Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

too many employees got that company pipe in their butts these days smh.

i went to a few spots today trying to get a connect for this weekend and most of the employees looked at me like i was asking them to buy crack. i told em upfront i wanted to give them some $ for their help and could meet on their time and i knew the deal already and they weren't having it, and the employees that were with it were iffy about it so i didn't get a for sure connect yet.

oh well i got between now and sat to put work in but crap like that frustrates me. i know you don't wanna get in trouble and would be reluctant hooking up some stranger but i come at people in the most considerate upfront way rather then the clowns that go on the stores on 50% weekends talkin bout "i know theres a 50% who gonna hook me up"

oh well this was the worst week for them to have a 50% im in NY, my connects are in LA. damn damn damn

too many employees got that company pipe in their butts these days smh.

i went to a few spots today trying to get a connect for this weekend and most of the employees looked at me like i was asking them to buy crack. i told em upfront i wanted to give them some $ for their help and could meet on their time and i knew the deal already and they weren't having it, and the employees that were with it were iffy about it so i didn't get a for sure connect yet.

oh well i got between now and sat to put work in but crap like that frustrates me. i know you don't wanna get in trouble and would be reluctant hooking up some stranger but i come at people in the most considerate upfront way rather then the clowns that go on the stores on 50% weekends talkin bout "i know theres a 50% who gonna hook me up"

oh well this was the worst week for them to have a 50% im in NY, my connects are in LA. damn damn damn

just need infrared 90s and red/wht VIs and im good b4 skool starts......and maybe another pair of kobes(draft pick) MAYBE tho

just need infrared 90s and red/wht VIs and im good b4 skool starts......and maybe another pair of kobes(draft pick) MAYBE tho

ok.. my guy just texted me...drumroll please .......

Spoiler [+]
NO EXCLUSIONS
van_damn_friday.gif

ok.. my guy just texted me...drumroll please .......

Spoiler [+]
NO EXCLUSIONS
van_damn_friday.gif

THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD. STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM MY OTHER 2 CONNECTS

Spoiler [+]
SO YEA ONLY EXCLUSIONS ONLY 1 PAIR OF UPTOWNS AND/OR BLK/RED GRIFFEYS THAT DROP 8/28 SO ON THAT NOTE....

2qjkplf.gif

yes.gif
rahr_yes.gif

THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD. STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM MY OTHER 2 CONNECTS

Spoiler [+]
SO YEA ONLY EXCLUSIONS ONLY 1 PAIR OF UPTOWNS AND/OR BLK/RED GRIFFEYS THAT DROP 8/28 SO ON THAT NOTE....

2qjkplf.gif

yes.gif
rahr_yes.gif

Fresh or any of the other HOH regulars. When they have a 50% off are all the stuff in HOH good or are there certain items that are excluded? I am sure the newer stuff would be a No go.

Fresh or any of the other HOH regulars. When they have a 50% off are all the stuff in HOH good or are there certain items that are excluded? I am sure the newer stuff would be a No go.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

First, it isn't to soon for a 50, they were doing them once a month last year, and there was one last year during this coming weekend, and they WILL be running one again this Friday and Saturday ( 27th & 28th).  Sorry, the exclusion list hasn't been released yet, but it will probably look something like this : Excluded: All AF1's, Hyperfuse, Air max 24-7 (black/silver only), Airmax 2010, Griffey anthracite/hot red restocks, Reebok Zigs, Runtones, and Easytones, Sketchers shapeups, Skull Candy, and multiple offers...And lastly, to the dude who said he is gonna use his $30 off coupon also, you gotta be kidding right?  IT AIN'T HAPPENING...you got a better chance of meeting Tupac.

I was thinking the Reezigs might be included since they were last time and haven't been moving like they were when they first came out.  And I still wouldn't doubt if the infrared 90s were excluded, even though they aren't flying out the door like expected.  Oh, and Champs will probably exclude G Shocks (even though that is about all I want). 

I might look for the white/navy Uptempo 97s if they're around.  I still haven't seen em in a FTL at all but the SKU is in the system.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

First, it isn't to soon for a 50, they were doing them once a month last year, and there was one last year during this coming weekend, and they WILL be running one again this Friday and Saturday ( 27th & 28th).  Sorry, the exclusion list hasn't been released yet, but it will probably look something like this : Excluded: All AF1's, Hyperfuse, Air max 24-7 (black/silver only), Airmax 2010, Griffey anthracite/hot red restocks, Reebok Zigs, Runtones, and Easytones, Sketchers shapeups, Skull Candy, and multiple offers...And lastly, to the dude who said he is gonna use his $30 off coupon also, you gotta be kidding right?  IT AIN'T HAPPENING...you got a better chance of meeting Tupac.

I was thinking the Reezigs might be included since they were last time and haven't been moving like they were when they first came out.  And I still wouldn't doubt if the infrared 90s were excluded, even though they aren't flying out the door like expected.  Oh, and Champs will probably exclude G Shocks (even though that is about all I want). 

I might look for the white/navy Uptempo 97s if they're around.  I still haven't seen em in a FTL at all but the SKU is in the system.

Sorry they r blurry, how i got them. Hope they help to some extent.

It says only multiple offers excluded.
Can only buy 1 pair of Men's AF1 &/or Blk/red Griffey's releasing 8/28

Sorry they r blurry, how i got them. Hope they help to some extent.

It says only multiple offers excluded.
Can only buy 1 pair of Men's AF1 &/or Blk/red Griffey's releasing 8/28

Back
Top Bottom