Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Funimation > *

That was hard to sit thru. I do remember the Ocean dub Sayian Saga tho. Good times as a kid

come to think of it i don't remember it after freiza saga...i remember it going from that to funimation dub.

dbz movies ocean were great imo. ocean dub worlds strongest >

If I remember correctly, the Ocean group didn't finish the Frieza saga, after Funimation took over. Instead, they went on to dub the Trunks saga and so forth. The episodes didn't air in the US, but you can find episodes on YouTube.

I liked this new episode. My only gripe was the "science" they used to explain why the universe didn't get destroyed. So, Goku learned a new attack that allowed him to evenly match Beerus's attack so they cancelled each other. Because the first attacks looked pretty even to me.

Also last episode Beerus punched a hole in Goku but Goku recovered. So is one of the SSJ God powers the ability to regenerate? Because there's no longer a hole.

Also, is it safe to say SSJ God Goku more powerful than Beerus? Beerus said he'd be fighting at full power and Goku is still tapping into more SSJ God power. If that's the case then both him and Vegeta are both stronger than Beerus when they reach the blue haired Super Saiyan God form. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I liked this new episode. My only gripe was the "science" they used to explain why the universe didn't get destroyed. So, Goku learned a new attack that allowed him to evenly match Beerus's attack so they cancelled each other. Because the first attacks looked pretty even to me.

Also last episode Beerus punched a hole in Goku but Goku recovered. So is one of the SSJ God powers the ability to regenerate? Because there's no longer a hole.

Also, is it safe to say SSJ God Goku more powerful than Beerus? Beerus said he'd be fighting at full power and Goku is still tapping into more SSJ God power. If that's the case then both him and Vegeta are both stronger than Beerus when they reach the blue haired Super Saiyan God form. Thoughts?

I think in the movie they sad Beerus was still stronger but if Goku and Vegeta worked together they would be unstoppable or something like that

I think in the movie they sad Beerus was still stronger but if Goku and Vegeta worked together they would be unstoppable or something like that
Whis stated that if goku and vegeta worked together they MIGHT even stand a chance against beerus. implying that beerus still has the edge 

come to think of it i don't remember it after freiza saga...i remember it going from that to funimation dub.

dbz movies ocean were great imo. ocean dub worlds strongest >

If I remember correctly, the Ocean group didn't finish the Frieza saga, after Funimation took over. Instead, they went on to dub the Trunks saga and so forth. The episodes didn't air in the US, but you can find episodes on YouTube.

Oh so thats y the voices changed...always wondered that. when funimation took over i think dbz moved to toonami too. cuz early dbz was on the wb or some ****...

Where do y'all watch the funimation episodes in good quality? Rewatching the show on youtube and I only find full episodes of the other versions. Without the added music it's 
sick.gif
. Are the ones on Hulu the funimation? I've found some sites but the all the pop ups make it mad annoying.

He was probably thinking that it's value goes down once opened...that is if you're the type of person who's into collecting action figures and selling them.

Never watched dbz when I was younger but now I'm on around episode 200. Can't lie this show is :pimp: :pimp:

Love it lol

Idk if I would have been able to watch it on tv though. I'm on episode lkke 203 so I've probably watched 5 years of episodes in a month. I should have started with dragon ball but I went straight to dbz

Never watched dbz when I was younger but now I'm on around episode 200. Can't lie this show is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love it lol

Idk if I would have been able to watch it on tv though. I'm on episode lkke 203 so I've probably watched 5 years of episodes in a month. I should have started with dragon ball but I went straight to dbz
Whoa, how many eps do you watch per day?

I'm trying to get around watching some shows that I never got into as well, but everyone else did like Naruto and One Piece and they're like in the 700 eps category. Not sure how long it will take for me to catch up...

Back
Top Bottom