Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm glad it ended this way

They didn't leave that **** in Goku's hands to save the day. Hendrix got to land the last blow to protect his world.

I'm so glad Vegito had his time up and didn't get to land the finishing blow. It allowed Trunks to shine in his saga. And not relying on some SSJB bs to save the day. Son had a spirit bomb blade, and the entire planet took dude out.

They exposed his weakness, gave the fanboys their fusion fix, and still let the saga end on Trunks.

Son was dancing with the swordplay. I only wish they would have let him chop ol' boy up like Cyber Freeza and his boys

shining-sword-attack-o.gif

Now if only they let young trunks glow the **** up

They didn't leave that **** in Goku's hands to save the day. Hendrix got to land the last blow to protect his world.

I'm so glad Vegito had his time up and didn't get to land the finishing blow. It allowed Trunks to shine in his saga. And not relying on some SSJB bs to save the day. Son had a spirit bomb blade, and the entire planet took dude out.

They exposed his weakness, gave the fanboys their fusion fix, and still let the saga end on Trunks.

Son was dancing with the swordplay. I only wish they would have let him chop ol' boy up like Cyber Freeza and his boys

Sorry but the amount of techniques Trunks learned is too much. Is really bad writing. Now we found out why vegeta and goku split in buus body. But this is just bad writing as Elder Kai would of knew this information and not say it was permanent.

So they gonna give us like 5 minutes of Vegito ?
All that Hype and he's gone like that.
What a load
sick.gif

And Trunks ain't vegeta son
He got Uchiha blood in him

Fam

Got the Galic Gun

Spirit Bomb/Blade

Masenko

Evil Containment Wave

They OP'd his character to the max

Sorry but the amount of techniques Trunks learned is too much. Is really bad writing. Now we found out why vegeta and goku split in buus body. But this is just bad writing as Elder Kai would of knew this information and not say it was permanent.

What techniques? How to swing a sword?

Y'all know I had to come through with some heat

No Goku highlights, Vegeta&Co2016 
pimp.gif

Gifs of episode 66.
source.gif

source.gif
source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif
Taking request(s) unless it's Goku

Looks like my encoder was having some issues if you notice some of the glitches of discoloration. 

Will maybe do an HD update of the gifs I made by request when the higher quality streams drop.

Last edited:
I dont care I enjoyed it. Had feels when i saw that spirit bomb blade. They let Trunks shine bright. I aint eem mad either. But i wouldnt have liked them to draw out vegito for another episode.

Toriyama makes no sense. How is the potara fusions for non kai is an hour which he said that's why they unfused in buus body when goku asked the supreme 10 kai. But then old kai fused with a witch which is why he became so old but the witch wasn't a kai. Is just really bad writing.

What techniques? How to swing a sword?

Galick gun/masenko/final flash/evil containment wave and now a spirit bomb? When did be learn this come on this is ******** writing.

He's known the Masenko since one arm Gohan. He used it to help Gohan attack Broly.

Galick Gun/final flash from his father. I never saw Goku sit an teach his son the kamehameha wave, so we shouldn't be wondering where Trunks learned his fathers moves.

They literally showed us when and why he learned the evil containment wave. And it failed anyways, so theres not much to complain about

And we're just calling this a spirit bomb, but it actually isn't.

And you guys need to stop blaming everything on Toriyama. He wrote the PLOT for Super. Not every single episode.

Toriyama elaborated on his involvement with the "Future Trunks arc" saying he created the story based on suggestions from the editorial department, "As with last time, I wrote the overall plot outline, and the scriptwriters have been compiling and expanded the story content into individual episodes, making various changes and additions, and generally doing their best to make the story more interesting.

The last thing dude actually wrote start to finish was Dragonball Z. He barely had anything to do with Super as far as what we're seeing episode by episode now, and had absolutely nothing to do with GT. And even in Z he was still writing the manga while the show was being produced. Hence why theres filler and things that don't completely align with the manga.

The same way shows and movies based on books don't always align directly with their paperback counterparts.

Last edited:
Don't care that they retconed it. If this is the "official" continuation and it's altered from DBZ, then so be it. Minus the Vegito screen time I enjoyed everything about this episode. Hendrix got his shine. Vegito showed how OP he is(stronger than Beerus?)

Only thing I didn't like about this arc is that Black is gone. He was probably the best villain in the whole DB story just due to his infinite strength.

Last edited:
got mixed feelings about ep 66, was hoping that the fight between vegito and zamasu will last 3-4 episodes, instead they just killed it in 2 episodes
tired.gif

sick.gif

Eh.

Episode had a couple of enjoyable snippets, and a lot of annoyingly convenient explanations and events but whatever. I'm glad it's done at this point.

Especially glad they didn't listen to ol' boy above me with that 3-4 episode battle nonsense. Two at most should do it in my opinion, otherwise they're just dragging it out.

Last edited:
Especially glad they didn't listen to ol' boy above me with that 3-4 episode battle nonsense. Two at most should do it in my opinion, otherwise they're just dragging it out.
thats your opinion a lot of people are thinking different about that, old DBZ fights lasted for 7-8 episodes and they were more enjoyable to watch than those 2 petty episodes what we just got against fused zamasu

Do they explain why Black is so strong? When Captain Ginyu stole Goku's body he wasn't able to access his power. But now Black is able to be stronger in Goku's body than the real Goku.

SPOILERS BELOW

Trash. Complete and utter trash. Episode was trash. Saga was trash. Show as a whole was trash, I'm genuinely disappointed. I have literally been looking forward to and waited all week in anticipation to finally see Vegito and how he handles Zamasu. What the hell did we get? A whole lot of talking and a fight (if you even wanna call it that) that lasted probably about 5 minutes. Their reasoning why Vegito separated inside Buu? The potara only lasts an hour. Really? That's what you're gonna go with? To make matters worse, their reasoning why Vegito lasted for such a short amount of time was that they used too much energy. FOHWTBS. That is a stupid reasoning and they know it. They know the fans wanted Vegito, they wanted to see him display his awesome power and just completely wash Zamasu in a way that they can't if they were separated. We wanted to be wowed by Vegito's amazing power. They literally dedicated the episode 66 preview to Vegito so us fans can get excited. But did they give us that? No. They gave us 5 minutes of Vegito punching, kicking, talking and they just separated..... There was almost no point in them fusing in the first place because it literally did nothing. It was like the preview was just nothing but a tease..... I feel like they did it just to say to the fans, 'Here's Vegito' and let Trunks save the day. The 30 second preview at the end of 65 was more interesting than this whole episode.I actually feel like I was teased to the point where I wasted about 23 weeks of watching this trash and I'm disgusted at myself for that Then to top it all off, they decided to give Trunks the win by giving him a stupid spirit sword. This Toei team has absolutely no creativity whatsoever. They could've made this saga one of the greatest sagas in DB history but it was literally just 23 weeks of filler. Instead of fights that last for a couple episodes like in Z, they only last 5 minutes tops. I don't even care about the English dub at this point because I know I won't be watching it. I'm done with this show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom