Official E-Reader Thread vol. Kindle, Skiff, Plastic Logic

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Its pretty good.
I'm typing on it now actually

thank you for your input
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
, think I will be picking one up tomorrow.

I keep thinking about a Kindle Fire too. Actually had the $79 kindle ordered until I saw someone with the Fire. I had already read about it and it sounded like a new Fire will be out soon enough and may hold off till they fix the few issues. My luck I'll use it for a month and the new one will come out the next week.

I keep thinking about a Kindle Fire too. Actually had the $79 kindle ordered until I saw someone with the Fire. I had already read about it and it sounded like a new Fire will be out soon enough and may hold off till they fix the few issues. My luck I'll use it for a month and the new one will come out the next week.

Any new input? How are people enjoying their various products? Thinking of grabbing a reg kindle. Anyone have the special offers? Are they annoying/sometimes useful/collecting our info/etc?

Any new input? How are people enjoying their various products? Thinking of grabbing a reg kindle. Anyone have the special offers? Are they annoying/sometimes useful/collecting our info/etc?

I bought the Kindle Touch with special offers about two months ago and I have no complaints. I would definitely recommend the Touch version (easier to navigate around). And the "special offers" feature is really not even an issue. You won't even notice it. I was hesitant at first about the s/o, but it's nothing.

I bought the Kindle Touch with special offers about two months ago and I have no complaints. I would definitely recommend the Touch version (easier to navigate around). And the "special offers" feature is really not even an issue. You won't even notice it. I was hesitant at first about the s/o, but it's nothing.

Back
Top Bottom