimes those previews are made to deceive ppl

and for ppl asking for a link try this site http://www.watch-dexter-streaming.com/ i think u have to download a toolbar or some @!*%

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

thats the same thing i thought jonah looked like he wasnt going to say anything when quinn showed him the pic, but u never know sometimes those previews are made to deceive ppl

yea they are.. the preview in the start of the show where they replayed the

"hello dexter morgan"

scene gave me the chills
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as soon as i saw quinn look at deb while she was in that nice tank top scrubbing hard, i knew something was going down.
dexter accidentally killed an innocent last season (the photographer).  now he killed that guy in the restroom without any research.  he was a douche though, probably did something bad to deserve to die.

we'll see how good arthur mitchell's family is at lying.  they could tell quinn that he protected them from arthur who was a psycho but then people will notice that arthur is missing.

Originally Posted by shogun

as soon as i saw quinn look at deb while she was in that nice tank top scrubbing hard, i knew something was going down.
dexter accidentally killed an innocent last season (the photographer).  now he killed that guy in the restroom without any research.  he was a douche though, probably did something bad to deserve to die.

we'll see how good arthur mitchell's family is at lying.  they could tell quinn that he protected them from arthur who was a psycho but then people will notice that arthur is missing.
nah any involvement with the Mitchel family will be bad for Dexter... Will raise a ton of questions like why is he with the trinity killer/did he kill ppl etc...

I really like how this is gonna tie season 4. Usually they dive into something completely new. Season 4 was ridiculous though so im happy there's still all these unanswered questions.

It seems that people like Quinn and maybe others may look into Dexter killing Rita, but more importantly its gonna lead to his relationship with the Mitchell family which will raise many more questions.

This is gonna be tense.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

nah any involvement with the Mitchel family will be bad for Dexter... Will raise a ton of questions like why is he with the trinity killer/did he kill ppl etc...
Nah, I think since Dex helped the Mitchell family and got rid of Arthur they find out and are gonna back him up.

So Dexter torched the shed and still kept his slides? I was kinda preoccupied with something else at the time.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

So Dexter torched the shed and still kept his slides? I was kinda preoccupied with something else at the time.

I don't think they ever brought it up but he torched a SHIPPING CONTAINER. I'm guessing he bought one under a alias name ever since the Cody in the shed fiasco.

my memory about last season is a little hazy, but don't the police think someone else is the Trinity Killer?  dexter framed someone else (i think a guy in a junkyard) and killed him.  so the police don't know who arthur mitchell is and his daughter killed herself before revealing his identity to Deb.  i tried looking on wikipedia but some stuff was left out.  can someone clear  this up.

my memory about last season is a little hazy, but don't the police think someone else is the Trinity Killer?  dexter framed someone else (i think a guy in a junkyard) and killed him.  so the police don't know who arthur mitchell is and his daughter killed herself before revealing his identity to Deb.  i tried looking on wikipedia but some stuff was left out.  can someone clear  this up.
yea honestly i dont remember either lol...

Well, I think the family will report Arthur Mitchell missing and they will sketch out a guy who looks like Dex.

They find out the guy framed ISN'T the Trinity Killer and they continue on searching and tie the two together. (or Quinn does)

yea honestly i dont remember either lol...

dexter framed a truck driver, only to give himself more to time catch trinity himself. the info for the truck driver didnt match trinity, the department used the kidnaped kid to find out about the home building project trinity was a part of and matched him at all the locations where murders took place. they raided his house to find him gone, bank accoutns emptyd, they know arthur was the trinity killer.

on another note, I CANT STAND DEB. EVERY DAMN SCENE SHES IN SHE'S TALKING LIKE SHES ABOUT TO CRY OR JUST STRAIGHT UP CRIES. SICK OF HER 1 EMOTION ACTING.

quinn is gonna be on dexters table before the end of the season....
I sure hope you're right, Quinn appears to be getting a little too close from what the season preview showed. 

Quinn easily = Doakes, and we all saw how that turned out. 
laugh.gif

And Quinn and Dex already have beef since Quinn is sensitive about being seen taking money from a crime scene. 

But just so I got this right, this picks up basically minutes after Dex finds Rita.......which means, Arthurs daughter, Quinns girl, just killed herself the day before??  And Quinn whips it out for Deb without issue?  Always knew I liked Quinn. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I'm not so sure I like the Deb/Quinn angle.  Unless it causes a problem for Quinn later in that he has a hard time searchin around for Dexter when he's takin his sister like that. 

Felt to me like this episode was merely to tie up last season, I think that the next 11 will thrn focus on whatever other serial killer bout to walk thru Miami.  How the hell anybody live in that city, this is like the 10th serial killer to come walkin thru there in the past couple years. 
laugh.gif

All in all, good start to the season. 
pimp.gif

0 Xm 0, thanks for clearing that all up. I didn't remember that stuff.Dex would never hurt Quinn intentionally. Murdering a cop is way out of line. Quinn isn't a bad guy, he's just nosey and trying to do his job. Maybe he'll plant evidence and get him busted for taking that money. He lucked out with Doakes. He didn't know what to do with him but crazy, pyro Lila took care of business.Anyone else miss Lila? She was like crack in the form of a sexy woman with an accent. Wish they kept her for another season.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Who killed Rita? 
looks like Trintys "M.O." or however you type it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he did tell Dexter "its already over" also, like he told hid jump victim in the 1st/snd episode..

^trinity killer
and 
laugh.gif
@ 10th serial killer the new guy looks crazy from what they showed in the previews

i %!+!*@ HATE deb... i hate everything about her character... i don't want to see any piece of work with her in it because of her overly emotional @@*... but the show is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom