Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

2ldd93k.jpg

I dont understand, which one of the two covers is actually going to be the front cover

yall have no idea what the second picture means do you? it's like the one on the left is for all the people who listen to music and the one on the right is for all the people who LISTEN to music ...

I think this is Em's last chance to FULLY resurrect his status in the game. He already has bad a better career than most musicians will ever have, but is stuck between the appeal of younger fans and fans he has lost by doing wack stuff. I'm one of those fans he has lost because he strayed wayyyy to far from what made me love him 12 years ago. I'm really hoping this is the album he comes back on...only time will tell. I'm just trying to not get my hopes up.

Sincerely,
The 1998-2004 Stan

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

yall have no idea what the second picture means do you? it's like the one on the left is for all the people who listen to music and the one on the right is for all the people who LISTEN to music ...

if I had the gif of The Rock clapping, I would post it right here.

I just checked that link again, and on the bottom it says fake. I swear that was not there when I first found it
smh.gif

its fake. come on, 50 and wayne on the same track?
laugh.gif
aint happenin. Plus 15 songs seems short for an Em album.

Back
Top Bottom