Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

But Gohan lost to the strongest Buu....

And now we have restarted the Super Buu Kid Buu debate.

I just assumed their mothers cut the tails off. Can't have kids walking around with tails getting made fun of.

Why didn't trunks and goten have tails dough
ive heard theories that it is a reccessive trait.
But Gohan lost to the strongest Buu....

And now we have restarted the Super Buu Kid Buu debate.

I just assumed their mothers cut the tails off. Can't have kids walking around with tails getting made fun of.
"lost" is such a harsh word for what happened lol he got absorbed when super buu realized he couldnt win. same thing happened to vegito. but i dont want to get into that debate again lol

Why didn't trunks and goten have tails dough

I honestly don't get why people assume they didn't. We've seen with Goku and Vegeta that they can be permanently removed. And everyone involved knew full well by the time Goten and Trunks came around how dangerous a tail could be. With Gohan however, neither Goku or Chi-Chi knew that at the time, and the other Z Fighters didn't know the kid had been born to warn them. But it's the first thing they ask about when they see him. Considering her firsthand experiences with the Oozaru transformation, Bulma most certianly would've taken care of the tail. And mostly anyone in the group could've told Chi-Chi the same about Goten.

im pretty sure Uun was born with a tail. Since Buu at least for a while was saiyan. And the dragon probably took focus wish to mean reincarnate Buu as a whole so Uub is part saiyan and that's why he gets so strong early on. I believe in DBS he will turn super saiyan.

You heard it here first.

Goten wasn't born with a tail. Toriyama said he forgot about the tails by that point.

When baby Trunks first appears Krillin asks if they got his tail removed. We can assume Trunks was born with a tail

im pretty sure Uun was born with a tail. Since Buu at least for a while was saiyan. And the dragon probably took focus wish to mean reincarnate Buu as a whole so Uub is part saiyan and that's why he gets so strong early on. I believe in DBS he will turn super saiyan.

You heard it here first.

He won't even appear in Super unless they go past the last episode, except maybe in a cameo.

Toriyama is gonna bring back the panties Oolong wished for and have it punch Mystic Gohan in the face is what's gonna happen. I read some translated notes from my "in."

full resurrecion of F is up on kissanime.com

Spanish audio with english subs and low quality but its bearable.

Itll be online and in english by august since its coming out in theaters for like a week over here next month

Nah I can wait... I'd be dying through the whole thing listening to Goku say gracias and per favor and Frieza saying murete
laugh.gif
crine

2nd episode is out.

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Super/Episode-002?id=112122
Notice how Goku went to King Kai's due to the planet having 10 times Earth's gravity, when Bulma's capable of building (And probably has) a spaceship that can provide him with an environment that is 300 times Earth's gravity....Let's call it what it is people, Goku just wanted to get away from his family. :lol: The status as a deadbeat continues.

Damn, I want some Japanese food now though. Those noodles, fish, and Octopus looked great. :smokin

That reference to Vegeta dancing though :lol: I see you Akira. Episode was worth it just to see Vegeta spending time with his family.

2nd episode is out.

Notice how Goku went to King Kai's due to the planet having 10 times Earth's gravity, when Bulma's capable of building (And probably has) a spaceship that can provide him with an environment that is 300 times Earth's gravity....Let's call it what it is people, Goku just wanted to get away from his family. :lol: The status as a deadbeat continues.

Son gave his child a quick headnod and ran right off to goof around with not a solitary damb to be found anywhere :lol: :smh:

Meanwhile this ___ Vegeta is actually being somewhat responsible and Goku got him out here thinking that's a bad thing.

Not feeling how they've been handling Beerus so far at all. Him being here right now is serving absolutely no purpose yet and he looks way more stupid for his actions than he does cool or threatening.

I guess they'll be going ahead and altering how long the Battle of the God plot happens after the end of DBZ, because I don't see how they can play off like 3 1/2 years being jumped through within the next couple of episodes.

Wasn't feeling this one in general, and I'm going to start waiting a day or two before watching because these subtitles sucked at times.

DB is the only anime, i'll read english subtitles for.
btw where Krillin at? 2 episode in, and not a word, i didn't even see him in the trailer?

Last edited:
They will be re-wrting the BOG saga. I still don't know how i feel about it. Loved the first 2 ep tho.

They will be re-wrting the BOG saga. I still don't know how i feel about it. Loved the first 2 ep tho.

Makes perfect sense to me. Seeing as this was going to be taking place within the same timeframe and featuring Beerus it seems like it was bound to happen. Either they'd have to have just assumed that all fans watched the films and not cover them, or just do a variety of flashbacks and references to the films. Just adapting them for their own arcs, with some minor changes here and there to fit whatever else they have planned seems the easiest way to handle it. Especially because, like we've gotten in these first two episodes, it allows us to see a bit more of Beerus and Whis, and what the Z Fighters were up to right before and going into BoG.

Who knows, these adapted arcs might end up being better than the films themselves, since there should be more time overall to flesh everything out.

Last edited:
I agree. I think the movie was for hardcore fans and them turning it into a saga was to attract new fans

:lol: @ bulma trying to get some D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom