Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

He thought he was until Cell taught him a lesson and he learned that he was not 
laugh.gif

Trunks was that guy. Cool design. Offed Frieza and Cold efficiently with finesse. I have to double check, but I think he was stronger than Vegeta after their training in the time chamber.
I wanna say they were close to the same with Trunks edging him out. They both had achieved that bulky super saiyans body that was pretty much useless

Last edited:
Trunks technically was stronger than Vegeta, as he used a more powerful form. However, it was a form that Vegeta could have achieved, but he was smart enough to realize the drawbacks of it. So at best Trunks was only stronger because his dad was smarter.

Don't get me wrong though, form was still pretty awesome

View media item 2058909

Last edited:
You rocking with Dokkan Battle, Ace?
I'm not the biggest fan of his, but I think someone maybe a page back summed it up well. Cool design, one of the best actual stories in the series, and he made a strong first impression by coming through and being about his business. By the end of the Cell arc, he had kind of taken a back seat, but he had some cool moments.
I think them reselling vultures cleaned up on everything super quick. I was trying to get a shirt or a hoodie and did a little digging around the night before, but it was clear that them Bape ___s had the game sewed up already |I

:lol:

Yeah I figured. Was a dope *** collab too. Not eem mad though. Just gotta charge it to the game considering all the kicks I resell.

The collab was really well done though. Some really dope pieces. Hopefully Bape does another collab with DB in the future.

Trunks technically was stronger than Vegeta, as he used a more powerful form. However, it was a form that Vegeta could have achieved, but he was smart enough to realize the drawbacks of it. So at best Trunks was only stronger because his dad was smarter.

Don't get me wrong though, form was still pretty awesome

That was a pretty funny moment in DB history.

Always make me think of muscular dudes. They can lift heavy stuff, but have terrible agility. Most of them are awful at sports.

I'm not at all caught up on Super. Got a bunch of holes in the DBZ series I need to fill too. Waiting 'til my son is a little older so I can put him on to this but he's still in his Mickey Mouse stage.

Never understood why Goten isn't in Trunk's future though.

When he murked 17 and 18. He said Gohan was his best friend. When we know that Goten is his ace boom.

Is that when he went back in time? Is that how the future was altered and Goten was eventually conceived?

So in Super, is this the same future Trunks? Or an alternate timeline?

**** is confusing man.

Last edited:
I'm not at all caught up on Super. Got a bunch of holes in the DBZ series I need to fill too.

When he murked 17 and 18. He said Gohan was his best friend. When we know that Goten is his ace boom.

Is that when he went back in time? Is that how the future was altered and Goten was eventually conceived?

**** is confusing man.
I'm not sure about Super, but in normal DBZ Goku would've died before getting a chance to father Goten. Trunks was a faulty young baby when the Androids attacked and Goku would've died then. And since Gotsn is a year younger than trunks, it matches up. So in talkative timeline Gohan was basically an older brother to Trunks

Last edited:
I'm not at all caught up on Super. Got a bunch of holes in the DBZ series I need to fill too. Waiting 'til my son is a little older so I can put him on to this but he's still in his Mickey Mouse stage.

**** is confusing man.
I started watching DBZ with my dad when I was like 4 man. He was watching it when my mom went into labor with me
roll.gif
she still ******* about it

I started watching DBZ with my dad when I was like 4 man. He was watching it when my mom went into labor with me :rofl: she still ******* about it

I tried to put him on man. He sits there like :rolleyes and walks away to play with his toys.

He does the same **** with DC & Marvel stuff too.

I even tried to warm him up with Teen Titans and still no go.

And yet you made the conscious decision to use a picture of Bio-Broly :smh: :smh: :smh:

Bio-Broly was so ***. :lol:

Son was light work. :smh:

Bio-Broly was the worst film in the franchise as far as i'm concerned. A few others like Wrath of the Dragon weren't much better, but watching them when I was younger Bio-Broly was the first DBZ film that made me say "Wow, this is a terrible film". Might honestly have been worse than GT in terms of quality.

Yessir. I tried to get top 10000 in the world tournament but i missed two days :lol:  finished at 14K.

Oh wow.

:nerd: Post your squad b.

....Run that Broly. :lol:

I lack discipline. I was saving up for the Gogeta banner and ended up spending all my stones on the Supreme Damage Banner.

Got nothing to show for it too. :smh: Should've just went in on the World Tournament but I'm mad lazy.

Last edited:

Yessir. I tried to get top 10000 in the world tournament but i missed two days 
laugh.gif
 finished at 14K.

Oh wow.

nerd.gif
Post your squad b.

....Run that Broly.
laugh.gif

I lack discipline. I was saving up for the Gogeta banner and ended up spending all my stones on the Supreme Damage Banner.

Got nothing to show for it too.
mean.gif
Should've just went in on the World Tournament but I'm mad lazy.
I just started a new account so i dont have many cards, but i dont have broly 
mean.gif

servers down but i'll post tomorrow.

I was actually at 8000 at one point too

Yessir. I tried to get top 10000 in the world tournament but i missed two days :lol:  finished at 14K.

Well damn :lol:

Only ended up running through it twice out of laziness. If the next one comes before summer ends, I'm about to finally go all in for once.

Got nothing to show for it too. :smh: Should've just went in on the World Tournament but I'm mad lazy.

That was the banner with the discounted multi-summon, right? Decided to do it on a whim last night and actually got that TEQ SSB Goku :pimp:

But 8 out of the other 9 were trash :lol:

The new Dokkan Battle update seems nice. The servers are still down but the new screens so far seem promising.

Back
Top Bottom