Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Thinking about copping these I just apprehensive because they look like they're prone to scuffs

reps to stay lurkin stay lurkin for the code

Iron Ranger order placed yesterday

ran out of sizes pretty quick glad i scooped them up hope they fit. My clarks DBs are a 10 so went with the same size in the iron rangers

Good looks.

I may rock with the Black Rangers though. Still kind of on the fence. I have 4 pair of wedge boots already

Last edited:
Good looks.

I may rock with the Black Rangers though. Still kind of on the fence. I have 4 pair of wedge boots already

Right on. Any way to get a 20% code to work? Seems like it won't take it. They end up close to 2 after $16 shipping and tax. I'd order them at $170 + 20% off and free shipping without hesitation.

Probably my 4th day wearing them. The break-in is super easy compared to the 1907s and they are already comfortable.

Let me know if Sierra has the size you guys want or whatever and I will get you the code.

150 shipped is a steal

TTS, size down or half size down?
Half down from your Brannock size, which is most likely much smaller than your actual sneaker size. 

I'm an 11.5 in almost every sneaker. 10.5 in Brannock so I'd be copping a 10 if it were me. 

The length wasn't too bad. They were way too narrow for me though. Order a 10.5 today
Got the 10.5 in today in the eastland sherman 1955 and these feel way better. May actually be a tiny bit too big but they're way better than the 10. For me, I'd suggest your normal shoe size if you're considering these

Back
Top Bottom