Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Maybe Zamasu's dark ki takes over the old kai since he is drinking the tea that is contaminated with it. I mean the old kai has those green earrings and black has one lone green earring as well.

My man Zamasu was deadset on calling Goku a human :lol:

They done told him like 3-4 times that he's a Saiyan and it was in one ear and out the other. His feelings started off a bit understandable and quickly became obsessive and irrational.

That old kai put no respek on all of the other species in their universe though :lol:

Next week should be good. Haven't gotten too much Vegeta yet this arc so I know son has a lot to get off his chest.

**** was annoying as hell, like this sayian just knocked you on ya ***, put some respeck on his race :smh:

kind of wished 18 and trunks sparred for a little bit instead of waiting that time with this mai nonsense.

Last edited:
I was ready to say Zamasu is Black but Black seemed as though he met Goku for the first time when they fought

18 acting like "my friend's hot mom" with Trunks. You used to beat him as a child and you on that "Look at you all grown now".

Goku wants to throw hands and expects everything will be all good. ***** don't learn from the red ribbon army and androids. They will come for him eventually :lol:

From my understanding, and listening to serious DB heads, their use of the word "human" doesn't mean earthling, more like mortal.

Either way it was incredibly annoying.

Last edited:
Quote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Beerus' face is meme worthy
the art been so trash recently
laugh.gif

It's pretty obvious that Goku's trip to universe 10 is what creates Black. Black is Zamasu from the future..

Last edited:
And yea I agree, I think in English Dubs instead of the word human they'd substitute the word mortal.

Universe 10 must have weak beings if they were impressed with Goku in Super Saiyan 1 :lol:

Last edited:
I'm almost positive Zamasu IS Black. You can see in the preview that he is going for the time rings, and that's how he ends up in Future Trunks' timeline.

Zamasu is already disgusted by humans as is. He met and fought Goku for the first time and was amazed by his power. He goes for the time rings and takes Goku's form cuz he's so fascinated with Goku and uses the time ring to go to the future. Bam, Trunks saga begins.

And yea I agree, I think in English Dubs instead of the word human they'd substitute the word mortal.

Universe 10 must have weak beings if they were impressed with Goku in Super Saiyan 1 :lol:
He was in 2 though from what I gathered. The lightning was there.

I don't understand why Goku being dead in Trunk's timeline means anything

It's pretty obvious that Goku's trip to universe 10 is what creates Black. Black is Zamasu from the future..

Lots of issues with this theory though. What happens in this timeline should have no bearing on what happened in trunks timeline. For that specific meeting to be the reason for blacks creation in trunk's timeline it would have had to have happened in trunks timeline. And goku would have had to be alive and would have been able to travel to universe 10 before he died of the heart disease. As far as we know, at the time of gokus death in the cell saga, no one knew about the other dimension or had the ability to travel between them.

Both inter dimensional travel and time travel separate goku and Zamasu meeting and the black that came from trunks timeline

Last edited:
Lots of issues with this theory though. What happens in this timeline should has no bearing on what happened in trunks timeline. For that specific meeting to be the reason for blacks creation in trunk's timeline it would have had to have happened in trunks timeline. And goku would have had to be alive and would have been able to travel to universe 10 before he died of the heart disease. As far as we know, at the time of gokus death in the cell saga, no one knew about the other dimension or had the ability to travel between them.

Both inter dimensional travel and time travel separate goku and Zamasu meeting and the black that came from trunks timeline

Exactly

Why would it have to happen in Trunks's time line? Black showed an ability to cross time. Why not also worlds?

^^ we're still missing pieces of the story. If Zamasu was Black, then he would've known what to expect when fighting Goku when he came to Universe 7 and him and Goku battled. Instead he stated something to the effect of "so you are Son Goku, I've finally met you" but as we saw from yesterday's episode Zamasu and Goku battled and Zamasu got handled.

...my theory is that Zamasu creates Black Goku. Maybe as a sparring partner to train with to learn about humans or rather saiyans and to see what they are capable of. Something obviously goes wrong and Zamasu gets washed, probably killed. I'm not sure how he acquired Goku's dead body though, assuming that is Goku's dead body from the alternate future of universe 7.

That whole 'You are son Goku, I've finally met you' thing doesn't make sense. He has to have met Goku before, how else does he have his face?

*rereads post*

Zamasu creating Black Goku
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Interesting theory

Last edited:
Why would it have to happen in Trunks's time line? Black showed an ability to cross time. Why not also worlds?

Why would he meet Goku originally as Zamasu in this timeline, travel to Future Trunks timeline where Goku was dead, and then travel back to this timeline and comment as if he was just meeting Goku for the first time?

Last edited:
I get a Kame/Piccolo creation vibe from Zamasu.

Like Kame, Zamasu had to separate the evil within himself to become a Kai/Gurdian. That Evil will manifest itself as Goku Black

Why would he have to 'travel back as if meeting Goku for the first time'

Unless by 'this timeline' you're talking about when Black traveled back in time in universe 7. Yea, Lame had a point there about how it looked like he had met Goku for the first time.

Zamasu creating Goku as a possible sparring partner makes more sense. Would still fit my narrative that by visiting universe 10, Goku accidentally created a villain

Back
Top Bottom