Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Only time vegeta was the strongest was when he first emerged from the 3 year training a ssj and saved goku from android 19. It only lasted for about 5 episodes until Gero awakened android 17 and 18

Wasn't he also the strongest in the saiyan saga?

Goku woidnt have won without gohan krillin and yambjarobi

Last edited:
Wasn't he also the strongest in the saiyan saga?

Goku woidnt have won without gohan krillin and yambjarobi

Vegeta couldn't dance with goku until he turned into an oozaru

Goku's kaioken x4 Kamehameha is the most iconic scene in Dragon Ball history

Trunks was never stronger than Vegeta. He just kept powering up which made him slower. Cell called him out for it too saying Vegeta realized it why couldn't he. Trunks powered down and accepted another L.

Yajirobe only Z character to never catch a L in fighting. My dude never gets enough credit for taking out Vegeta.

also after Vegeta stole my boy Yamcha girl, my dude just gave up fighting, took that L versus the andriods and dude straight retired. dude turned to chiaotzu basically. 
laugh.gif

Yamcha could have been great  though 
mean.gif

Trunks was never stronger than Vegeta. He just kept powering up which made him slower. Cell called him out for it too saying Vegeta realized it why couldn't he. Trunks powered down and accepted another L.

Trunks showed Vegeta what a super saiyan looked like up close. Vegeta thought he was hallucinating when he saw Goku as a super saiyan fighting frieza and even tried to lie to gohan and say goku was never coming home.
Vegeta has taken all the L's, there's no more to give out

This is correct. They were both almost equal. Is just that Trunks thought he was stronger because he was muscling up. But Vegta could of done the same but didn't because he knew he would be too slow. Which is when Trunks took the L and said my father knew this but I didn't.

The only thing Vegeta has over Goku is fighting IQ. He knows way more about KI and what to do at the right moments. Like when he destroyed Android 19 he bluffed to Android Gero saying try me when Gero could of destroyed him since he was tired but escaped due to the bluff. Vegeta brought the idea of the spirit bomb for kid buu. And he is the reason why Gohan even killed Cell with that energy blast to distract Cell when the other Z fighters weren't even tickling him. If Vegeta wasn't full of pride he could of been stronger based on his fighting IQ. He is the reason why Krillin and Gohan survived in Namek as he basically tutored them on what to do. Freiza could of called the dragon if it wasn't for Vegetas planning.

Last edited:
Trunks showed Vegeta what a super saiyan looked like up close. Vegeta thought he was hallucinating when he saw Goku as a super saiyan fighting frieza and even tried to lie to gohan and say goku was never coming home.
Vegeta has taken all the L's, there's no more to give out

You're right. When Frieza first arrived on earth. After that nah.

Last edited:
Yajirobe only Z character to never catch a L in fighting. My dude never gets enough credit for taking out Vegeta.

also after Vegeta stole my boy Yamcha girl, my dude just gave up fighting, took that L versus the andriods and dude straight retired. dude turned to chiaotzu basically.  :lol:

Yamcha could have been great  though  :smh:

Yamcha definitely deserved a shining moment.

Tienshin went toe to toe with lvl 2 Cell and held him down for a moment. I feel like Yamaha should have been right there strength wise with Tien.

They should have had more moments where non saying got some shine. Piccolo deserved his own saga where he was the hero.

But I guess if you ain't turning gold/blue/red you ain't getting any shine.

Yamcha definitely deserved a shining moment.

Tienshin went toe to toe with lvl 2 Cell and held him down for a moment. I feel like Yamaha should have been right there strength wise with Tien.

They should have had more moments where non saying got some shine. Piccolo deserved his own saga where he was the hero.

But I guess if you ain't turning gold/blue/red you ain't getting any shine.
Tien definitely should have gotten more shine also, forgot he held it down versus Cell.

Tien and Yamcha never had time to flourish.
mean.gif

Tien definitely should have gotten more shine also, forgot he held it down versus Cell.

Tien and Yamcha never had time to flourish.:smh:

Yamcha didn't deserve time to shine. He has a long history of taking Ls since Dragon Ball. Once Tien was introduced Yamcha was phased out. He wasn't as powerful as Tien and he wasn't best friends with Goku. Tien on the other hand was brutally misused. Easily the strongest human, in one of the only canon dragon ball movies Bojack Unbound, Tien was holding his own with Trunks. If only there could've been some way to get humans some power up.

I just can't believe that they got sent to train with King Kai, and came back still weak.

Tien should have been on some Hokuto no Ken type ****.

One finger punching fools and bodying the bosses lackeys with ease, then handing the top tiers off to Goku.

Piccolo and Tien could have been great.

Last edited:
This is correct. They were both almost equal. Is just that Trunks thought he was stronger because he was muscling up. But Vegta could of done the same but didn't because he knew he would be too slow. Which is when Trunks took the L and said my father knew this but I didn't.

The only thing Vegeta has over Goku is fighting IQ. He knows way more about KI and what to do at the right moments. Like when he destroyed Android 19 he bluffed to Android Gero saying try me when Gero could of destroyed him since he was tired but escaped due to the bluff. Vegeta brought the idea of the spirit bomb for kid buu. And he is the reason why Gohan even killed Cell with that energy blast to distract Cell when the other Z fighters weren't even tickling him. If Vegeta wasn't full of pride he could of been stronger based on his fighting IQ. He is the reason why Krillin and Gohan survived in Namek as he basically tutored them on what to do. Freiza could of called the dragon if it wasn't for Vegetas planning.
Agree. I think Vegeta is the smarter fighter. During their fight in the buu saga Goku said Vegeta's technique is perfect and he managed to do it by himself. All he does is train alone in the gravity machine. Goku got to train with some of the strongest fighters in the universe and had the greatest teachers in the universe. 

Any Vegeta slander can be backed by the first Broly film. Vegeta as a character is so amusing because his pride has always kept him delusional yet endearing. The saddest moments of DBZ come from when Vegeta faces reality and admits how much he envies goku. When Frieza made vegeta cry and beg goku to avenge everyone frieza has killed, when vegeta is committing suicide to kill Buu, when vegeta is watching goku and kid Buu fight. Vegeta knows what it is, he stays prideful to keep from being depressed.

Again, that gif doesn't tell the whole story. Recome, however you spell it, was literally giving him hand release with his booty showing. It was also goku that ko'd burter

The Recoome x Vegeta fight is one of my faves simply because Recoome was ruthless. He had his *** hanging out and was still laughing about it. Intentionally letting Vegeta land some of his strongest blows just so Vegeta would know how useless he is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom