Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Gameplay Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

I just went through it against Boist St. man. Their QB went 21/31 or something, all off throw aways and 1 batted ball.  i go up 28-21 with 40 seconds to go. and they connect on a Hail mary on 4th and long from their 45, with 0:00 left.

I end up shutting them down in OT (their qb threw the ball away 3 times then they missed the fg, but i was not happy.)

It's always to the wire vs cpu for me too man.  Johnny Football with the Heisman!  Too bad I left that dynasty, but I def left my mark on that A&M team.

lol i just threw 6 picks against texas.

my dudes cant cover anyone past the line of scrimmage but the comp has me locked up everywhere.

Last edited:
lol i just threw 6 picks against texas.

my dudes cant cover anyone past the line of scrimmage but the comp has me locked up everywhere.

So frustrating.

The coach upgrades don't do ****. My team didn't get any better over the course of the season.:lol:

Last edited:
This is going to be my worst recruiting class in the 50+ classes I've recruited. :x By far. Like, you could double the stars of this class and it would still be my worst.

Good job on that new system , EA

Last edited:
I like that the new system doesnt let you stock up on superstar recruits, and that there are less 5 stars (like 10-20 each year) and that some turn out to be busts (like a 75 DT i had that turned out to be a 63...) but I just feel like recruiting lost its personality. I feel like its robotic and I dont actually do anything. there has to be some middle ground they could have found.  At least players actually do decommit on signing day, but i barely noticed because theres no one on one interaction with them.  they sucked the soul out of recruiting.  it's nice that it moves faster now though... so i guess i cant eat  my cake and have it too.

I like that the new system doesnt let you stock up on superstar recruits, and that there are less 5 stars (like 10-20 each year) and that some turn out to be busts (like a 75 DT i had that turned out to be a 63...) but I just feel like recruiting lost its personality. I feel like its robotic and I dont actually do anything. there has to be some middle ground they could have found.  At least players actually do decommit on signing day, but i barely noticed because theres no one on one interaction with them.  they sucked the soul out of recruiting.  it's nice that it moves faster now though... so i guess i cant eat  my cake and have it too.

Ur just awful at the game.

GG fraij, I messed around and got Braxton Miller hurt....smh
Mannnn... I was getting some late button reaction last night I don't know why. twice I was tryin to switch to DE to hit stick ur QB and then you threw the ball and it switched to CB instead and I gave up 40 yards.

Couldn't do **** anyways but that Safety was BS too.  I guess pump faking makes you fall back 5 yards out the back of the endzone.
indifferent.gif

Stanford offense sucks too.  Gimme my Florida State back.

Speaking of Florida State - NATIONAL CHAMPS
pimp.gif
The CPU as Braxton Miller on Heisman though...
sick.gif

Heisman

View media item 532929
I give up 14 points and LOSE!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

throw 5 picks. Never playing a scrambler again. Can't throw for nothing

I freakin move the ball down the field every time then get down to the red zone, my guys are red orange and yellow while the D is just swarming. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU this game.

Last edited:
btw....

Did anybody notice how dumb the pregrame presentation is now?

This is from the NCAA 14 webbsite.

The intros in Dynasty Mode are also deeper and more immersive than ever before. Rece Davis will set the stage with robust game storylines that are accompanied by a variety of on-screen banners, faithfully recreating the type of montages seen on ESPN before big games on Saturday. On-screen banners incorporate dynamic phrases, and there are multiple variations based on the type of game you are playing, like a rivalry or bowl game.

I recorded one of the intros, this is what they show. (FSU vs Oklahoma State at the Jerry Dome)

-FSU running out of the tunnel
-2 FSU players doing a handshake in the middle of the field
-FSU RB rolling on the ground in the endzone getting up and celebrating
- FSU QB calling an audible at the line of scrimmage vs. OK State in the Jerry Dome (wat)
-FSU RB (same one that was rolling around in the endzone) runnning out to midfield with the ball, 3 players meet him there and they celebrate.
-#NOLES
-FSU RB putting a spin move on OK State player at midfield in the Jerry Dome (wat)
-Garnett and Gold
FSU HC coaching on the sidelines, at the Jerry Dome, in the game that has yet to kickoff.
-half second cut of an empty field :smile:lol)
FSU defender with the ball (looks like he recovered a fumble, bunch of teammates swarm him)
-Begin game.

Why do they show "highlights" of a game that has yet to be played? How is that in any way a faithful recreation of the montages seen on ESPN? Okay, the whole thing is much shorter than previous pregames, I'll give them that, but from a presentation standpoint, it's as bad as they've ever had. It's just stupid and lazy. If you can't fake highlights from previous games, don't do it at all.

the presentation for the whole game is super lazy and not very good at best. u can tweak some of it with custom stadium sounds etc, but i usually just skip all that stuff anyway so meh

I can't believe the price is so low already. And I can't recruit for sh*t in this game :smh:

It was so much easier when you had to select the amount of time to spend with each recruit

Last edited:
Yea. Its asking you guys about contracts. Just waitong for that to get done. Says "on the clock"

I think I've stated my many gripes about the game... but while we are on the subject the recruiting in this game is awful. Enough said.

the problem with the recruiting is that it doesnt reward effort. it all feels kind of random.

Last edited:
I think AirMaxin might be done.  He just told me he lost his 360, so Ohio State is free i nthe dynasty i guess... 

ITO you can just force everyone to stay at their respective schools if the carousel period is taking too long.

Back
Top Bottom