Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I predict Gohan will snap in the coming battles bc reference to Videl and Pan today, he said, "they're everything I have..." somewhere along those when finding out the universe may be wiped out if they lose.

I predict Gohan will snap in the coming battles bc reference to Videl and Pan today, he said, "they're everything I have..." somewhere along those when finding out the universe may be wiped out if they lose.

Goku told him about the consequences already. And he's still showing up looking like a dork. He ain't built for this anymore.

Nah Gohan taking that L

Majin buu Getting the W

Gohan left looking like a Yamcha in the fetal position 

All the Gods laugh at Gohan

Then finally Gohan takes his Glasses off, heads back to earth and meditates with piccolo unlocking Mystic God Ki.

Quote me on this

Goku should have brought Goten or Trunks. Gohan hasn't shown any evidence that he can go toe to toe with ANYONE in a no holds barred fight.

And I'm shocked that Vegeta is still committed to staying around Bulma.

Goku should have brought Goten or Trunks. Gohan hasn't shown any evidence that he can go toe to toe with ANYONE in a no holds barred fight.

And I'm shocked that Vegeta is still committed to staying around Bulma.
Hold up Young man

In the Filer episode Gohan was going at it with his Biological Father actually putting up a good fight.

Let's not forget The Super Saiyman episode.

Goten and Trunks aren't exactly Savages they play around to much for this type of fight, They ain't ready to catch no bodies!

Should have brought Krillin 

But my mans Gohan is getting them shoulders clapped no doubt

Last edited:
Logic says that Gohan has to be the one to lose. No way they figure out how to defeat Buu/IE kill him because he has basically unlimited stamina. Unless universe 7 goes 3-0 Gohan will be the one to lose.

Hold up Young man

In the Filer episode Gohan was going at it with his Biological Father actually putting up a good fight.

Let's not forget The Super Saiyman episode.

Goten and Trunks aren't exactly Savages they play around to much for this type of fight, They ain't ready to catch no bodies!

Should have brought Krillin 
But my mans Gohan is getting them shoulders clapped no doubt

Man he was sparring with Goku. I said no holds barred fight. Krillin can keep up with Goku when they're in training mode.

Yea he showed some promise when he fought the alien symbiote but we don't really know how strong it made the actor so we can't really judge Gohan off that fight. Not to mention he was afraid to kill him.

I agree about Trunks and Goten not being savages but I can definitely see them hitting rage mode once they find out what the stakes are. And we already know they are naturally gifted like their fathers and possess a fighting spirit that Gohan never had.

Last edited:
Man he was sparring with Goku. I said no holds barred fight. Krillin can keep up with Goku when they're in training mode.

Yea he showed some promise when he fought the alien symbiote but we don't really know how strong it made the actor so we can't really judge Gohan off that fight. Not to mention he was afraid to kill him.

I agree about Trunks and Goten not being savages but I can definitely see them hitting rage mode once they find out what the stakes are.
Gohan a straight Jabroni 
mean.gif

I don't know who was head of DBS production before this new arc, but they must've gotten fired.

The series has better character design, a new interesting plot, and the animation is even more reminiscent of classic DBZ

This

Looks more like

View media item 2331016
Than it does

View media item 2331017
And its much appreciated.

But I will say that the quality that they went out on to animate Golden Freeza was top notch. But Maybe I'm biased because Freeza is my favorite DBZ character

And the new credits are super nice. I like the direction the series has gone.

Last edited:
Getting so hype for this arc!
Still a little confused about the rules. All universes that are defeated get erased?

My only gripe is how careless they made Goku. I know he has been in the past (especially in dbs). But dude isn't even showing a shred of responsibility for what he did. Someone mentioned it earlier, but to the other universes Goku is a villain.

Goku is smh.

And I did notice this episode looked really great.

Y'all see the new ep of the dub :lol:

By the end of this arc Goku is gonna have a higher body count than all of the antagonists in the Dragon Ball series combined. :lol:

But you know they're gonna pull a plot no jutsu at the end and revert everything. :lol: :smh:

The Final Episode of Z is like 5 years after this tournament

and everybody is alive in the last episode of Z

so of course U7 is gonna win the tournament

....or maybe U7 loses, and a diff universe uses the Super DBs to wish all the other universes back.... hm....

or............. it was said that the 1st time ring/time traveller was from universe 10...

The same universe that Gowasu is from, with the Pink Elephant God of Destruction.

The same universe Zamasu was from.

The cloaked figure standing with the Universe 11 God of Destruction (clown), Angel (harley quinn), and Kai...

im thinking that cloaked figure is a time traveller who came to beat everybody in the tournament

because in an alternate timeline, something messed up happens

we'll see.... the 6 time rings thing, with 5 of them being green, and 1 grey, doesn't sit well with me

and i think it's because it may make a re-appearance in this arc

Gohan doesn't lose when his back is against the wall. I have a feeling this is gonna be his arc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom