Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Exactly
I'm saying man smh :lol:
So many inconsistencies with Super.
So that goes back to my initial point. He's absorbing power or something. Idk

Maybe there doing it like how they did in the movie The One. All the different Jet Li's shared a power and if one got killed the other's got stronger. So since Black is really Goku then when Goku gets a powerboost so does Black.

I'm just spit balling here.

So since Black is really Goku then when Goku gets a powerboost so does Black.

I'm just spit balling here.
nah its just the saiyan blood

they lose fights and get stronger

people just seem to forget since it hasn't been brought up since vegeta try to take over earth

100 bet they seal zamu in trunks sword tho once the box fails

nah its just the saiyan blood

they lose fights and get stronger

people just seem to forget since it hasn't been brought up since vegeta try to take over earth

100 bet they seal zamu in trunks sword tho once the box fails

Except Black hasn't actually lost. Saiyans get stronger only coming near death and then healing. Goku on Namek is the perfect example, even had Vegeta thinking he was a Super Saiyan when he arrived to fight Freeza.

The best thing to come out of GT was SS4.

Super Saiyan God pales in comparison visually to SS4 and from a story standpoint doesn't deliver as well as SS4 did either.

I loved how SS4 incorporated the Saiyan roots into the transformation, bringing the Oozaroo in line with their humanoid figure.

Hopefully we see something deliver as well as SS4, cause these God colors are wack.

Saiyan's naturally have ape-like DNA breh.

Red hair specifically? Lord knows. More than likely no explanation for the color, just a design decision.. The fur in general, because all Saiyans can do this:

tumblr_lhu0f0urE11qcal0a.gif

They need to let the tails make a comeback 

Last edited:
One thing that confuses me, Goku has already died in Trunks' timeline.... How did Zamasu fight Goku if he's already dead.....????? Did Black and Zamasu just travel to a different universe altogether?????

One thing that confuses me, Goku has already died in Trunks' timeline.... How did Zamasu fight Goku if he's already dead.....????? Did Black and Zamasu just travel to a different universe altogether?????
Dude none of it makes sense to me. 

I finished ep 60 and was scratching my head. So BG is present Zamasu in Future Trunk's time line and Zamasu 2 is future Zamasu in Futue Turnks time line right?

Last edited:

Here you go. Geekdom actually just posted this

Dude none of it makes sense to me. 
I finished ep 60 and was scratching my head. So BG is present Zamasu in Future Trunk's time line and Zamasu 2 is future Zamasu in Futue Turnks time line right?
Yup.

Which doesn't make sense lol. Mainly because current Zamas got wiped out and current Goku is still around. But time ring, blah, blah, blah. The future one makes sense.

TRASH, ALL OF IT.
 It's complicated BS.

Black Goku is future zamasu in goku's timeline who switched with Goku then killed him and then I guess used the time ring that Trunks accidentally created by time traveling in Z to end up in trunks' timeline where he met up with zamasu there who wished for immortality and the reason Black didnt disappear when Beerus wiped current zamasu from existence is because he's wearing the time ring.

I'm so ******* sick of this arc, this villain and this show. Only reason I bother to catch up is seeing the new transformations like SS Rose and whatever the **** is going on with Trunks now.

Here you go. Geekdom actually just posted this
This cleared it up for me except for one thing.

In ep 49. Trunks traveled back to present time to escape Black, Black's time ring responded to the distortion in space time and pulled him to the present. When Black get's pulled back Whis explains the time ring responded to the distortion pulling Black to where Trunks was. Then pulling him back "to where he's from"  to correct the distortion. This leads me to believe that the time ring is only capable of traveling in the timeline that it's from. Which means future Zamasu from goku's timeline would not have been able to travel to Trunk's.

Last edited:
The Zamasu from Trunks' timeline (the current immortal one) hadn't fought Goku to the best of my understanding.
Yes, he has. When Black met Zamasu, he said, "I traveled from the past" that means Zamasu is from the future and he had already fought Goku.

Last edited:
Yes, he has. When Black met Zamasu, he said, "I traveled from the past" that means Zamasu is from the future and he had already fought Goku.

Yeah, because the time that Black is from is the past in relation to Trunk's timeline.

When Black got there, it appeared that Zamasu still wanted to kill mortals, but Gowasu was alive and his hatred was still at the stage where his feelings were solely fueled by observation, since Goku wasn't alive to go put the hands on him and throw him into overdrive. It being an alternative future doesn't mean it isn't still the future.

Again, to the best of my understanding at least. Maybe I'm missing where tour confusion lies though.

Nah The Zamasu that's in the future is the one from trunks timeline

Black had linked up with bro and embraced him

Black and the Zamasu Beerus destroyed are the only ones that fought Goku. The immortal one didn't obviously because there's no goku in the future.

Last edited:
The plot is just dumb now. All the explanations make little sense. So Black killed all the gods? Which means Black is stonger than Beerus and Whis? So does that mean he also killed Zeno too? Cuz if all gods are killed then Zeno is gonna have to interfere then right?
Anyway, still enjoying the show.

Say deadbeat dad debate 5 times fast without stumbling and I'll paypal you $10

You need a recording?

You need a recording?

Another ignorant statement. The god connection explains that if you kill the Kai the god of destruction dies as well. They are linked. So they only eliminated all Kais.

Edit this comment was for the post before this reply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom