Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The kid in me got super excited with that new OP. It's been a long time since I've been this excited for new Dragon Ball material. I cant wait. :pimp:

Vegeta trying to be a good father and husband by being there for the birth of his child. That's the ultimate W in my book. Totally cancels out all the L's he's taken. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
The song itself didn't do much for me but the opening overall definitely has me hoping for the best with this new arc.

:lol: @ Goku being a respected *** farmer.

That moment when Beerus almost took Goku out of here was dope and deserved.

That new opening is exciting but I can't lie. I'm gonna miss the old one. I would randomly get the song stuck in my head and I enjoyed it.

Also I wonder if Gohan will fuse the super saiyan transformation with his mystic to get create a new SSJ form.

Last edited:
Vegeta a Black man 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

Like dude said above me...Goku really taking being a deadbeat father too literally 
sick.gif

That intro is amazing.

And I don't care who cliche it is, the hero walking away from an explosion will ALWAYS be a dope look.

It's so crazy seeing 17 with the Z fighters. I wonder how they'll explain where he's been.

And Goku with the red aura. New form?

This arc is going to be something special.

Last edited:
I was wondering about that

Gohan has been going ssj and not mystic
Is mystic another form he could choose? Because they made it seem like he would never have to go ssj again after unlocking it

That intro is amazing.

And I don't care who cliche it is, the hero walking away from an explosion will ALWAYS be a dope look.

It's so crazy seeing 17 with the Z fighters. I wonder how they'll explain where he's been.

And Goku with the red aura. New form?

This arc is going to be something special.

According to a Toriyama interview, he's a park ranger with a family now :lol:

A person isn't capable of criticizing something when it's bad and then giving praise when it's good? :lol:

Its all good b, glad you're on this Super wave with us now.

New intro is flames. Hopefully its not the best thing about this new transition

Finally saw the new episode. It was solid. Damn how long has it been since Goku trained that bullets can hurt him?

His lack of reverence when it comes to Zeno and the Whis pops is always so funny to me :lol:

I was shocked at Vegeta turning down training to be with Bulma during the pregnancy.

Last edited:
Goku is a ******* idiot

He really gonna get nearly every Universe erased all because he was bored smh

Yo this might be the best story arc to come. Actually building characters up and seeing their full potential of power. Wanna see 17 power, pretty sure he did some low key training.

Back
Top Bottom