Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Power levels are just insane. Them boys in a tournament in space with a sphinx cat god and his genie keeper.

No one's "trapped in time" :lol: People just care about things besides how powerful characters are. Goku and Frieza during the Resurrection Saga were leagues beyond where they were on Namek, but you're seriouslly going to tell me that that fight was better than their original? Come on now. :rofl:

Hell, by this logic any fight with SS4 Goku must've just been phenomonal :rolleyes

Last edited:
How was hit getting destroyed by a SSBx2 Goku, godstomped by a SSBx10 Goku,

and somehow able to catch up to such an impossibly large gap in 1 fight?

We just seen dudes full power jumping the skip up from 0.1 to 0.5 seconds, but now he has full power full power?

Cmon son. Enjoyed the episode but Toriyama bringing that RoF stupidity.

Goku would still get washed by Beerus

Isn't that one of Hits abilities? Getting stronger mid battle, vegeta gets mad because he describes it as a Saiyan trait

No one's "trapped in time" :lol: People just care about things besides how powerful characters are. Goku and Frieza during the Resurrection Saga were leagues beyond where they were on Namek, but you're seriouslly going to tell me that that fight was better than their original? Come on now. :rofl:

Hell, by this logic any fight with SS4 Goku must've just been phenomonal :rolleyes

In Resurrection of F...yes. And it didn't take 12 30 minute episodes for the planet they were fighting on to blow up either. 5 mins huh Frieza? Well then again when there's more dialogue than actual fighting it easy to forget that Namek was suppose to blow up in 300 seconds...

All ABOARDDDDD, the super bandwagon just pulled up!

How was hit getting destroyed by a SSBx2 Goku, godstomped by a SSBx10 Goku,

and somehow able to catch up to such an impossibly large gap in 1 fight?

We just seen dudes full power jumping the skip up from 0.1 to 0.5 seconds, but now he has full power full power?

Cmon son. Enjoyed the episode but Toriyama bringing that RoF stupidity.

Goku would still get washed by Beerus
Isn't that one of Hits abilities? Getting stronger mid battle, vegeta gets mad because he describes it as a Saiyan trait
Yeah and I understand that...

But getting stronger to the point that just two minutes ago he was getting absolutely destroyed by a x2 SSB Goku he couldn't even detect,

A minute later getting completely decimated by a x10 SSB Goku where he was absolutely helpless, 

and somehow he improves enough to establish his baseline as equal to that of a SSB who has their power amped x10??

Discounting the actual Gods, they just unknowingly made Hit the strongest character in DBZ.

Last edited:
Power levels are just insane. Them boys in a tournament in space with a sphinx cat god and his genie keeper.

:rofl: When you put it in that blunt perspective

"Sphinx cat god and his genie" :rofl:

And I won't say super is on Z's level yet. But this is a damn good start

We need a good villain and a good saga with character development.

We need an intro to new planets, new characters, less focus on super saiyans and a real objective.

Like this tournament is cool, but what's the ultimate point? There's no quest, no dragon radar, nothing.

This is like the world strongest tournament but on a bigger scale.

Hopefully they branch into that alternate universe hopefully we see new races and planets with new villains and heroes.

I'm tired of seeing nothing but super saiyans. Even piccolo has been phased out and hasn't been making any progress.

But Goku is the GOAT. Son got the juice again. My boy Vegeta gotta learn the kaioken.

I'm so glad they brought it back.

We got the Galick gun and the Kaioken :pimp:

yea its def going to come down to Titi Boi and Hit imo
Beerus and Whis have said multiple times that Monaka can't fight they just bought him to motivate Goku
I know. I never said he had a chance to do any damage though 
laugh.gif

I wish Hit had a cool name for his technique instead of 'Improvement' though 
laugh.gif

Ole Tim the Toolman Taylor *** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

In Resurrection of F...yes. And it didn't take 12 30 minute episodes for the planet they were fighting on to blow up either. 5 mins huh Frieza? Well then again when there's more dialogue than actual fighting it easy to forget that Namek was suppose to blow up in 300 seconds...

All ABOARDDDDD, the super bandwagon just pulled up!

You're out of your mind :lol:

Just on the pure fact that Goku ascended to super saiyan mid fight is a testament to how great that fight was. There were only rumors of even reaching that level murmured throughout the species. 

Just on the pure fact that Goku ascended to super saiyan mid fight is a testament to how great that fight was. There were only rumors of even reaching that level murmured throughout the species. 

Let's also consider that even before Goku became a Super Saiyan that was a good *** fight! Super Saiyan then propelled it even higher. ****, I could write an essay about how that fight is better than their one in Resurrection :lol:

Last edited:

Let's also consider that even before Goku became a Super Saiyan that was a good *** fight! Super Saiyan then propelled it even higher. ****, I could write an essay about how that fight is better than their one in Resurrection
laugh.gif

Def feel you man. It's no contest. Another thing, during Resurrection Z you weren't even worried about frieza winning. Namek saga you got to see how beast frieza was. He seemed indestructible for the entirety of the fight, he would just get stronger and stronger no training.

The fight meant a lot more, two entire species were going to go extinct. Crazy anyone could even think Resurrection is touching it.

Let's also consider that even before Goku became a Super Saiyan that was a good *** fight! Super Saiyan then propelled it even higher. ****, I could write an essay about how that fight is better than their one in Resurrection
laugh.gif

Def feel you man. It's no contest. Another thing, during Resurrection Z you weren't even worried about frieza winning. Namek saga you got to see how beast frieza was. He seemed indestructible for the entirety of the fight, he would just get stronger and stronger no training.

The fight meant a lot more, two entire species were going to go extinct. Crazy anyone could even think Resurrection is touching it.

Which is why super is so amazing. These dudes were so desperate back in the day. They had 5 year old gohan trying to against frieza because there wasn't any one left but him and krillin. Piccolo getting washed, vegeta crying. Goku literally had to be the chosen person for his race and fulfill a prophecy that was thought to be a myth just to beat frieza. Fast forward 20 something years later and the tyrant the struck fear in their hearts and was that close to taking over the universe gets folded up in a matter of a few episodes. Goku isn't just some prophecy come true anymore, he's literally and figuratively become a god. Monkey boy...the one that flew on that cloud...the one who was pushing rocks with his bald headed best friend and begging an old turtle hermit to train him....has become a god.

Y'all still sleep. It's cool.

laugh.gif

Which is why super is so amazing. These dudes were so desperate back in the day. They had 5 year old gohan trying to against frieza because there wasn't any one left but him and krillin. Piccolo getting washed, vegeta crying. Goku literally had to be the chosen person for his race and fulfill a prophecy that was thought to be a myth just to beat frieza. Fast forward 20 something years later and the tyrant the struck fear in their hearts and was that close to taking over the universe gets folded up in a matter of a few episodes. Goku isn't just some prophecy come true anymore, he's literally and figuratively become a god. Monkey boy...the one that flew on that cloud...the one who was pushing rocks with his bald headed best friend and begging an old turtle hermit to train him....has become a god.

Y'all still sleep. It's cool.

That's exactly why Super isn't amazing and why every arc so far has been lackluster. Who honestly wants to watch a show where there's no sense of a threat? And there could be, because how powerful a main character is doesn't keep that from happening. Poor writing does.

Super Saiyan also wasn't part of a prophecy by the way.

Last edited:
Z is classic definitely but super has great potential if they expand all these universe ****

To me, the tournament arc is actually the start of super. I understand why they did the last 2 arc so they can connect it up to this point. I hate them for it because they rushed the **** of out it

Im just happy we get to watch dragon ball again every week.

17 mins of talking/staring at each other is DBZ Tho :lol:

They actually improved that in super thats why most fights only lasted half to full episode max except the main events

Yeah I just threw the greater than sign in there to get some blood boiling.

That's my major problem with anime in general. 

Way too much conversation for people usually out for blood. Makes no sense.

If I could draw i'd make a manga that has panels with dudes just going at it for 3 straight chapters. No words.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom