Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Originally Posted by marmourjr

fall_restock_madbury31-735x478.jpg
info?
nerd.gif

Where do most of you guys live? Those Jackets being posted especially those varsity joints can not handle Toronto or any eastern state winters. I would freeze rocking that, Winter to me is like one of those times where i sacrifice looks for comfort and heat. 

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Where do most of you guys live? Those Jackets being posted especially those varsity joints can not handle Toronto or any eastern state winters. I would freeze rocking that, Winter to me is like one of those times where i sacrifice looks for comfort and heat. 

i live in NY and longjohns, a champion/nike sweatshirt and most of this jacket's would surfice just fine
ohwell.gif

The thing about moving to Hawaii is putting on some layers on a cold day... I try to keep them off haha. I'm going back home for 3 weeks though. Maybe I'll cop a varsity jacket, always liked that look.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

i live in NY and longjohns, a champion/nike sweatshirt and most of these jacket's would surfice just fine
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

In before ninjahood
1stdown.jpg

Junya+Watanabe+x+Carhartt+Jacket.jpg

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dude took me back with first down...that was the brand for the rejects who couldn't afford Bear coats.
30t6p3b.gif
now i think both brands are wack....TNF for life lol. (at least when it comes to technical wear)
notorious_big_biggie_smalls_wallpapers_11.jpg

not quite....first down knocked out triple fat goose, then bear coats and north face knocked out first down...but in da 90's if you had a first down it was still "respected" but it was behind bear and TNF....then when avriex and vansons came into

play, bear became da "meh but still ok" northface was da benz, avriex was da bentley, and vanson was da bugatti in da hood.

7516d1312510220-gary-coleman.jpg

def remember seeing avirex on super discount at da burlington coat factory..

Just copped this:
23szm6d.jpg

25khipx.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Navy & Brown Varsity Jacket

Wool Body

Faux Leather Sleeves

I'm 5'7 and this fit SO DAMN PERFECT.

I'm on the lookout to see if the jacket came in other colors.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by BigTy23

H&M Spring 2011 $59.99
Pretty nice quality, soft pleather sleeves though...
hmprod

hmprod

hmprod
Confused. Did you mean Fall 2011 or Spring 2012 maybe? Spring 2011 is long gone.

My bad, I was confused by the website. It says they were a Spring release, but the stores just got shipment. So they are a Fall release. Anyways whatever season they were meant for, they are in stores now...

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Just copped this:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wool Body

Faux Leather Sleeves

whats your body type/weight if i may ask?

Really think I'm done buying anything besides jackets and maybe on peacoat.

although it gets cold here, i recognize the amount of time from the house to car to work is so small. you don't need to carry around a large coat.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I have this in a large, does anyone have one in a small or medium they want to sell or trade for? Doesn't fit me 
ohwell.gif

This bomber is nice! I was able to find a few for under retail. I only found the brown one in my size though, will cop soon. Thanks for the info too Jordan Novice.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Just copped this:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wool Body

Faux Leather Sleeves

Got the same jacket over the weekend. 
pimp.gif

Well the thread is about fall as well, not just winter.  A heavy jacket isn't needed in New York until November.

Back
Top Bottom