Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs Jan. 28-30 25%

Worked on the white/red 12s for me.  I'm wondering what the outlet price will be.  $112 shipped isn't too bad imo.

Help me out with my math.....how did you get the XIIs for $112 shipped?

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Worked on the white/red 12s for me.  I'm wondering what the outlet price will be.  $112 shipped isn't too bad imo.

I'd like to know too.

just gave in and ordered the wht/red 12's off champs website and the code worked came up to $127 shipped im happy

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I find it funny how people Bi+ch and whine about 5% difference.

I know I'm not complaining, copped two pairs of VII's, going back for a pair or two more before the weekend is up.

I'll take Bron VII's 25% off anyday.
pimp.gif

**@k this F&F everything is excluded really dissappointed in FA, FTL, CHAMPS horrible to me I wish they go under this year!! Its gonna bite them in the @%# once the quarter is done watch...

I can only cop the navy/white lebrons. Everything else excluded. I remember a fee years ago when my cousin worked at footaction. Copped some Jordan dub zeros on release day, got a huge discount on em. Sooner or later it's gonna be 25% off adidas only.

Originally Posted by tsixp

Originally Posted by prayformojo

I'd like to know too.

Sorry, not shipped, just bought with the 25% off.  I guess I'm too used to typing "shipped" after the price.

clean sweep today.
happy.gif

I know all you employee heads or friends of employee can order these.

Air Max 90 (Tar/Sail) $19.99 ($15 after F&F discount or $14 if you order with your emp)
Champs Sku- 03060052040

Air Max 90 (wht/net grey/obsidian)
Champs Sku- 03060060040 ($15 after F&F discount or $14 if you order with your emp)

Went to Footlocker and everything good was excluded...

Went to Champs and copped Christmas LeBrons for 145 after Tax.

Copped the Red Carpet LeBron 7s for $130...

Freshwater Griffeys were excluded...

And for those who are wondering, yes u can use F&F coupon at HOH.

If I return something to FA and get store credit, can I use it at FTL and/or champs?

Or if I purchase something of equal or lesser value to that which I'm returning, can I exchange that shoe for a different colorway at FTL and/or champs?

Back
Top Bottom