Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Anyone have any idea the style leather jacket that Captain America wore in the movie?

Only pic I could find.
Captain%20America%20leather%20jacket.jpg

Mastamind89 wrote:
http://obeyclothing.com/men/jackets.html
The have other sites listed that may carry them too

My current Obey jacket is probably as thin as that first pic. I would usually wear a short sleeved shirt under it and be warm. A few times I had to wear a light hoodie do the wind and the cold factor that would come along with it. But I'm in NY, idk how cold MN gets.

Is there a store in NYC that sells Obey jackets?  I want to try a few on, doubt they'll fit me good.

Man I still want that brown leather from Banana Republic...hopefully it drops down to $150 or $170.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Anyone have any idea the style leather jacket that Captain America wore in the movie?

Only pic I could find.
Captain%20America%20leather%20jacket.jpg

Just a rider or double rider.

^^Thanks it was the color that threw me off(used to seeing them in black). Probably along with all the gear he had on.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Mastamind89 wrote:
http://obeyclothing.com/men/jackets.html
The have other sites listed that may carry them too

My current Obey jacket is probably as thin as that first pic. I would usually wear a short sleeved shirt under it and be warm. A few times I had to wear a light hoodie do the wind and the cold factor that would come along with it. But I'm in NY, idk how cold MN gets.

Is there a store in NYC that sells Obey jackets?  I want to try a few on, doubt they'll fit me good.

Not that I know of.
I'm sure if you emailed Obey they could probably tell you. I'm gonna do the same, last time I had to send it back because I got a size too big.

I will more than likely do what I do every year and that's grab me a jacket from Old Navy.  I'm thinking about coppin this one.

on859485-00vliv01.jpg

Fall in California doesnt start until the first week of November, and we stop wearing jackets around the 2nd-3rd week of March. Therefore my jacket game is doo doo
tired.gif

*Moves to Philadelphia*

I got these 2 from a Penfield sample sale last year (prices were 
pimp.gif
, $80 for each).
penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-5.jpg

img-thing

I still want this one though.

penfield-rockford-jacket_msp1.jpg

Or

Penfield-Stapleton-Jacket-Navy.jpg

I'll probably pick up the one with the leather shoulders. Or the vest version.

Kinda not feeling the first jacket that I have in the first pic. Not trying to advertise but you can plainly see its FS in my sig. More like testing the waters though, I got it November last year and wore it twice. The vest was like an everyday thing. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

mann @#$^& this thread. it's been over a 100 here in houston every day of this month so far
30t6p3b.gif

this. i wish it was cold and i hate the cold 
30t6p3b.gif

no need for a thick jacket here in LA, just moved here from DC and i love the weather.

but i did bring my north face just in case tho
laugh.gif

a bit early in the year for this thread but that's fine...i've been looking at jackets for months

this is what i'm gonna be wearing mostly through the grizzly grizzly...

eglP1.jpg

also, have a vanishing elephant wool coat for the cold months

need to sell some of my other jackets...penfield down jacket, staple varsity jacket, topman cropped peacoat, penfield down vest

looking at a couple of other jackets but have other finances i need to take care of coming up real soon

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by shogun

Damn, starting this early.  Fall doesn't really need jackets until like November.
Clothing lines have already been releasing fall lines though.
They always try to get a head start and be prepared for the change of seasons.  That doesn't change the fact that they won't be needed for a few months though.  But I do understand people want to by stuff early and want to start stocking up.
Someone posted a nice black / black varsity last year.  I hope more pop up this season.  I'm trying to decide between buying that or a nice leather jacket.

Back
Top Bottom