Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Goku's speech to Kid Buu and the finish was also epic.

You guys remember Killa from the buu saga martial arts tournament? Never saw the orginal Japanese version but the dub was mad racist IMO. Couldn't believe it[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maybe Arthur is Canon and we don't know it yet, and maybe one of the gods. .... mind blown. I mean we already got a Sphynx as the god of the the destruction, why not a aardvark.

best part of the Kid Buu fight was Goku feeling him out in SSJ2. great animation and some great combat that set the stage for the final battle

Gohan going SSJ2 after Videl gets folded up by spopavich >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Buu saga is criminally underrated. The best saga of Dragon Ball hands down. Gohan living a normal teenage life only to be dragged back into the only life he knew, Vegeta selling his soul to the devil, Piccolo becoming the greatest baby sitter ever, and Goku becoming a rockstar. Incredible.

Episode was buns to me.

Only good part was seeing 18's Buns on screen 
nerd.gif

And seeing 17 again.

They clearly didn't bother to put any of their best animators/cleaners/etc. on this episode :lol:

Joint was wild ugly.

I'm good with that though so long as, for the millionth time; those people are weeks ahead on this tournament arc so that this **** is epic. We're finally past the filler.

Looking forward to the episode after next really, since that's when the action would hopefully be underway.

so did krillian get a new power up to keep him up to par with tourney ? or was it just to motivate him to fight again ? was hilarious seeing him get washed by everyone again and the triple o.g.'s nappa and raditz made a guest apperance . 

I didn't get any sense that Krillin got a power up. He just learned not to be a ******** anymore for his job, which I never really understood in the first place. He's gone toe to toe with saiyins, androids, and other beings infinitely stronger than humans (albeit getting washed every time), and yet, he's unnerved by his job being a police officer.

I was speaking of the original actually. I prefer it to Kai. I plan to get all of Dragon Ball eventually as well. I'll be aiming for the original box sets

Might actually go ahead and start looking into finding them for the right price now in fact.

I recommend waiting for a Funimation sale if you're trying to cop the series at the best price. I started rewatching Dbz back in Nov and bought the blu ray seasons separate then a week later Funimaton had their holiday sale with the whole series bundled for like $150 I was :x :lol:. I picked up the Dragon Ball series bundle for $69 and all 15 Dbz movies on blu ray bundled for $69. I think I read they have sales a couple of times throughout the year.

Also Best Buy got the GT series for the best price. I need to pick that up soon since I just finished Z.

View media item 2315787 :nerd:
Still missing some things getting there tho.

Gohan vs Cell was cool, I'm just saying imo it wasn't top 3 moments in anime, to me at least.

But then again, I feel the same way about Gohan that @Jays25 feels about Ash
laugh.gif

TBH, its what Vegeta could have done with the final flash had he not allowed cell to go to form 3 and offed him sooner.

But I can't hold that against Gohan. Gohan vs Cell was before son was washed. I give it top 10 DB moments for sure
Trainer Red>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ash

Last edited:
Everyone >>> Ash

Dude is trash lol.
Only protagonist of an anime that has been consistently a monumental loser lmao

Back
Top Bottom