Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Vegeta beating up a drained Golden freiza.. i knew they wouldn't made him that strong :lol:

Goku reminds me of those dudes that would rather go to prison than raise their kids. Goku would rather die than spend more than two months around his family.

Wild thing is Chi-Chi forced Gohan to be the scholar then said F it with Goten and was training him to fight

Chi Chi was a better trainer than Goku. Goten turned super saiyan by the age of 7.  Took Gohan 2x the age and he was getting trained by Piccolo and Goku.

Always seemed to me like Goten and Trunks attaining SS so easily was because their fathers had it when they were born, especially as they really meet none of the requirements for the transformation, like every other user did.

Hard for Goku to know anything when he's never there.

Never there cause he's always dead

LOL he's only died twice and once was because of his own bad decision making.

Vegeta beating up a drained Golden freiza.. i knew they wouldn't made him that strong :lol:
Eh, no reason to think he wouldn't have done just as well as Goku was doing before he flopped.

Goku getting pierced with that laser and Vegeta dying from Earth's explosion make no sense. Both of them should have a durability that's far beyond that.

indifferent.gif
 really Whis.

man this god ss is a travesty. watching that is almost as bad as watching tonights game of thrones..

:smh: almost...:smh:

but still. the only thing it seems i welcome is the modern level of animation. but man, gone are the days of old, when goku was clappin shoulders with nothing but some senzu beans and kaiyo ken and his power pole...pause.

toriyama created something great with Z. kind of sad to see it go this way.

i mean wtf is that? turqouise? really? :smh: gold or ****.

there was a reason i was hyped as all hell when mr freeze destroyed krillin. there was a reason i was like this
tumblr_mq95odA5Vv1rw80z2o1_500.gif

when i saw goku catch feels like this

goku-supersaiyan-first-time-o.gif

w.e ill watch.

I like that he is making changes. DB, DBZ, DBS being different shows is a good thing imo. If he can keep DBS at BoG level I think it could surpass DBZ. It would certainly have the potential.

Wanting everything to be the same generic action is why we get **** like transformers then everyone complains. Then when people are given something new they dont watch :lol:

I understand why powering up to another form take so long, I used to think it was to be that way but actually, it's because that form wasn't never gotten used to, mastered or is new. Goku seems to be in better control of SS God mode than Vageta.
I guess I like SSGod. Next few movies, we should expect Goku and Vageta teaming up to fight some stronger foes. Frieza, for what I see, is only the tip of the iceberg.

The animation is awesome. No more repeating punches, kicks and movements. Been waiting for this type of animations in DBZ!

Animation was great, just the ending was trash. Everything up to that point where time travel happened was pretty good.

The only person who didn't take an L this movie was Mr Popo and that's because we wasn't even on screen. Just patiently waiting for TeamFourStar to make their Abridged version of this.

Thanks for posting the link! I have to say that I enjoyed watching that! The animation is :pimp: The ending could have been better (Vegeta finally taking a W) but still enjoyed the movie. I feel like this new series will bring out some crazy power-ups :lol: Now they even have Whiz turning back time and sh*t >D

Thanks for posting the link! I have to say that I enjoyed watching that! The animation is :pimp: The ending could have been better (Vegeta finally taking a W) but still enjoyed the movie. I feel like this new series will bring out some crazy power-ups :lol: Now they even have Whiz turning back time and sh*t >D

Did you watch the video? Couldnt even avenge his race.

Say what you guys want, I think that the movie was pretty good. Especially considering we've known the ending would be what it was since April. I like the fact that we're getting a better sense of everyoneeee strength. Freiza was strong but goku/Vegeta were stronger. Also looks like Bills is still significantly stronger than all 3 of them because even in his golden form Freiza did not want to F*CK with him. Regardless of the ending I'm excited for the new series. They never really perfected fitting long developing complex plots, storylines and battles that the series is known for into movie length. If you think about it, the best movies/specials in dragon ball z are ones that heavily build upon an already established plot/idea whether canon or not (Bardock, trunks, broly, cooler, android 13). Seems to me things get lost and muddled when they try starting something from scratch and try to cram it into an hour. Luckily the anime never had that problem and I don't think the new series will either.

And no, Vegeta did not take a W

Dude had a W in his grasp but somehow it morphed back into the L it knew it needed to be

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom