Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Goku is such an idiot. We know he likes to fight, but can't you just straight up win for once? Vegeta fought Cabba and trained him for a bit, then ended him. Goku should have done the same with Hit. If he had enough power left to ask to see Hit's true power he should have ended the fight (by winning) and did **** later. Ugh.

King of Everything looks like a lame.

I still want to know how strong Whis and Vados are, and what they are. Champa and Beerus were so shook when KoE showed up but they were both just chillin, as usual.

And how did Goku know Monaka was Hercule 2.0? He was fighting during the conversations.

Last edited:
So all that **** he said during the fight was real? I honestly thought it was all sarcasm and he was going along with the ruse. Incredible.

Power scale is so ****** up now in DBS. SSB Goku + x10 Kaio-ken should be way above Beerus by now.

Hit = GOAT
This is what bothers me.

Hit should be the strongest character in the series by far now being able to match a x10 SSB Kaio-Ken Goku.

Watched the last episode a second time with one of my boys...

We've just come to the conclusion Toriyama is trolling us and just cashing out at this point. Levels don't even make sense anymore.

lol Anymore?????
They at least somewhat existed in DBZ.

In DB Super it's pretty much a toss up at this point, none of it makes sense whatsoever.

Base Cabba and Vegeta being evenly matched? My ***** what?

Super Namekian Piccolo no match for a regular Final Form Freeza?

Super power scaling is absolute trash in comparison to Z.

They at least somewhat existed in DBZ.

In DB Super it's pretty much a toss up at this point, none of it makes sense whatsoever.

Base Cabba and Vegeta being evenly matched? My ***** what?

Super Namekian Piccolo no match for a regular Final Form Freeza?

Super power scaling is absolute trash in comparison to Z.

This

My only issue is that we still have no idea how strong Beerus and Whis are.

Everything else essentially has an explanation, some better than others

Beerus and Champas power levels have to be off the charts
What if they have a transformation
I can imagine Beerus saying
"you forced me to use my other form"
And Whis saying "Even I had a tough time stopping you from destorying half the universe in that form"

At this point in super
I'm expecting anything

Last edited:
It's like they don't think that people who understand DB are still watching. The nonsense power scaling ruins the fights in a show about fighting.

It's that simple.

Power scale is so ****** up now in DBS. SSB Goku + x10 Kaio-ken should be way above Beerus by now.

Hit = GOAT

This is what bothers me.

Hit should be the strongest character in the series by far now being able to match a x10 SSB Kaio-Ken Goku.
IDK... I dont think Hit can match Kakarot power for power, but his ability to stop time makes it so he doesnt have too

Hit = GOAT
This is what bothers me.

IDK... I dont think Hit can match Kakarot power for power, but his ability to stop time makes it so he doesnt have too
That in my mind puts him above Goku.

x10 Kaio-Ken was Goku's trump card. Hit not only became good enough to outlast it, he matched it in his base form.

Hit is basically x10 Kaio-Ken SSB Goku at all times. Dude doesn't transform or really power up. 

x10 Kaio-Ken was Goku's trump card. Hit not only became good enough to outlast it, he matched it in his base form.

Hit is basically x10 Kaio-Ken SSB Goku at all times. Dude doesn't transform or really power up. 

Hit did power up in the fight. On his base form hit was going faster than a second when he powered up he was time skipping by 2 seconds when goku used kaioken. However Goku wins because ut wasn't his full power. Remember goku has used kaioken x 15 and x20 before. What makes you think he can't go x30 now if he did x20 vs Frieza? Now he is way stronger. Plus we all know unless the person is killing or a danger to civilization Goku doesn't fight full power. At this case Hit isn't a villain or killing innocent people is just a tournament. So Goku wouldn't go all out. We all know what Goku can do when he is fighting villains.

Last edited:

Hit did power up in the fight. On his base form hit was going faster than a second when he powered up he was time skipping by 2 seconds when goku used kaioken. However Goku wins because ut wasn't his full power. Remember goku has used kaioken x 15 and x20 before. What makes you think he can't go x30 now if he did x20 vs Frieza? Now he is way stronger. Plus we all know unless the person is killing or a danger to civilization Goku doesn't fight full power. At this case Hit isn't a villain or killing innocent people is just a tournament. So Goku wouldn't go all out. We all know what Goku can do when he is fighting villains.

Except Goku admitted he was going all out, which is why he used kaio-ken in the first place.

I wouldn't really call Hits extremely short ki aura phases powering up in comparison to the 45 secs-1 minute they pan to Goku's face as he screams.

Goku said himself going x10 the way he did could have instantly killed him, and his x10 kaio-ken didn't even last that long as well as Hit still left standing.

Dude was on the ground having convulsions at the end.

In conclusion tho, Hit's improvement > Goku

Except Goku admitted he was going all out, which is why he used kaio-ken in the first place.

I wouldn't really call Hits extremely short ki aura phases powering up in comparison to the 45 secs-1 minute they pan to Goku's face as he screams.

Goku said himself going x10 the way he did could have instantly killed him, and his x10 kaio-ken didn't even last that long as well as Hit still left standing.

Dude was on the ground having convulsions at the end.

In conclusion tho, Hit's improvement > Goku

No Goku said the Kaioken had a 10% chance of damaging his body badly after using it. Not kill him.

Umm, based on what? Far as I can remember that's never once been implied. If the opponent is strong enough to handle him, Goku's going to give his all, because he enjoys fighting and wants to win said fights. Only time I can remember Goku specifically holding back is when he fought Vegeta again during the Buu Saga, and that's because there was actually something at stake that would've placed the planet in great danger had he fully powered up, Majin Buu.

Vegeta also never gave Goku a reason to go to SS3 anyways, seeing as they were evenly matched in SS2.

Last edited:
tumblr_n8knvly29n1t19zmno1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom