***Official Dwight Howard Post*** Vol. 20/20 Vision

Dwight has some tremendous potential. And he's incredibly young with plenty of time to grow. With Patrick Ewing as his big man coach, if he can develop a good and consistent jump shot, his game will open up more than it is right now and will really cement him as one of the best big men in the league for years.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote:
Dwight has the best and most efficient post game of anyone in the L right now, yes that includes shaq, timmy d, garnett, yao, etc. He's automatic, its what seperates him from rising talent like chris bosh..

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Dwight best C in the East, sure.

Best C in the league, no way.

But Dwight's game is progressing. He stepped up his FT%
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Dwight is the future M.D.E. aka "Diesel"
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

without question best C in the east, and probably in the L too, dudes a @#%$ monster!
MIAMI HEAT​
MEMPHIS TIGERS​

What's up with those elbow pads this year though?
TEAM XBOX360​
EAGLES LAKERS DODGERS

Quote:
Only contender I'd say is Yao, who makes a strong argument, but I just think Dwight is better

yao>>>>>>>>>>dwight>amare
howard shooting free worst than Marion

10-14 fg 5-13 ft 7 off 23 reb 0 ast 1 to 1 st 1 blk 25 pts >
8-16 fg 6-8 ft 3 off 20 reb 1 ast 3 to 1 st 3 blk 22 pts

fullj.getty-76075301ks018_pacers_bobct.jpg

Shoulda had 30/20.
eek.gif

Out

that was expected!great game from him..i pity those two pigs namely randolph and curry!

he's my favorite player.
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

Impressive numbers today by DHoward. I can't help but see in the box score of the game that Bron posted a nice little triple double too. 39-13-14
pimp.gif

^^I'd feel like there was sand in my vagina too after taking an L like that.

Back
Top Bottom