***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

So this is kind of off topic but I'm a white rapper like Eminem so what do you guys think of my new video? It's def better than that berzerk or survival trash that's for sure. 

you're better off posting this in a 2chains thread

Last edited:
This dude really just did this live with no mistakes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Can't remember the last time I liked a new Em joint the fall off has been epic ill try nd give this album a fair shake but after hearing berzerk and rap god I'm assuming everything else on this joint is dookie as well

I'm finding difficult to rock with MMLP2 with MMLP right above it in my itunes, i just keep going back to MMLP :\

I can't get away from Em's older stuff it's ingrained in me since listening as a younger lad.

Last edited:
I'm finding difficult to rock with MMLP2 with MMLP right above it in my itunes, i just keep going back to MMLP :\

I can't get away from Em's older stuff it's ingrained in me since listening as a younger lad.

This. But that's because MMLP 1 is a CLASSIC. One of the best mainstream rap albums of all time. We just have to accept Em is a grown man now, and we are never getting the SS/MM era Eminem. Just like Kanye will never make another College Graduation or Late Registration.

To me, Em always had 3 personas from an album stand point. You had the silly/crazy Slim Shady. You had the pissed off, angry, f everybody Marshall. And then you had the more introspective Eminem on The Eminem show. These will always be his 3 best albums, unfortunately.

The albums not bad, Eminem shows us that he still is the best at pinning words and rapping them, but man, some of the songs just aren't good songs, some of the production just isnt for me.

Last night my friend and I were listening to the album and it was on "So Far" and I realized this is song Kid Rock would make :rolleyes

If every song could have been as good as Bad Guy though :wow:

Interesting to me that Dre only did some of the mixing on three songs: Love Game, The Monster and Berzerk.
And he isn't listed as a producer on any of the songs.
Obviously he's an executive producer, but as far as individual song credits go, he's not there.
I still haven't seen the credits for the bonus tracks, though

Last edited:
Super late pass with me, but I'm listening to the album and just passed "Rap God". As soon as I heard that second part, I knew I heard it somewhere. Dude went J.J. Fad "Supersonic" on there! :lol:

What I didn't know was that Dr. Dre produced "Supersonic". :wow:

^ I was listening to some of Dre's old World Class Wreckin Cru tracks yesterday...
Felt like i was X'd out

let the album sink in, i'm not gonna call it a classic yet i'm gonna let it stand the test of time just like any other album. but to deny the quality of these songs is absurd.
Im not let nothing sink but to the bottom of my trash can. Album was trash. Please em get backon drugs

This album is terrible. What are you talking about

but Nothing Was The Same is any good? how about Big Sean's Hall Of Fame? or wack *** 2 Chainz? please, people just praying too hard on the man's downfall, this album is a better rap album than most the stuff this year. only albums i would say are close to this is Magna Carta & Born Sinner.

I don't like any of the albums you mentioned and I still don't really mess with MMLP2. I wouldn't call it trash but personally I have no desire to listen to these songs again. Born Sinner was a snoozefest and MCHG was decent but I haven't listened to it front to back in months. Run the Jewels>this years hip hop releases to me. That new Bronson is serious too.

I haven't listened to his album yet, and today I just heard bad guy for the first time :pimp:

Like always, I'll be buying his album just for support. Been a fan since elementary school, and I'll keep buying his albums.

I don't like any of the albums you mentioned and I still don't really mess with MMLP2. I wouldn't call it trash but personally I have no desire to listen to these songs again. Born Sinner was a snoozefest and MCHG was decent but I haven't listened to it front to back in months. Run the Jewels>this years hip hop releases to me. That new Bronson is serious too.
Yea but if only it wasn't a mixtape.

Off the first listen I can't really mess with it. The Lyrics are good but the production is lacking, he needs to get with Dre and the Bass Brothers.

"Stronger Than I Was" :x :lol: Stop the singing Em.

"The Monster" is what it is, it's supposed to be a radio joint. Not for me.

"So Far" is a mess.

I didn't even like "Love Game", I wanted to but nah.

Bad Guy is real good. Rhyme Or Reason and Brainless are cool. I love Legacy, Evil Twin and Rap God. Those are really the only standouts to me. I'll listen to it some more over the week.

Last edited:
This album isn't nearly as bad as you guys are making it seem, it's good to me, could very well be the best post Eminem Show album. I will be buying it tomorrow.

This album isn't nearly as bad as you guys are making it seem, it's good to me, could very well be the best post Eminem Show album. I will be buying it tomorrow.

Relapse, encore, and recovery are better than this

Love how NT is so quick to dissect an Em track but let the Yeezus album pass without scrutiny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom