OFFICIAL Eagles @ Cowboys Vol. Franchise Record/1st Round Bye

Don't do that. I'm not trying to sift through the pile of #%%$ again.

It was still a close game against the Packers, with a back up QB and other injeries. But I'll say like I said in the Packers vs. Dallas thread, we lost. Noexcuses. But I was glad that even with all that happend early, we still fought and almost had it. And you STILL were calling Grants run a fluke and this andthat. You damn near lost to the Bills, which was a miracle. You damn near lost last week, which was a miracle. Remotely? Selective memory loss.

I said Dallas has the edge. Humble yourself.

but we are better ... thank you for admitting it, and any barely or not by much talk needs to get deaded quick ... too much faith in romo? I've seen favreplay far worse games than romo has and youre telling me i have too much faith? let me remind you about the two picks before he got his clock cleaned andknocked out ... how am i blinded? the packers lost to us, i never said they werent good im just saying they are not going to bet us if we play again ... theonly chance you have is if we have to go to lambeau, and i still got us winning there as many mediocre teams have come close ...

edit ... you all barely beat the skins, you barely beat the eagles, you lost to the bears ... we beat you, end of story ... im not getting into it anymore withthese packer fans, yall need to relax and enjoy the little favre's last hoorah you are riding this year ... bottom line is, if romo plays well we wont lose... whoever is playing us better pray romo isnt on because if he is theres no chance in beating us unless you are the pats

laugh.gif
whatever, youre a clown man... seems real tough for you to get simple concepts... always coming with the talk like "only way you could beat us is ifits in lambeau" and all that nonsense... you lost to the eagles... and im sure that was the last thing you thought could happen

they play the games every week... waht you say here does not matter.

youve been spoiled this year with the wins... try to remember how to lose once in a while

like i said, they dont have the playoffs for the 2 best conf records to play each other in the superbowl

I see you just read what you want. But it's whatever, the Cowgirls got microwaved.

And are still, barely the better team.

From my opinion the Packers are playing better than us right now. The last two weeks we have looked very lazy and cant find a way to get the ball to TO. ThePackers have been getting better as the season goes on while it seemed we hit our peak when we played Green Bay. We started better than Green Bay but they areplaying better than us right now, take it for what its worth. Us Boys fans can say yeah we beat you guys, but deep down in our hearts we are all a littledisappointed in the way we have been playing lately. There has been high points and low points to each team. They have both won games that they probablyshould/could have lost. Im going to continue to cheer that the Packers stumble in one of these last games just as i am sure they are cheering against us. ButBoys' fans there is no way that we should be too happy with the way we are playing. But i think both teams must realize that whoever they play in theDivisional game is not just going to lie down for them because they are the Cowboys or Packers. Neither team is locked in for the NFC Chmpionship game, so eachteam (especially Dallas) needs to worry about the next game

lololol yall kill me ... microwaved? thats like that im rubber your glue saying kids say in 1st grade ... and as far as losing to the eagles being the lastthing i thought about, i didnt forget they should have beat the pats ... and i didnt forget that yall needed a game winner to beat them ... and i didnt forgetthat the D gets jacked up for TO ... and i didnt forget that romo has that suck+%$$ gunslinger int favre in him ... and i didnt forget that the nfc east gamesare almost always close ...

My apologies for bringing myself down to a certain level of immaturity. It's just that I have to deal with these Cowboys "fans" so, youunderstand, don't you (rhetorical question)?

who said they werent? i wasjust poitning out that as a fan, i never teake an nfc east game for granted ... if i was a pats fan, i wouldnt take playing thedolphins next week for granted either but im not ... and questions, do you think you are clever? heres one that will test your intelligence ... Team A beatsTeam B ... both Team A and Team B have two losses ... what Team would you say is better (rhetorical question)?

Jmause3, thank you for a respectable post.

hop off

You should ask yourself the same question.

hop off

I can see you're running out of typical NT %%!* to say. But no worries, maybe one day people will respect your opinion. Y'all have a good night.

thats the difference between me and you and other people on NT ... you look for people to e respect you, i look to be entertained while im on NT ... this is athread that will die in a day or so, and im going to enjoy it while it lasts ... what else can i do while my girl is asleep next to me and im watchingsportscenter for the 8th time today? making people like you catch feelings by stating an OPINION is funny to me ... dont take it personal, with your 8000 postslol ... NT is not life, having to wake up for work at 8am while youve been sick all weekend is the real world ... i look forward to seeing your posts in thefuture so i can diamantle your thought process ... go on with the chlorophyl (sp?) lol

We played (well the Offense) played bad today.
I know the horse collar is illegal..........i cant even complain........
mad.gif

i forgot to add ... if you want to beatthe cowboys, throw to whoever roy or jaque reeves is 'covering' ... its sad to see roy play this bad, he lookslike a fat blob out there ...

i kno this is off topic but did anyone see that shot of Terry Glenn on the sidelines? he looked like he wanted to hop in the game, hoody and all
laugh.gif

when Glenn comes back, all hell is goin to break lose. and yall can quote me on that. ****** on here is o.din talking about "Glenn is too old" andall this other nonsense. they forget so quickly that he was [debatable] our best receiver last year. hes only going to make us better and give defensivecoordinators a nightmare.

Division games are usually close. I think we naturally expected to roast the Eagles because the last time we played them was the best football we've playedall season. but thats why they say to throw stats/records out of division games because they dont mean squat.

ill make sure to put the Packers @ "Frauds of the Week" if they lose to the Bears/Lions within the next two weeks...

I will say this the Pack beat the Eagles but lets be real though they shouldn't even won that game. If the Eagles weren't being so stupid and nothaving a reliable punt returner that game isn't won. How often does a team have 2 fumbled punts in the same game esp 1 going for a td? The Pack are goodbut I feel like unless Romo has a game like this the Pack would lose but I'm a Boys fan @++! else would I say. Its not about talking on here if our teamsare good enough we'll get to settle it on the field and then see whats up.

Back
Top Bottom