Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

In other news Dragon Ball Fusions for the 3DS is releasing on 11/16. Been dying to play this game. Even bought a 3DS just for it.

Damn game got pushed back to da 22nd, or as bandai is saying pushed up from Dec 13th aka reseller got da date wrong aka game is doa as no one will remember this after pokemans drops on friday.

Couldn't have been 10 years. I remember playing ff 13 maybe 5 years ago?

XV was originally titled Versus XII. It was announced with a trailer in 06

They announced it when FF XII was released.

There were supposed to be two FF13 titles, but they dropped the better of the two I guess because their ambitions surpassed the power of the current gen consoles at the time

Last edited:
Will never forgive SE for their lies and deception

Same with KHIII. Negroes released a new KH every 2 years but couldn't drop III

Damn, so it's really been ten years? Either way, I'm devoting my time to this game but I have my reservations. First of all, when I played the demo, the boss fight was a pain. Always seems to be a delay between what I wanted to do and when it actually happened

I remember Versus (Now FF XV) and Rainbow 6 Patriots (Now RB6 Siege) were games that I was hyped to get.

Now a decade later, I still haven't copped RB6 and I gotta buy a whole new PS4 just to get FF..

I've seen some decent reviews on RB6, but I don't think XV will live up to my own expectations. That opening trailer back in 06 set a high bar..

They should have just made it a movie.

Edit- I guess its dropping on xbox one also. I'll cop on that instead of buying another ps4

Last edited:
I remember Versus (Now FF XV) and Rainbow 6 Patriots (Now RB6 Siege) were games that I was hyped to get.

Now a decade later, I still haven't copped RB6 and I gotta buy a whole new PS4 just to get FF..

I've seen some decent reviews on RB6, but I don't think XV will live up to my own expectations. That opening trailer back in 06 set a high bar..

Edit- I guess its dropping on xbox one also. I'll cop on that instead of buying another ps4

Go to google translate and put in Final Fantasy XV and translate it from english to latin

Go to google translate and put in Final Fantasy XV and translate it from english to latin

1408.gif

Back
Top Bottom