Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

gohan got his *** whooped by a intergalactic jellyfish
laugh.gif

Yeah, son had way too much trouble with this random *** alien, but I actually thought this episode was decently entertaining. It resolved my complaint from last week about Videl being turned into a lifeless yes-man a bit.

Glad they didn't drag the mini-arc into next week.

Two training-esque episodes and we'll finally be at the start of big tournament arc.

Last edited:
Wack episode. They thought that we'd impressed with Gohan getting a rage boost fighting a Baby/Babidi hybrid. Nah, I'm good.

And the obvious plot hole. Goku and the rest of the Z fighters ain feel the evil ki and come through?

They tried to explain it away with Jaco saying it should be a secret but we already know about the z-fighters abilities. And let's not Gohan's first instinct was to run to Goku. Not to mention the blatant shots Jaco threw at him. Pointless episode.

Jack taking shots at Gohan :lol: "how can someone so lame be so popular? And "Gohan. It's you, goku's mediocre son. "

So I had a girl drop me and one of the reasons was because I watched Dragon Ball Z. I low key feel like burning all my Dragon Ball merchandise because of it. The reason why is she thought I was the one.

So I had a girl drop me and one of the reasons was because I watched Dragon Ball Z. I low key feel like burning all my Dragon Ball merchandise because of it. The reason why is she thought I was the one.

Her loss . Dragon ball was here before and it's stil her after her

Reactions: g14

Just say the word fam.

She dumped you over something as little as a tv show?

She was looking for a way out of your relationship lmo

Last edited:
Reactions: g14

Just imagine what she would have done if she caught you watching this super crap eh.

Just imagine what she would have done if she caught you watching this super crap eh.
Well, it was the whole Dragon Ball Franchise. Thought I was close to getting a girlfriend and the thing I loved was the cause of not getting one. Oh well. My love for everything Dragon Ball will live on. Maybe one day.

In today's episode of Super, it is the beginning of the Gohan's Redemption Arc.................no I am not kidding, this is not a joke.  Watch the episode and you'll see.

Sounds like it's time for me to stop my DBS strike. Gohan bae is byke?

No way in hell she dropped you simply for liking dragon ball.
Either she was looking for a way out or you're just way too into the anime/video game stuff. There's nothing wrong with like anime at all but if you make it a large part of your identity and its a large part of your life then expecting someone who's not really into that stuff to vibe with it on that level is asking a lot. Love anime and love dragon ball but my obsession with it ends outside of the Internet. Had a few figures that I sold awhile ago.

No way in hell she dropped you simply for liking dragon ball.
Either she was looking for a way out or you're just way too into the anime/video game stuff. There's nothing wrong with like anime at all but if you make it a large part of your identity and its a large part of your life then expecting someone who's not really into that stuff to vibe with it on that level is asking a lot. Love anime and love dragon ball but my obsession with it ends outside of the Internet. Had a few figures that I sold awhile ago.
I only mentioned Dragon Ball; nothing else.

Well, it was the whole Dragon Ball Franchise. Thought I was close to getting a girlfriend and the thing I loved was the cause of not getting one. Oh well. My love for everything Dragon Ball will live on. Maybe one day.

Bruh....

What?

Back
Top Bottom