Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Purchased a peacoat from Kenneth Cole last season, looking for some quality leather this year. Budge <$600
I'm looking for a nice leather too. It's hard to find a nice plain brown or leather jacket. So many have busy designs. It also seems like leather jackets are way more expensive than they used to be.
weak dollar + higher material cost = more expensive leather jackets

I don't mean to get off topic, but I need some gloves for the winter.
I recently have some nike batting gloves for when i hang out casually - and they're great to drive with, it doesn't feel all bulky and you can still "feel" the steering wheel.
Anybody have any gloves like that but I can wear to work?
The batting gloves doesn't go well with a peacoat and a button up.......

wait people wear batting gloves for fashion?

I've seen Drake rock the Nike NFL gloves with stuff which looks terrible

do they still sell the north face bubbles that turn into pouches? i think it was called 700? they were big when i was in jhs, bout to bring back those two tone face bubbles

How do Northface Denalis run? Thinking of a Blackone to rock for work and going out and about since it doesnt get OD cold in Atlanta

lot of crap in this thread......
tired.gif
 anyway here is my line up this fall/winter line up

Copped this yesterday... Theta AR..... GOAT Goretex Shell, way better than some crap made in china

2 barbours (not my pics) my quilted is dark blue and black

North Face Stone Sentiel for when its really cold... as heavy as the Mcmurdo but a wayyyyy better cut... slim fit parka, keeps you way warmer and the hood actually stays on!

American Apparel Peacoat

Uniqlo

lot of crap in this thread......|I  anyway here is my line up this fall/winter line up

Copped this yesterday... Theta AR..... GOAT Goretex Shell, way better than some crap made in china

2 barbours (not my pics) my quilted is dark blue and black

North Face Stone Sentiel for when its really cold... as heavy as the Mcmurdo but a wayyyyy better cut... slim fit parka, keeps you way warmer and the hood actually stays on!

American Apparel Peacoat

Uniqlo

a lot of crap?:smh: :lol:

you are the sorry one who has a "line up" of every maintstream generic jacket on the market

Last edited:
Picked this up last year. Light and waterproof. Waterproof wool = :nthat:
Mission Workshop Eiger field jacket

(not my pic)

Last edited:
How do Northface Denalis run? Thinking of a Blackone to rock for work and going out and about since it doesnt get OD cold in Atlanta

TTS, I rock a medium in em but I only throw maybe a beater and thermal. Idk how cold you're talking about though but it'll have you damn near sweating unless the temperature drops to 40>

Back
Top Bottom