Official DOTA 2 Player's Thread vol. THE INTERNATIONAL 2016

for all you support players out there, practice playing with CM. the slow ms and positioning based ulti will teach great habits

and the hero is just super powerful 
pimp.gif

I have not played in half a year but I figure why not get back into it this weekend

anyone want to ranked mm tonight? 

What role do you usually play? You can usually win games single handedly at that level if you pick a core like Sven or Jugg and just focus on farming and taking objectives at opportune times. 

i always end up playing with a bad team :lol: i always play supp, especially at solo since no one ever wants to pick that

#teamward*****

i feel ya.

i usually p4/p5. im still learning the game tho

steam: nawzlew1, or you can find me in the NT group.

struggling to get my seasons up :lol: #roadto2k.

Last edited:
I just played my first game as Storm since Icefrog hit him with the nerf hammer after 6.84. Man... felt soooo good lol he's actually viable at 3k. And yes, I used to be a filthy Storm picker 
laugh.gif

You guys ever check dotabuff or yasp? Yasp especially is really handy for keeping track of how you performed in game. 

Last edited:
Y'all watching the Manila Major at all? Game 2 Navi vs DC was nuts. Dendi still the GOAT 
sick.gif

New caches are out. Some real good sets in there. :pimp:
Did i forget to mention that I bought them all? :lol: :smh:
I wanted hanobi and tenneko, but to no avail. :smh:
So, if anyone gets it, I have a spare Fortune's Tout for Jugg... :nerd:

Last edited:
I just caught the highlights for last nights matches.

How are ya'll predictions going?

Only hero I play in that list is Undying :lol:

Last edited:
That Navi game ruined a bunch of my predictions lol longest match, hero with most last hits in a game, player with most last in a game all down the drain after day one. 

Are any of you guys "NUKE" on steam? just got a friend request but I don't recognize the name 

I expected EG to not do well, but not this bad.

Aui isn't a great P1 anymore and Bulba is playing poorly as well.

I'm hoping Liquid comes back cause I predicted them to win :lol: I could use the BP.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think Aui should go back to the 4 and Fear to the 1. If Fear is too hurt to play 1, might be time to retire. Bulba has been underwhelming for sure. EG Universe was the best offlaner in the world. 

I'm pulling for Liquid as well. I love watching Matumba, Jerax and Fata. 

Last edited:
Game 2 Liquid vs LGD was nuts. Jerax 6-slotted on Disruptor, keeping up in networth with a Terrorblade.... 
sick.gif

might just go for the finals or something for TI6. hotels in seattle are expensive af. :x

hate that I have to sell my midweek tickets if it comes to that.

I swear having a mic is a gift and a curse. 2nd time I got reported for disruptive communication. first was 24 hour mute, 2nd is 48 hours.

you'd be screaming as much as me having lost 3 v 5. two DC'd on the other team and the rest of the team just fed and fed their remaining heroes. one of em was 23-0 Bloodseeker. :smh:

I swear having a mic is a gift and a curse. 2nd time I got reported for disruptive communication. first was 24 hour mute, 2nd is 48 hours.

you'd be screaming as much as me having lost 3 v 5. two DC'd on the other team and the rest of the team just fed and fed their remaining heroes. one of em was 23-0 Bloodseeker. :smh:

basically why i only play 3+ stacks

smh had a teammate abandon when we were killing early-mid game.

smh.

road to 2k stalled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom