Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Freiza is the goat villain.

Intergalactic Tyrant
Androgynous
Maniacal & Genocidal
A whole army at his finger tips
Multiple forms
Maniacal

Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu, correct?

Yes. Super Buu is the all around most powerful version of Majin Buu.

And you're 100% right about Gotenks being too cocky. :smh: That ended up becoming a major problem I had with this arc, along with similar crap from the other good characters. **** was annoying.

Ill spare you guys my theory about gogeta and how he wouldnt exist even if goku and vegeta did the fusion dance in a canon story line 
laugh.gif
Share please.

Janemba should have gotten his own storyline

Super Buu is the strongest Buu lets not do this again.

Does it really matter? I mean we're watching a saga that's a redo of a movie right now. Let Super Janemba have his time.

Share please.

Janemba should have gotten his own storyline

Super Buu is the strongest Buu lets not do this again.

Well if you look at every example of fusion via patora or fusion dance, the person who is weakest of the pair has their name first in the fusion characters name. Kabitokai (kabito

Im at the part where super buu just absorbed gotenk and piccolo, I just went on Google to look at a picture of him and the related searches were "super buu gohan absorbed" and "super buu vs vegito" .. Spoiled it for me, wish I could unsee that :smh: :lol:

I feel like buu hasn't even really gone off to his full potential yet. He's been attacking but I feel like he could do much more. With his regeneration abilities im curious how they beat him. He's a force :pimp:

Cocky *** gotenk could have finished it too :smh:

Damn saiyans. Vegeta could have offed cell but decided not to

Aggresiveness, pride, and being stubborn are bad traits to have combined :lol:

Last edited:
I just went on Google to look at a picture of him and the related searches were "super buu gohan absorbed" and "super buu vs vegito" .. Spoiled it for me, wish I could unsee that :smh: :lol:

...Why did this seem like a good idea to you? :lol:

Where to watch these new ep online tho? 

Google is the plug. But KissAnime is a good pusher.

Last edited:
Im at the part where super buu just absorbed gotenk and piccolo, I just went on Google to look at a picture of him and the related searches were "super buu gohan absorbed" and "super buu vs vegito" .. Spoiled it for me, wish I could unsee that :smh: :lol:

I feel like buu hasn't even really gone off to his full potential yet. He's been attacking but I feel like he could do much more. With his regeneration abilities im curious how they beat him. He's a force :pimp:

I'm enjoying all your posts in here. Bringing back the feels.

Hmm I wonder who Goku will be fighting?

I really wish they would delve into how strong Whis is and what he is?

I'm enjoying all your posts in here. Bringing back the feels.

So. Many. Feels :lol:

Not gonna lie, I was a level below aggravated when gotenk was ******* around with buu :lol: I was sitting there like COME ON!!!

Last edited:
Just got to Frieza getting deferred... I only have one qualm with this show...

Frieza: The planet will blow up in 5 minutes...

(28 episodes later)

Frieza: The planet will blow up in 2 minutes ..

Me: :stoneface: :lol: :stoneface: :lol: Kanye Shrug...

Meh shouldnt been

Saiyan God - Red

Super Saiyan God - Blue

But yea too old to care now lol.. Its funny how they introduce it tho.. Goku bit his tongue when he kept saying SSGSSJ and whis told him to just call it super saiyan blue

Hmm I wonder who Goku will be fighting?

I really wish they would delve into how strong Whis is and what he is?
brolly?

the only ssj god left in that fat beerus universe?

..he doesnt even need that corny goku hatred backstory since he from another universe

maybe flip him into a good guy?

Last edited:
Im at the part where super buu just absorbed gotenk and piccolo, I just went on Google to look at a picture of him and the related searches were "super buu gohan absorbed" and "super buu vs vegito" .. Spoiled it for me, wish I could unsee that
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like buu hasn't even really gone off to his full potential yet. He's been attacking but I feel like he could do much more. With his regeneration abilities im curious how they beat him. He's a force
pimp.gif

Cocky *** gotenk could have finished it too
mean.gif

Aggresiveness, pride, and being stubborn are bad traits to have combined
laugh.gif
Brah keep up the updates. This is refreshing for some reason. 

Back
Top Bottom