Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Gameplay Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

$20 price drop a week after i bought it
laugh.gif

FSU takes care of business @ the Swamp. 

12-0 and I better be in the top 2 after this week... OSU and Nebraska...
mean.gif

ImThatOne I shot you a pm yesterday and a friend request on xbox live.  my gamertag's NakoXL in case you didnt see pm.

i'm down to if people are interested.  as long as they understand i'm not home friday-sunday so there'll probably be one advance a weekend
laugh.gif

If you guys want me to make a 2nd online dynasty for 360, let me know and post your gamer tags.

Yo GG ITO... I was legit concerned the second it cut to the game field and it was snowing in Florida
alien.gif
laugh.gif

My boys were ball hawkin again and definitely saved my ***... I felt it slipping away in the 2nd quarter. thank god I got the ball back at half.

Noles 13-0 ACC Champs looking for that Title.
pimp.gif

so i just picked up this game today. Is there anyway to stop the passing offense? Im getting lit up by horrible QB's, receivers are open by 10 yards every play.

Nah^ there's no such thing as pass defense on this game vs the CPU.  It's only they complete the pass, they take the sack, or the do intentional grounding that doesn't get called(?).  Thats pass defense.  Every CPU game on Heisman, the QB will throw over 75%.... Also good win, shots.  Hopefully Nebraska upsets Ohio State and I sneak into the BCS Championship with you.  I'm blown I got A&M late and they took an L to Ole Miss.  Me and you used to have some pretty good games back in the old dynasties/madden.  My old NT name was xAiRMaxiNx

I've been playing with some sliders that have the computer going like 21/31 passing, and only running for like 86 yards a game, but I feel like it might be playing too easy for me with them.

and OH ****!!! LexLieno is xAirMaxiNx???  Hahaha I was just talking about your Miss St. team with people.

Thats Airmaxin?
roll.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Man if I gotta play this dude in the BCS Champ game...
laugh.gif
I remember doe beating your Miss St. team with FSU, hell I remember Myron Rolle picking you off on the right sideline to put me in good position for the W.

I went ham in that thread too cause all that mess you were talking that year.
roll.gif
Man I might try to find that thread.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Found it.

http://niketalk.com/t/70721/the-official-ncaa-football-09-thread-1/3640_20

The amount of **** talking in that thread.
laugh.gif
Enphan and his 20 paragraph replies.
laugh.gif

2/19/09 at 9:27pm

• 27,105 Posts. Joined 1/2004

SCORE

FSU 28
TEXAS 21

Colt McCoy 7/13 79 yds and 2 INTs 0 TD's

Antone Smith 16 touches for 93 and a TD
Myron Rolle 4 pass def 5 tackles 1 INT
Neefy Moffet 4 sacks
Everette Brown 2 sacks
Rest of FSU D 4 sacks

totaling 10 sackssssssssssss of mini burgers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FSU Shuts down Texas and SHUTS UP airmaxin aka al the great aka mr big talk aka not going undefeated ever

Will have vid up of myrons star play later
pimp.gif

7dd***42_niketalkred.png

7dd***42_niketalkred.png

ReplyQuote  Multi 

post #3659 of 5243

2/19/09 at 9:28pm

• 32 Posts. Joined 3/2005

Myron Rolle 4 pass def 5 tackles 1 INT
LOL

ReplyQuote  Multi 

post #3660 of 5243

2/19/09 at 9:30pm

• 1,926 Posts. Joined *****06

You'll never shut me up, and this is proof that miracles do happen. If you really think your that good put your money and or screen name up, chump.

Thinking of buying soon. Have any major patches dropped yet? Want to wait until at least one, maybe two drop.

It only worked for one year though.  He'd have a WR play QB and just scramble in circles all game a la johnny manziel.  all hed throw were quick slants or deep bombs.

We each took the L that first year because we didn't see it coming.  Then went and recruited to stop it.  My Florida team stomped him the next season.

Then lost to Ecook in the championship and to fraij the next year i think
tired.gif

Last edited:
Yep, I was a beast in Madden too.  No one from NT beat me...no one.  My ravens would crush fraijs packers....also Nako... the 3rd in his prime> the 1st hokage...

Back
Top Bottom