Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Cmon man. You've been watching dragon ball long enough to know that, THAT won't happen.

This is the same show where dudes faster that the speed of light,will sit there and watch their opponent power up to kill them
laugh.gif

That ain't happening.
the point is though the vegeta would have to let him go kaioken ssb in order for goku to use it. vegeta in super isnt the character he was in DBZ where he would let cell absorb 18 to be come perfect. ESPECIALLY if he knows he has nothing to counter it.

I don't even know why you want to discount the power up cuz Goku hasn't 'mastered it'

Does it matter. The point is he did it without killing himself.
i can discount it because he got his 1/10 he hit that 10%.

guess what happens to goku the next 9 times he uses it?

hows this gif @Jays25
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Pointing out that Vegeta wasn't even 1/10 of his full power at Blue but ignoring that Goku did better before he even hit blue #kanyeshrug

I doubt the scouting made much of a difference. Without it Goku would've figured Hit out anyway. He is just nice like that.

Last edited:
Pointing out that Vegeta wasn't even 1/10 of his full power at Blue but ignoring that Goku did better before he even hit blue #kanyeshrug

There is a lot of hypocrisy going on here :lol:. I'm with you.

Goku >>> Vegeta by a small margin at this point...and also the trump card in the "Kaio Ken".

The margin is smaller than it's ever been in a minute, yes. But Goku is till Vegeta's better. And then it'll just get wider again when a stronger opponent comes along, washes Vegeta and the other z fighters and Goku is forced to become stronger, again.

It's a never ending circle. And it will never stop.

Last edited:
Come on now
Vegeta fought Frost, Cabba, That Metal Man and Hit back to back

If it wasn't for Vegeta they wouldn't have even made it that far

Really think Piccolo was gonna sweep cabba?

Let's not forget Vegeta was about to suffocate in that fight againt the Mecha

There is a lot of hypocrisy going on here
laugh.gif
. I'm with you.

Goku >>> Vegeta by a small margin at this point...and also the trump card in the "Kaio Ken".
i literally dont know what else to tell you. Beerus asks why vegeta couldnt take him in blue. Whis says because of what happened previously vegeta wasnt even at 1/10 of his full power even in blue.

whats there not to understand? wheres the hypocrisy? youre trying to make a point that goku at base is stronger than SSB vegeta with more than 90% of his power gone? that makes complete sense. Im willing to bet that base vegeta at full power is stronger than the vegeta that fought hit. having more than 90% of your power gone is HUGE.

Last edited:
We've heard Whis lecture on WHY Vegta is always a step behind Goku. How are dudes coming to the conclusion that Vegeta has totally taken heed of Whis' advise..and corrected that flaw? Cuz he was calmer in fights he obviously was stronger in? Nothing we've seen or heard about Vegeta at this point leads me to believe he's corrected that flaw. Therefore, he's still a step behind Goku until further notice.

On the other hand...y'all are discrediting the Kai Ken saying, "What if it doesn't work"....well the sht worked...and when it did, it blew ***** out the water. How are y'all coming to the conclusion that Goku won't master it? Vegeta was amazed talking about Kakarot always has something up his sleeve.

So yes...at this point, Goku is stronger than Vegeta by a small margin until further notice.

Last edited:
And this is not to mention that Goku doesn't even need Kaio Ken x blue to fight Vegeta. He needed it against Hit because Hit leveled up in the fight.

Ppl talking about how Vegeta will just punch Goku before he gets to use the Kaio Ken technique. Wouldn't even get to that point :lol:

If hit had never leveled up, Goku would've just took care of him regular old ssb and we wouldn't be having this 'but what if Kaio Ken plus blue doesn't work' argument.

Last edited:
So why have Whis and Beerus taken Goku to universe 10 instead of Vegeta? Or even brought Vegeta along for that matter? .....

What are we arguing in here? 
laugh.gif

Seems like both sides are saying Goku is stronger than Vegeta, but not by much.

So why have Whis and Beerus taken Goku to universe 10 instead of Vegeta? Or even brought Vegeta along for that matter? .....
most likely because goku fought black and would be able to differentiate their kais. also didnt vegeta go straight to training after black left?

What are we arguing in here? :lol:  

Those dudes are arguing Goku = Vegeta

Others are arguing Goku is marginally stronger than Vegeta at this point.

The Goku and Vegeta are equal camp are going to extremes to prove that their equal :lol:

So why have Whis and Beerus taken Goku to universe 10 instead of Vegeta? Or even brought Vegeta along for that matter? ...

He was off training when they decided to go there, so he more than likely had no idea any of that was transpiring.

Also, my memory is already a little foggy but I don't think that they MADE him go with them; he WANTED to go and they let him tag along. Which is why Beerus was annoyed by his persistence to spar once they got there.

What are we arguing in here? :lol:  

Those dudes are arguing Goku = Vegeta

Others are arguing Goku is marginally stronger than Vegeta at this point.

The Goku and Vegeta are equal camp are going to extremes to prove that their equal :lol:

Saying at first that Kaio Ken doesn't count

Then saying Vegeta was 1/10 of his full strength at Blue

Then when it was pointed out that Goku did better against Hit in base form, saying that Goku at full power in base is better than Vegeta at 10 percent in blue.

Saying at first that Kaio Ken doesn't count

Then saying Vegeta was 1/10 of his full strength at Blue

Then when it was pointed out that Goku did better against Hit in base form, saying that Goku at full power in base is better than Vegeta at 10 percent in blue.
you say this like we made it up and it didnt come straight form the manga and anime 
roll.gif

I'm on Team Vegeta, but lets be real. Goku is slightly stronger.

If they fought, they would both go ssb and  be evenly matched. Goku would then use ssb Kaio Ken and beat Vegeta. Simple. 

If for some reason Goku decided not to use ssb Kaio Ken because of the repercussions to his body then it's a toss up(I'd bet on Vegeta
nthat.gif
), but we all know that he would.

Goku not holding back would wash Vegeta. But I think he will always hold back against Vegeta. He's held back against ppl who don't deserve it. And Vegeta is his friend.

Goku was able to beat Hit's time skip just off of watching Hit fight once. Goku will probably tell you Vegeta's next ten moves if he wants to :rofl:

]
I'm on Team Vegeta, but lets be real. Goku is slightly stronger.
If they fought, they would both go ssb and  be evenly matched. Goku would then use ssb Kaio Ken and beat Vegeta. Simple. 

If for some reason Goku decided not to use ssb Kaio Ken because of the repercussions to his body then it's a toss up(I'd bet on Vegeta:nthat: ), but we all know that he would.

You just made the same point I did :lol:

No one ever said that vegeta could beat kaioken.
But what i did mention is that kaioken has a 90% chance of straight up killing goku.
frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds Whis explicitly stated WHY Vegeta wil always be a "step behind Goku".

What has super shown us to show that Vegeta has corrected what Whis pointed out to him?

No he didn't say it as an absolute. He stated why he always seems to be one step behing which was because he was so tightly wound and over thinking that he loses composure like he did when sparring with goku. Show me a fight after that training session. If you can show me where goku gained the upper hand in the copy vegeta fight I'll gladly admit that gokus stronger than vegeta outside of kaioken.

Last edited:
At this point im just restating what I've already said.
If goku gets into kaioken yes he beats vegeta.

Outside of that, the copy vegeta episode told me 2 things.
1. Base vegeta > super saiyan 3 gotenks
2. SSB goku = SSB vegeta

Goku does not need Kaio Ken x ssb against Vegeta. He only needed it against Hit because the dude decided to increase his time skip. Sheesh. Lol

Back
Top Bottom