Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i listened to it twice... im not really feelin it... the accent is too much... flow-wise he's killin it as usual. a few tracks i just cant get into... still have a tiny glimmer of hope for relapse 2
The accent's on 2 songs, does it really bother you that much?
Nah ...

He uses that accent once or twice in like 90% of the songs on this album .

Why is he hooked to this ? It's worse than auto-tune ...

^
laugh.gif
wow...

"i #@# on Rihanna" jay will not be happy with this
i guess its time for you to hate me again
roll.gif

eminem and his stupid accent. although he's my favorite rapper, he needs to get more serious in his songs.

i luh this *+%*... finally slim is back! after my first full spin.. id have to say deja vu is my favorite track so far

pimp.gif

GOODNESS ... GRACIOUS ... if you dont rock with it youre just a hater ... i dont even wanna hear anyone who says this cd "sucks" or is "ok"... this is gonna be the best thing rap has seen in a looooong looooong time ... yall better put your biases aside and pull the wool from your eyes ...

all yall talkin about "the accent" "the accent" ... LOLOLOLOLOLOL eminem in his accent > your favorite rappers normal voice

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

GOODNESS ... GRACIOUS ... if you dont rock with it youre just a hater ... i dont even wanna hear anyone who says this cd "sucks" or is "ok" ... this is gonna be the best thing rap has seen in a looooong looooong time ... yall better put your biases aside and pull the wool from your eyes ...

all yall talkin about "the accent" "the accent" ... LOLOLOLOLOLOL eminem in his accent > your favorite rappers normal voice
Before u listen to this man just remember...
Eminem is his hero and he would take a bullet for him...

laugh.gif
my man's Slim didn't have to get at Nick Cannon and Mariahlike that

didn't wanna listen early, but I'm still copping.. "Hello"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

GOODNESS ... GRACIOUS ... if you dont rock with it youre just a hater ... i dont even wanna hear anyone who says this cd "sucks" or is "ok" ... this is gonna be the best thing rap has seen in a looooong looooong time ... yall better put your biases aside and pull the wool from your eyes ...

Can you stop? You make non stanish Em fans look bad. After my 1st listen, its mediocre IMO.

Back
Top Bottom