Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Had to come in here and diffuse this vegeta slander. :smh: my favorite vegeta vid. This ish is mad old but still :pimp:

Last edited:
Broly made vegeta rage quit and cry

Vegeta is my second favorite character just slightly behind my man Pikkon :nthat: ....

But watching this dude constantly get bodied is ******* hilarious. Toriyama really turned dude into a Saiyan version of Krillin

Goes in and gets bodied almost instantly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's even funnier because he's still acknowledged as one of the strongest dudes around. :lol: :smh:

Why is this real man, WHY?

Regardless of what happens to him, you cant take the epicness of this away. This is top 3 SSJ transformations ever.

Dammit why can't they just do a CGI version like they did Final Fantasy.... Bruh you know how fire that would be. I also believe they should make a X-Men movie and Avengers like that also. This needs to happen in my lifetime.

Vegeta sold his soul to the devil and killed innocent people at the world tournament just to prove a point. He's still cool in my book, just not as cool as Goku

Future Trunks is da GOAT tbh. I think we all can agree.
nthat.gif

The next DBZ movie should really be about what happened to Future Trunks. I know they made a Game Boy Advance game about it, but a movie (really a whole saga) could easily be done. The Majin Buu ball is still out there and its not like Babadi wasnt going to come to Earth to get it and put enough energy in it to unleash him.

Everyones dead too including Piccolo so no Dragonballs to bring everyone back, it would just be Trunks. Would be 
pimp.gif

The next DBZ movie should really be about what happened to Future Trunks. I know they made a Game Boy Advance game about it, but a movie (really a whole saga) could easily be done. The Majin Buu ball is still out there and its not like Babadi wasnt going to come to Earth to get it and put enough energy in it to unleash him.

Everyones dead too including Piccolo so no Dragonballs to bring everyone back, it would just be Trunks. Would be 
pimp.gif

What is this from?

pimp.gif

What is this from?

Dragonball Heroes, a game that came out overseas.

pimp.gif

What is this from?

Dragonball Heroes, its a 3DS DBZ card game. Game had a bunch of Concept art and real animations in it.

One huge tease is what it is.

That's not how time travel works.

He went back to the past and fixed that timeline.

It doesn't change what already happened in his time.

Its two separate timelines running parallel.

"Does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?!"

Vegeta :pimp:

Final Atonement is probably his finest moment. Even though it didn't work.

How did pikkon die? If only he was on earth to fight cell. Ol boy wouldve caught that work easy.

Last edited:

How did pikkon die? If only he was on earth to fight cell. Ol boy wouldve caught that work easy.
Lord knows. Dudes base form is clearly on par with SSJ Goku, he was giving him the hands in the tournament until Goku used Instant Transmission.

Now that I think about it.. Im not even sure if he's canon.

Back
Top Bottom