OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

lebron looks lost. he might have to do what kobe did before and just do it all himself. then what will the haters say?

He said the truth.

How can anyone guard him?

If he goes slashing to the hoop he will

- outrun you by crab dribble

- push you with his 280 frame

- and go to the free throw line

So basically, he's a triple threat - crab dribble, uncalled offensive charge, cooperative refs

some dudes are a little too amped over this win today.
laugh.gif

just wait and see

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Im not going to act like i know it all...

call me whatever you want, BUT I DIDNT THINK THE CAVS WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE WITH ORLANDO...

There were a few people that sad it, but now everybody like '' I KNEW ORLANDO WAS GONNA BE A TUFF MATCHUP''
Agreed. I feel the same exact way.

And I'm not saying everyone in here who is claiming they picked Orlando is frontin'...

But it's just strange that one minute it's "yeah, the refs are gonna make sure it's LA-CLE" to "yup, i knew orlando was gonna win this series".

So now if Cle comes back everyone who is picking Orlando right now will just blame the refs/Stern.

grin.gif

QFT!

I said it BEFORE game 1 started that the Cavs did NOT want to face the Magic. We beat them twice in the regular season by double digits, and the one we didlose against them it was by 4 pts.

We were prob one of their toughest teams to play all season.

These dudes are doing Dwight dirty though. Not giving him fouls he deserves and calling fouls that aren't fouls. He does need to calm down a bit though.It's getting to his head.

Course I'm biased cuz I've been an Orlando fan since '89.

CL smooth wearing the Penny III
pimp.gif

Cleveland Soldier III's vs Orlando
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Magic have lost like what? 4 heartbreaking games due to last second shots?

They've been able to overcome those defeats and look at where they're at now.

Im sure they can put Game 2's lost away and focus on Game 3.

Orlando needs to start off strong and stay strong. Cant have anymore 4th quarter breakdowns. Gotta blow these guys out.

Magic have shown that they can come back from large deficits. This season and this playoffs. So if somehow they're down big, I can trust that they'll fight their way back.

Lets go Magic!! Get this win.
pimp.gif

Magic did what they had to do. Start off strong and continue to put the pressure on the Cavs. Alston was huge for the Magic in the 1st half. Dwight knockingthose FTs in the 4th
pimp.gif
. 14-19
eek.gif
. You'd never expect that. If dude could just shoot 75% of his FTs, the Magicwould win a majority of their games.

Pietrus was big for us once again.

Hedo, even though he had a terrible shooting night made up for it with rebounds and assist. That jumper in the 4th was big too.

Now they gotta bring all this momentum into game 4 and pick up that win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

I said it BEFORE game 1 started that the Cavs did NOT want to face the Magic. We beat them twice in the regular season by double digits, and the one we did lose against them it was by 4 pts.

We were prob one of their toughest teams to play all season.
you arent the only one that said that. everyone who watches bball knows boston would have been a hell of a lot easier series. that would be 5max. cavs that is

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Ad I saw a lot of contact in this game I saw a lot of time where LBJ should have gotten free throws when he didnt and saw parts where he shouldn't when he did.
the man went to the line 24 times...

but seirously half the calls that LBJ gets are wrong/ticky tack calls...

not to mention i'd really like to see him called for traveling everytime he does it... it'd be quite interesting
word.

I like Bron calling out his front line in the PC tho

Even though it's not gonna matter cause there is nothing they can do. They're just flat out not good enough to compete with Dwight, Hedo, and'Shard

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Im not going to act like i know it all...

call me whatever you want, BUT I DIDNT THINK THE CAVS WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE WITH ORLANDO...

There were a few people that sad it, but now everybody like '' I KNEW ORLANDO WAS GONNA BE A TUFF MATCHUP''
Agreed. I feel the same exact way.

And I'm not saying everyone in here who is claiming they picked Orlando is frontin'...

But it's just strange that one minute it's "yeah, the refs are gonna make sure it's LA-CLE" to "yup, i knew orlando was gonna win this series".

So now if Cle comes back everyone who is picking Orlando right now will just blame the refs/Stern.

grin.gif
i, for one, predicted that Orlando would win the series. i gave my exact reasons why (the matchup problems), and what i said is exactly what ishappening right now.

and Orlando is winning in SPITE of the refs right now... the referees are still catering to Cleveland and Le$tern, but Orlando has been playing so well thatthey've been able to overcome it. Orlando is clearly the better team in this series... for them to lose, it would probably take a complete screwjob by therefs. but i just don't see them losing 4 games to the Cavs fair and square... if that's what happens, then i'll give full props to Cleveland. butright now, i doubt it.

idk if this was asked..but what kind of shirt did mo williams have on in the post game interview..that shirt was cold as hail

--Those "expert" espn analysts are all fools. Especially Hollinger with his computer generated thousand scenario winning out thingamajig.
--2-1 is not the end of the world. Cavs can still steal one back next game.
--I think it was kind of bad for them to not face any adversity in the first two rounds, because its harder to see what they need to improve on if need be.

--Lebron doin his. He needs more help. I expected more from this Cleveland team at this juncture.

Originally Posted by PDub9

Bron acted like AJ purposefully tried to hit Mo

Stop it

I can see trough his carefully knit cloth and disguise that he's just a classless arrogant punk that thinks hes untouchable.

It will all get to him one day, and soon. So far, the only "outburst" we saw from him is when he told his mom to "sit her $%% down" onMothers day on national TV.

Now probably many of you kids wont understand this, but when you talking to your parents, let alone your MOTHER like that, in freaking public, that means

...you've become your parents parent.

Which is disgraceful.

He tries to impose this good boy image, but he really cant, you cant put a front on forever, hes a phony, arrogant dude, thats why he'll never have afollowing like Magic or Jordan.

People love those, even when they played against your teams, in the end, you were glad you saw what you saw.

I know that theres a lot of people that really dont think anything about Lebron, he tries to be likable but in reality, hes bland, fake...

He screams at the refs every single time and they let him get away with it, its sickening.

cavs lost the season series...but in lebrons defense thats every superstar in the leauge..they all cry like girls and they all get calls in theirfavor..especially kobe

^damn bro, calm down

Originally Posted by heat23

This is far from over.
actually, it's pretty close to being over. if ORL can take the next one at home (where it's pretty clear that they OWN Cleveland), they goup 3-1.

i missed the game, but LOLOLOL courtney lee posterized LeRoids TWICE in the series. cavs frontline sux nads.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^damn bro, calm down

This is far from over.
actually, it's pretty close to being over. if ORL can take the next one at home (where it's pretty clear that they OWN Cleveland), they go up 3-1.
And if Cle takes the next one and it's 2-2 and cavs have homecourt again then what?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^damn bro, calm down

This is far from over.
actually, it's pretty close to being over. if ORL can take the next one at home (where it's pretty clear that they OWN Cleveland), they go up 3-1.

--OR to make it seem more like its close to being over Cleveland would have to win 3 of the next 4 games tops. They must steal one in Orlando to insure a game7 home game though.

Back
Top Bottom