Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Before this goes any further, let's acknowledge what Prime actually said after the above quote:

Kid Buu was way more dangerous than Super Buu. Which made him a much bigger threat.

This isn't necessarily wrong, since Kid Buu was most definitely insane on a level that you didn't see from any major villain in Z beforehand. There was no intelligence there, no planning, no goals or need to test himself. He just wanted to destroy ****. Thus, you have nuking the Earth being the very first thing he does. As i've pointed out before, both Majin Buu and Super Buu were powerful as ****, but could be easily distracted by things such as candy or the chance for a good fight, which the Z Fighters were able to use to their advantage. Kid Buu never shows such a weakness and actively ignores Goku's suggestion that Kid Buu fight him and Vegeta instead of destroying Earth. So, stating that Kid Buu is more technically wrong. We could break it down into who killed or destroyed what in the shortest amount of time, but that doesn't seem necessary, when i'm sure we all understand what I mean.

Of course, this doesn't mean that Kid Buu was stronger than either Super Buu or Buuhan, but I don't think that Prime is actually saying that he was, only that he was the more dangerous from a mental standpoint. Hence you have him still serving as a suitable final villain. So, let's not let this argument go any further than it needs to.

Last edited:
Before this goes any further, let's acknowledge what Prime actually said after the above quote:

Kid Buu was way more dangerous than Super Buu. Which made him a much bigger threat.

This isn't necessarily wrong, since Kid Buu was most definitely insane on a level that you didn't see from any major villain in Z beforehand. There was no intelligence there, no planning, no goals or need to test himself. He just wanted to destroy ****. Thus, you have nuking the Earth being the very first thing he does. As i've pointed out before, both Majin Buu and Super Buu were powerful as ****, but could be easily distracted by things such as candy or the chance for a good fight, which the Z Fighters were able to use to their advantage. Kid Buu never shows such a weakness and actively ignores Goku's suggestion that Kid Buu fight him and Vegeta instead of destroying Earth. So, stating that Kid Buu is more technically wrong. We could break it down into who killed or destroyed what in the shortest amount of time, but that doesn't seem necessary, when i'm sure we all understand what I mean.

Of course, this doesn't mean that Kid Buu was stronger than either Super Buu or Buuhan, but I don't think that Prime is actually saying that he was, only that he was the more dangerous from a mental standpoint. Hence you have him still serving as a suitable final villain. So, let's not let this argument go any further than it needs to.
Let's not forget Super Buu was likely going to destroy the Earth as well, he did actually kill all the people while waiting for the fighters to emerge from the hyperbolic time chamber. 

Fair point. If that's what he was getting at I agree.

They don't hear me tho fam.

So you really just about to ignore that he said Kid Buu would beat/kill Super Buu.

So you really just about to ignore that he said Kid Buu would beat/kill Super Buu.

You mean when, in the very same post, he said that Kid Buu is NOT stronger than Super Buu? :rolleyes That statement was related to Kid Buu's insanity bruh. And if y'all wanna argue about that (Whether or not Kid Buu's mental state is enough to provide a suitable enough advantage when placed against Super Buu) that's on you, because I don't have a dog in that fight. I just saw people going off on a tanget about Super Buu being stronger again, which wasn't necessary when he said the exact opposite. We've had that debate too many times as it is.

Last edited:
I don't think insanity matters though when you're putting them head to head though. Super Buu is enough of a ruthless villain in his own right to Kid Buu I believe. 

It's like a hypothetical Frieza vs Cell matchup, I think Frieza is probably more ruthless, but Cell's power is so much greater than he'd still wash him. 

Last edited:
the Kid Buu VS Super Buu is starting to get old
laugh.gif
we need a new discussion like Vegito VS Gogeta
smokin.gif

You mean when, in the very same post, he said that Kid Buu is NOT stronger than Super Buu? :rolleyes That statement was related to Kid Buu's insanity bruh. And if y'all wanna argue about that (Whether or not Kid Buu's mental state is enough to provide a suitable enough advantage when placed against Super Buu) that's on you, because I don't have a dog in that fight. I just saw people going off on a tanget about Super Buu being stronger again, which wasn't necessary when he said the exact opposite. We've had that debate too many times as it is.

But so where did I try to pin that he thought Kid Buu was stronger? :rolleyes That proposition (that Kid Buu would win in a fight) was the entire point of my gif responses.

Super Buu killed every human in five seconds, screamed a hole between dimensions because he couldn't have candy, his first action upon being born is to scream like a maniac and giggle murderously, tear a man apart by liquefying himself and entering his body, flew up to Kami's Palace and screamed GIMMIE!!!!!!!! in regards to the alleged strong fighter, said I'll wait an hour and then 5 minutes later said **** THAT HOUR **** I'LL KILL ALL YALL RIGHT NOW and insanity is Kid Buu's advantage? :x

Last edited:

But so where did I try to pin that he thought Kid Buu was stronger? :rolleyes That proposition (that Kid Buu would win in a fight) was the entire point of my gif responses.

If that wasn't your point, then what was the point of you quoting my statement at all? Especially since the statement itself didn't even talk about the idea of Kid Buu winning a fight between them anyways, but speciifcally dealt with the reactions people were having, where they started to go off on tangents about Kid Buu being stronger :rolleyes Like, what you're now claiming you were responding to had zero to do with my post at all bub.

Last edited:
If that wasn't your point, then what was the point of you quoting my statement at all? Especially since the statement itself didn't even talk about the idea of Kid Buu winning a fight between them anyways, but speciifcally dealt with the reactions people were having, where they started to go off on tangents about Kid Buu being stronger :rolleyes Like, what you're now claiming you were responding to had zero to do with my post at all bub.

But nobody reacted to the idea of Kid Buu being stronger. :lol: the reaction is to the implication that he could ever beat Super Buu in a fight, which I say is impossible. Of course that alone may cause the discussion to edge itself into the Super>>Kid debate, especially with the baseless supposition that Kid's slightly higher instability makes him win the fight.

But back to the original topic: Super is trash, father/son galick gun overpowering Zamasu makes no sense, etc. I'm out

Am I wrong though?

If Super Buu was so strong and big and bad, he would have been the last Buu they went up against.

Super Buu was just a powered up Majin Buu with Cell's intelligence and cockiness.
Regular Super Buu was stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks who I'm assuming had to be close if not greater in power level to SSJ3 Goku because they were fused. 

Then after he absorbed Gotenks, Piccolo and then Mystic Gohan he was the most powerful villain ever in the DBZ universe, when Vegito took out the fat Buu, Trunks, Goten, Piccolo, and Gohan he inevitably became weaker, but the part that made him have some kind of restraint was gone when fat buu left. So he became a pure evil maniac and blew up the earth. 

Am I wrong though?

If Super Buu was so strong and big and bad, he would have been the last Buu they went up against.

Based on what? Why does kid buu have to be the strongest buu? Because he came last? Based on that logic because Goku was the one to finish off kid buu he must be stronger and more power ful than both mystic gohan and vegito, and we know that's not true.

The only thing that made kid buu more dangerous is that he was ruthless, crazy, and unpredictable. If you want to look at it like this, sure kid buu was more of a danger to Goku and vegeta, than super buu was go vegito. But better believe that vegito could blink kid buu into non existence.

But nobody reacted to the idea of Kid Buu being stronger. :lol: the reaction is to the implication that he could ever beat Super Buu in a fight, which I say is impossible. Of course that alone may cause the discussion to edge itself into the Super>>Kid debate, especially with the baseless supposition that Kid's slightly higher instability makes him win the fight.

But back to the original topic: Super is trash, father/son galick gun overpowering Zamasu makes no sense, etc. I'm out

The **** are you even talking about? :rolleyes Arguing to argue for no reason.

Last edited:
Kid buu is not stronger than Super Buu

But Kid Buu would beat Super Buu.

The same way Goku beat Vegeta the very first time.

Kids Buu possesses qualities such as his rawness and ruthlessness that Would result in him overpowering Super Buu

jays25 jays25 he actually did make that claim

Kid buu is not stronger than Super Buu

But Kid Buu would beat Super Buu.

The same way Goku beat Vegeta the very first time.

Kids Buu possesses qualities such as his rawness and ruthlessness that Would result in him overpowering Super Buu

jays25 jays25 he actually did make that claim

What claim? That Kid Buu would win the fight? Sure, but I never said he didn't. I was saying that he didn't say that Kid Buu was stronger, which is, again, also in that same post you've quoted. Prime himself has already agreed with me on this on the previous page concerning what he was speaking of. He's saying that in terms of straight up power, Super Buu>Kid Buu, but that because of Kid Buu's insanity Kid Buu would win a fight between the two. Those are not the same thing. And as I said, if y'all wanna debate that go right ahead, because I have no stake in it.

Last edited:
What claim? That Kid Buu would win the fight? Sure, but I never said he didn't. I was saying that he didn't say that Kid Buu was stronger, which is, again, also in that same post you've quoted. Prime himself has already agreed with me on this on the previous page concerning what he was speaking of. He's saying that in terms of straight up power, Super Buu>Kid Buu, but that because of Kid Buu's insanity Kid Buu would win a fight between the two. Those are not the same thing. And as I said, if y'all wanna debate that go right ahead, because I have no stake in it.

Now I'm getting confused lol I thought that this was the original point kingdomflatbush was arguing. To many quotes of quotes of quotes lol

I'm gonna leave this kid buu discussion alone :lol:

And then he said "If Super Buu was so strong and big and bad he would be the final villain" like you don't know what that implies and how people should or should not respond to that statement :lol:

Last edited:

Now I'm getting confused lol I thought that this was the original point kingdomflatbush was arguing. To many quotes of quotes of quotes lol

I'm gonna leave this kid buu discussion alone :lol:

My understanding is that flatbush at this point is just arguing against Kid Buu beating Super Buu at all, due to the insanity. Which I, again,haven't said anything in support of anyways.

And then he said "If Super Buu was so strong and big and bad he would be the final villain" like you don't know what that implies and how people should or should not respond to that statement :lol:

Only way I look at it, when he specifically states that Kid Buu is not stronger than Super Buu, is that he could have been clearer on the use of the word strong in the latter statement. Doesn't change the fact that he made the previous statement. And, again, he has already agreed with the original post I made, where I laid all of this out :lol: Continuing to harp on about it afterwards is so pointless.

Last edited:
Ok. PRIME. Super Buu doesn't lose in a fight to Kid Buu. Not in any scenario. Kid Buu doesn't "overpower" (again, the implication the word "overpower" creates.....) Super Buu just because Kid likes to blow things up a little quicker and is less intelligent. That's my entire angle. Of course people may bring up the fact that Super is stronger in refuting the claim, becuase it's absolutely valid.

But no, insanty doesn't give Kid Buu an edge. Super Buu was plenty insane too in my book.

Last edited:

So Super Buu can Absorb a more powerful Gohan but a Kid Buu can't absorb Super Buu

get.gif

Ok. PRIME. Super Buu doesn't lose in a fight to Kid Buu. Not in any scenario. Kid Buu doesn't "overpower" (again, the implication the word "overpower" creates.....) Super Buu just because Kid likes to blow things up a little quicker and is less intelligent. That's my entire angle. Of course people may bring up the fact that Super is stronger in refuting the claim, becuase it's absolutely valid.

But no, insanty doesn't give Kid Buu an edge. Super Buu was plenty insane too in my book.

The fight would be over before it got going.

Buu analyzed his opponent and went for the instant KO.

All that screaming and jumping between vortexes Super Buu did, son jumped between the living and the dead

Super Buu was too cocky and too interested in competition. Kid Buu didn't care for any of that. He was going for the kill, b.

If he doesn't KO the planet on sight, he's doing some wild **** and absorbing Super Buu

Thats just how I see it. Super Buu's "strength" has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
I never argued the Super Buu vs Kid Buu thing before tho.

I'm usually all about that Gohan slander.

I'ma let it die though. Son is set in his ways. Super is trash, Goku was stronger than Vegeta's Galic Gun, and Kid Buu can't take Super Buu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom