**Official Dr. Dre Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre Thread **Album Out Now**

"Compton" is set to stream live exclusively on Apple Beats 1.

Dr. Dre called into Zane Lowe's Beats 1 Radio show today (August 6) and said that the royalties he accrues from the Compton: A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre will be donated to build a Compton performance arts center, according to Complex.

Dr. Dre also says he hopes people will stop asking him about Detox after Compton's release on Apple Music today at 6 p.m. PST.

The forthcoming album was mostly written by Dre and two of his new artists, Justus and King Mez.

Compton also includes cuts featuring BJ The Chicago Kid, Kendrick Lamar, Xzibit and Eminem, among others

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.34977/t...um-royalties-to-build-performance-arts-center

Dre doing big things for the West Coast, legendary move indeed

Isn't Dre from Carson?
giphy.gif

hol up, I cant hear this without an apple id ???? Just dloaded itunes for nothing???
help for your boy, bros. link or pm or something

hol up, I cant hear this without an apple id ???? Just dloaded itunes for nothing???
Download iTunes on desktop. Click on link dude posted. Enjoy... :smokin

Stream will be up for 3 hours only though. |I

Last edited:

I think you would need the apple id only because the stream is through apple's radio service with lets you purchase itunes songs and other services.

Last edited:
Y'all sure it doesn't start at 6? I'm signed in, but am not seeing where I can stream the album. The whole album is whited out and unselectable right now. >: :smh:

Halp! :frown:

Last edited:
Y'all sure it doesn't start at 6? I'm signed in, but am not seeing where I can stream the album. The whole album is whited out and unselectable right now. >: :smh:

Halp! :frown:
Yup. I'm 40 minutes into the album :smokin

It's one stream though. You can't choose which track to listen to.

Wow. This album sounds so good in earphones. This just sounds so professionally done. I can't wait to see all the OG rappers tweet about this and youngstas talking about how they been down with this era.

Back
Top Bottom