Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Just got these timberlands in :pimp:

I think they are Timberland Coulters

I'm no boot expert by any means so I could def be wrong.. but Ive been checking out the 9 eye in the coulter collection and I've never seen this model and from what I've seen they all come in the white timberland boot co box. And none of the coulters have the timberland emblem on them.

Not eem sure if it was a good deal and don't really care. Receipt faded as hell but copped for $190 out the door.

Just purchased some red wing chukka's. Probably gunna wear them for work. Post some pics when I get them in.

Just wore the Redwing Moc Toes and it murked my feet. I have blisters that are the size of a quarter on the back of each of my feet. Is this going to break in?

It was unbearable walking for real. If it wasn't raining, I would have straight up took the boots off and just walked in my socks.

Just wore the Redwing Moc Toes and it murked my feet. I have blisters that are the size of a quarter on the back of each of my feet. Is this going to break in?

It was unbearable walking for real. If it wasn't raining, I would have straight up took the boots off and just walked in my socks.

yeah you gotta break them in. what i did was wear them for a couple weeks to loosen them up and then i put in a roshe insole. do both of these things and your boots will be good money

yeah you gotta break them in. what i did was wear them for a couple weeks to loosen them up and then i put in a roshe insole. do both of these things and your boots will be good money
Im gonna trust you and suffer through it. Maybe I'll wear it around the house so I can take it off when it gets too bad.

You went through a blister phase and it's completely comfy now? And I think they already got insoles, did you replace it or put the Roshe one on top of it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom