Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yeah I had to go and check the rules. No healing items or weapons. Earrings should be fine.

Roshi should have been disqualified in my opinion, but it's technically not a weapon.

So potara isn't grounds for disqualification?

This is my question lolol like how are they not DQ? Zeno dont care

Goku letting the hammer off :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

giphy.gif

Kale is 10000% a lesbian b. Im mad I know how to say sis in Japanese fluently smh

lol son did a whole solar flare.. never thought I would see that again.
They went into the DB/DBZ bag a couple times now with solar flare & after image techniques haha.

And I really forgot 17 & 18 are still in the tourney.

Great episode. Maybe before the new year comes we'll get to see Vegeta wash Toppo

What are the odds that Goku has the potara earrings stashed somewhere in his gi?

The only logical conclusion I can see is he and Vegeta fusing eventually.

This is my question lolol like how are they not DQ? Zeno dont care

Goku letting the hammer off :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

giphy.gif

Kale is 10000% a lesbian b. Im mad I know how to say sis in Japanese fluently smh
This Saga might really end up being top 3

i doubt vegito is coming back.. how long could they even stay fused with the level they're at now? **** lasted 30 seconds last time :lol:

This kinda art/animation is what you expect coming off dbz.. Oh well.

I forgot dyspo avoiding Frieza .. Trash

My prediction, Kefla will be on the verge of elminatimg Goku, Fusion will run out from
The mass amount of energy they putting out, separate then both eliminated .
my friend said that their potara fusion was wrong cause they fused when they were powered up and you're not supposed to do that

Gundam Wing was my **** Hero was that dude :pimp:

Him and Wufei ain’t take **** from anyone, that’s probably my favorite Gundam series just based on the fact the main pilots didn’t ***** and moan as much as the other Gundam series

YA'LL SOME REAL ONES :pimp:

Gundam the greatest storyline ever animated.

But onto this episode...

**** is getting corny at this point. Its a clear parody/homage to DBZ from the great saiyan man fighting Freeza, to Broly, to now Kale and the other chick essentially being Trunks and Gotten on steroids. All these quick transformations are basically just what Trunks and Gotten would have been if DBZ had poor writing.

This **** ain't hype at all.

The real fight is Vegeto/Jiren. And time is being wasted on this. Freeza should be washing these fools. Better yet, Lohan.

Speaking of the father of all L's, where is he? This is his level competition. Some scrubs who transformed way too fast and cant handle new power. This should be Gohans time to regain some respect, but he out here losing to some store brand cereal Nameks.

I really hope Freeza starts clapping some shoulders soon. We're being deprived of quality screen time of Roshi, Piccolo, and Freeza. We already lost Krillin and Tien too soon. This was supposed to be our chance to see some classic characters fighting again. But it turned into the Goku show again.

One saiyan who tbh isn't stronger than an Ascended SSJ and another who JUST reached SSJ2 fuse and can go toe to toe with a god level opponent? Son... They legit shouldn't be able to get past Gotenks.

I hope they ricochet off Jiren's energy bubble and fly out the ring.

Goku Black wouldn't be struggling with these ****...

Back
Top Bottom