Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif
@ Eminem being TOP 3...
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys are AMAZING...

White people are SOOOOOOO quick to call someone ELSE a racist, you cats don't even understand the meaning of the word, but that's a whole different thread, and I don't even think there's an educated discussion to be had about race with people who think like you guys...
smh.gif

You guys prolly think you're OPEN minded, tolerant or whatever word you wanna use to seperate you from the mindstate of your parents, generations before you or whateva...

All you have to do is be black, think Eminem's album is GARBAGE and yall are quick to throw the race card in there...
laugh.gif
... Provided you don't really get many oppurtunities to do such, but ATLEAST save it for a moment where someone else who has actually experienced racism on a regular basis could have some compassion/empathy... If this is ALL it takes for a punk to call someone a racist for not liking a GARBAGE @ss album then once again, the presence of YOUR race has once again derrailed the OG plan of the culture in the first place... But what else is new...

And FYI to the joker talkin about there's more white rappers out there, I know that... I grew up on some of there music, back when you prolly used to pee in the bed & your parents wouldn't let you listen to rap (Yall will prolly NEVER admit to it tho, its OK), I vividly remember bein in my cousins room @ age 5 listenin to Vanilla Ice's debut album (on tape)... I even used to watch the movie Cool As Ice on the reg (Prolly before your time), but I'm sure Vanilla Ice had the FIRST #1 Rap Single because he was simply better than every other rapper before him...
smh.gif
... Being white had NOTHING @ ALL to do with that... But anyway, We listened to 3rd Base who was actually dope and talked about REAL +@!*...

Now that I think about it, "To The Extreme" was the catalyst for my FIRST serious hip hop argument I EVER had... For some reason my cousin thought Vanilla Ice was better than Young MC & MC Hammer...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

In high school I listened to Aesop Rock, Non Phixion, Co Flow, Copywrite, Cage to name a few... High & Mighty, occasionally Necro's debut
laugh.gif
, STILL think Ill Bill is one of the DOPEST hardcore lyrcists EVER...

But THIS album is GARBAGE, and you white dudes are gettin overzelous with your comments...

As I said before, it reminds me of the Paul Mooney intro used on G.o.D. Jewelz song "R.A.C.E."... No different...
I'm black and i think youre racist. Not because you dont like the album but because your posts in this thread. You sound really jealous and bitter toward Caucasians. They're black people in this thread too but youre directing everything towards white people. You dont like the album. Fine. Leave the thread. You dont like white people. Ok. Complain about it elsewhere. I'm looking forward to your "Racist white people who think theyre tolarant Unappreciation". But like you said, that discussion is for another thread. 
Nice work

these posts from the the perspective of a young g, are that...juvenile and jaded. reading the posts that have been made i already know that it stems from the ideas that brew in a sad, sad brain and these thoughts never really should have left the cranium. unfortunately for the rest of us, the signals are sent to your fingertips and then we have to see them with our own eyes.

everyone has their own opinion, but let's put it like this. I very much dislike the music of some rappers/singers/etc., and i choose not to listen to them, i don't go into their threads and bash their name, because a.-it would be a waste of my time, and b.-it's a waste of everyone elses.

Troll elsewhere, and leave race out of this. there must be a gang of childlike G's playing somewhere nearby..

Harlem is a racist. It's already been proved from his previous post.
Not only in here, but in other threads as well.
Im still not sure why this idiot isn't banned.

You think I'm racist?? Based on MY views on GARBAGE Em album...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And you're "black"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

See its HOUSE Ns like you that just +%$% it up for EVERYone... When you use the term racist to describe someone you don't agree with, it just makes the term hold LESS Merit in cases of REAL racism... You must've atteneded ONE too many WTPs in your time...

You're right there are black people in this thread... Bout 7, the rest is a bunch of whites and Asians actin like this album is good... You cats are AMAZING...
SMH.

I would have preferred less singing from Em on this album but his flow and lyricism is on point. See the last verses of "Won't Back Down" & "No Love".

#Atteneded

laugh.gif
@ Eminem being TOP 3...
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys are AMAZING...

White people are SOOOOOOO quick to call someone ELSE a racist, you cats don't even understand the meaning of the word, but that's a whole different thread, and I don't even think there's an educated discussion to be had about race with people who think like you guys...
smh.gif

You guys prolly think you're OPEN minded, tolerant or whatever word you wanna use to seperate you from the mindstate of your parents, generations before you or whateva...

All you have to do is be black, think Eminem's album is GARBAGE and yall are quick to throw the race card in there...
laugh.gif
... Provided you don't really get many oppurtunities to do such, but ATLEAST save it for a moment where someone else who has actually experienced racism on a regular basis could have some compassion/empathy... If this is ALL it takes for a punk to call someone a racist for not liking a GARBAGE @ss album then once again, the presence of YOUR race has once again derrailed the OG plan of the culture in the first place... But what else is new...

And FYI to the joker talkin about there's more white rappers out there, I know that... I grew up on some of there music, back when you prolly used to pee in the bed & your parents wouldn't let you listen to rap (Yall will prolly NEVER admit to it tho, its OK), I vividly remember bein in my cousins room @ age 5 listenin to Vanilla Ice's debut album (on tape)... I even used to watch the movie Cool As Ice on the reg (Prolly before your time), but I'm sure Vanilla Ice had the FIRST #1 Rap Single because he was simply better than every other rapper before him...
smh.gif
... Being white had NOTHING @ ALL to do with that... But anyway, We listened to 3rd Base who was actually dope and talked about REAL +@!*...

Now that I think about it, "To The Extreme" was the catalyst for my FIRST serious hip hop argument I EVER had... For some reason my cousin thought Vanilla Ice was better than Young MC & MC Hammer...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

In high school I listened to Aesop Rock, Non Phixion, Co Flow, Copywrite, Cage to name a few... High & Mighty, occasionally Necro's debut
laugh.gif
, STILL think Ill Bill is one of the DOPEST hardcore lyrcists EVER...

But THIS album is GARBAGE, and you white dudes are gettin overzelous with your comments...

As I said before, it reminds me of the Paul Mooney intro used on G.o.D. Jewelz song "R.A.C.E."... No differe
I actually feel bad for this dude

I said about Harlem being racist in another thread the other day, glad to see everyone else has picked up on it. Seriously, it's shocking how thick people can be...

roll.gif

Its so funny how people come in here to hate. If you don't think Eminem is good, then stay out of the thread... easy as that...

I don't think Rick Ross is anything special but I don't go in his thread hating on him, I just don't care enough to comment... some of you guys are so salty:rofl:

Originally Posted by raw spice

I said about Harlem being racist in another thread the other day, glad to see everyone else has picked up on it. Seriously, it's shocking how thick people can be...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think ANYone with half a brain would consider what I said racist...

That being said, I understand why YOU guys would draw those conclusions...

But I'm out tho, you guys can continue your WTP...  You already have your 2 or 3 token black guys in this thread... The last thing this thread needs is someone that knows what they're talkin about...

Other than that...
Spoiler [+]
stop-snitching.jpg

& to homeboy that said I'd get stomped out...
laugh.gif

151st & Amsterdam

Fastest way to Harlem is a A train...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

this board should have an ignore button, so the ignorant threads can be weeded out.

Why not just ignore his posts if you don't agree with his views.

It's really not that hard.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by nyk buc

this board should have an ignore button, so the ignorant threads can be weeded out.

Why not just ignore his posts if you don't agree with his views.

It's really not that hard.
i am. but dude is still going at it. and his posts are pretty damn offensive. never seen someone so foolish/childish.

"Love the Way You Lie" is beginning to be my favorite song on the album.

I'd be surprised if a video wasn't shot for this.

You talking "Stan" and "Cleanin Out My Closet" big.

Havent Heard the whole album yet but if cats is saying EM is top 3....than Benzino was right all along.............

Originally Posted by gambit215

Havent Heard the whole album yet but if cats is saying EM is top 3....than Benzino was right all along.............

Benzino wasn't right about anything, dude is an idiot.

Who cares if someone has Em in their top 3, not everyone studies every artist in hip hop.

I have him in my top 10, is that a big deal too?

Who cares if someone has Em in their top 3, not everyone studies every artist in hip hop.

Yea........ it really is... I dont know how old you are, Ill give a pass if you was born after 90, any year before that............... kill yourself.

Yea........ it really is... I dont know how old you are, Ill give a pass if you was born after 90, any year before that............... kill yourself.
laugh.gif
 at kill yourself.

Eminem in a top 10 isn't that big of a joke. 

Show me 5 rappers with a better flow. 

Back
Top Bottom