Official Dwyane Wade to Jordan Brand Thread

He bouta have some sick PE's!!! Bout time he quit wit dat Converse BS..... nice move JB nice move!

this is great news, probably will get his own line, but even so hell have some nice pe's of numbered jays....nice addition to the jordan team

All the D.Wade converse freaks down here in FL are gonna be mad. But its good for him, his PEs will probably look like Eddie Jones'.

Originally Posted by calYe2da

nice move on d-wade part. imo i think he should of just signed wit nike instead of JB. the things they've done wit melo & cp3 lines lately are
sick.gif
. but maybe they'll do his sneaker right.
yup i can't say it any better...

That's great I have 6 pairs of wades and might ball in my pair of wade 3s and my 2 pairs of 2s. I'm looking forward to my favorite player to have somenice kicks. Hopefully he has a sig and not a team show in bred. WADE BETTER NOT GO TO THE BULLS, HE WOULD NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN. However I will followhim to whatever team he goes to but I would like to see him stay in the MIA even though I'm in maryland. I just hope the nets don't go to the BrooklynBallers crap but I would pike to see the heat add LO, Bosh, LB23, anybody that can get us another ring

The real question is......is JB gonna make Dwade play in PE´s like Joe Johnson and Rip...or are they gonna give him his own shoe like CP and Melo?In my opinionhe deserves to have his own sig shoe by JB..If not...please keep him in some hot PE´s.The shoes are already gonna be a Bulls/Heat colorway atleast.

He definitely deserves his own sign. His resume is amazing for a guy who's not even 30 yet. People know who D. Wade is, and they respect him. So if thedesigners do up a nice lookin' shoe, people will support it.

Back
Top Bottom