Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

What does that have to do with what I said? lol.
Goku didn't die and the androids/cell where defeated, the shows timeline spins off to a future where Goku is evil (erasing GT) and Trunks comes back to warn them.

maybe im just not understanding what your saying lol. are you saying that  the goku and trunks not from the time line of the cell games future trunks?

I'm speaking entirely on the show's timeline where Goku is alive in Super series and the androids/cell are dead. My assumption is that the show's timeline, 10 years in the future, has the dark Goku. So now Trunks, from the show's timeline 10 years in the future goes back to the show's present time for the next arc.

This is pending that Dark Goku and Hero Goku are the same character. If not, then it's fair enough to say we are getting the Future Trunks from DBZ.

I'm speaking entirely on the show's timeline where Goku is alive in Super series and the androids/cell are dead. My assumption is that the show's timeline, 10 years in the future, has the dark Goku. So now Trunks, from the show's timeline 10 years in the future goes back to the show's present time for the next arc.

This is pending that Dark Goku and Hero Goku are the same character. If not, then it's fair enough to say we are getting the Future Trunks from DBZ.
ohh okay i see now, that makes more sense. 

although i do believe that its more than likely the trunks we know, theoretically out of the 4 time lines originally there 2 trunks left not considering the one in the main time line. there should be a baby trunks and goku still alive in that timeline (circled). that could explain where the other goku came from and mai may have been turned young in that time line as well.

The “Future” Trunks Arc Starts!

On June 12, 2016, Dragon Ball Super  shows a new storyline… With Goku and the gang having finished the tournament against Universe 6, Trunks returns from the future and appears before them.

It’s the start of the “‘Future’ Trunks Arc”, a new plot line with story and characters based an original draft by Akira Toriyama.

After he defeated Cell, Trunks’ future was supposed to be at peace, so why has he re-appeared in the present…?

What is this new enemy in the future…?

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

This is also something we have to keep in mind when thinking about which trunks it is. This trunks killed cell in his time line which kind of eliminates the possibility of it being young trunks from the main timeline cause he was still a baby at any point that involves cell.

Well there you go then. If Cell's defeat is mentioned it could only be the OG Future Trunks :smokin Which is great, because Kid Trunks is trash no matter how old he is.

I think goku ends up being brought back to life and used for evil. Only thing I can think of. Also, "black" Goku is wearing the sme earrings that Demigra wears. I'm calling it now. DRAGON BALL SUPER is a prequel to xenoverse/heroes.

wooaah all this DBS Future Trunks talk in here makes me feel super excited about the series

just like how i felt when i saw Trunks appear in DBZ for the first time and and sliced up Freeza back in 1992
nthat.gif

I have quite a few good characters. I list some of my best guys by type.
Blue: SS2 Goku, Vegeta, and Teen Gohan. Great Saiyaman. Whis.
Green: Dokkan Awakened Buu, Whis, SS3 Vegeta, Dokkan Awakened SS Goku, and Vegito.
Purple: Perfect Cell.
Red: Dokkan Awakened Gold Freiza, Buu Saga Goku with the Spirit Bomb finisher, Kid Goku, SS Bardock, and SS2 Vegeta.
Orange: Hachiyack

Right now for the World Tournament I'm running SS2 Goku, SS3 Vegeta, Vegito, Whis, Perfect Cell, and Buu Saga Goku. I'm probably going to replace Whis and Cell and just run a Saiyan team.

I have quite a few good characters. I list some of my best guys by type.
Blue: SS2 Goku, Vegeta, and Teen Gohan. Great Saiyaman. Whis.
Green: Dokkan Awakened Buu, Whis, SS3 Vegeta, Dokkan Awakened SS Goku, and Vegito.
Purple: Perfect Cell.
Red: Dokkan Awakened Gold Freiza, Buu Saga Goku with the Spirit Bomb finisher, Kid Goku, SS Bardock, and SS2 Vegeta.
Orange: Hachiyack

Right now for the World Tournament I'm running SS2 Goku, SS3 Vegeta, Vegito, Whis, Perfect Cell, and Buu Saga Goku. I'm probably going to replace Whis and Cell and just run a Saiyan team.

Gahlee. Stacked. We got a lot of the same cards too.

I got TEQ Perfect Cell (SA5, trying to get him up to 10 before I Dokkan him just in case I pull another dupe), PHY SSGSS Vegeta, TEQ Vegito, TEQ SSJ3 Vegita, STR Beerus, PHY SSJ2 Goku, TEQ SSJ Goku, AGI Whis, PHY Hachiyack.

Got the same Agi Gohan that turns into Saiyaman but don't feel like grinding for medals for him. :lol: Ditto Teq Android 13.

Not trying to go super hard in the tourney honestly. Just saving my stones for Gogeta. I spent a ton of stones on the last Dokkan banner trying to get Broly. :smh:

Can never get him or SSGSS TEQ Goku to pair with my Cell.

Grinding the world tourney and wasting stones right now :lol:

What's your squad looking like bruh? I need a Broly friend. :lol: Got a couple of 'em already but they be trollin' during tourney time by making someone else leader.

Last edited:
I don't go as hard in the tournament as I used too. I just try to get a couple guarantee SSR tickets.

I don't go as hard in the tournament as I used too. I just try to get a couple guarantee SSR tickets.

What are you ranked right now?

I wouldn't mind burning stones for those tickets but with Gogeta coming up I'd rather just save 'em to try to pull him.

My team I use is in the tourney so I can't cap, but I capped my team list.

5dktoh.png

Vegito, SS Bardock, SS3 Vegeta, Goten, SS Goku, and Bojack are my primary team right now.

I rerolled around 25 times in the previous banner. Lost some great teams but ended up sticking with Vegito when I pulled him. Working on making my entire friend list UR Brolys :lol:

My tourney standing is 71593 :wow:

Last edited:
View media item 2055584

My top cards. Rank 101. I spent a **** ton of stones as a newbie trying to take down Broly and Cell. Didn't realize what I was doing. Almost took down Cell with a weak *** team until he started regenerating [emoji]128514[/emoji].

When I finally figured out how to play I didn't feel like restarting. Got a pretty decent team eventually. I could probably restart and reroll myself a squad of hitters but that's just too much damn work for a game.

Crazy what these Dokkan accounts sell for on eBay. Seen some go for a couple hundred. A lot of cats on Reddit have easily sunk thousands on this game. Never spent a dime myself. Never will.

I'm ranked somewhere in the 40K range in the tourney. TEQ Turles would be a nice addition to my TEQ team but it's not that serious.

Word of advice though. Once you finish the quest stone acquisition slows to a crawl. So be conservative.

Almost I think this week is the last one

Man I dunno if Id rather vegeta die than to have Goku wash the fake vegeta in under 3 mins
I understand b, but if Goku lands one clean shot to fake Vegeta in the yellow crystal then he would in theory get beat cause that's how fake Vegeta washed old lizard lookin guy. Can't remember his name, currently :smokin

Back
Top Bottom