Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Those are timberland gore tex hunting boots.

I think they release them every year or couple of years because i got some from an outlet s while back for like 40.

They make a non goretex one also. Gotta be careful. It's the 7 eye chukka.

Last edited:
These are fresh as hell! :smokin

I hate boots but I definitely have to get me a pair this winter. I was thinking of coping the all black suede timbs and rock for every winter. I don't even care if they get ****** up cause I don't like boots but dam these timbs right here are dope!

Can someone please get some info on these!

Those are timberland gore tex hunting boots.

I think they release them every year or couple of years because i got some from an outlet s while back for like 40.

Wow that's a steal. Timberland outlet? If so I need to start stopping in I always walk past em

thinkin about grabbing these for $110, but i'm still skeptical since they're a little high for my liking. These in black would be the deal break though

so... besides $35 and the sole, what's the difference between the classic 6" wheat timbs (#10061) and these others (#18094):

Little shocked Timberland.com didn't do a Black Friday sale on their 6" boots this year. I'm guessing they saw what happened last year with the 30% + 25% last year, everyone cleaned out those premium black 6" boots. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom