Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

just got this from Abercrombie....

its pretty warm, im really diggin it.

dont mind the hungover/i just woke up face....

2e69308.jpg
dude, wth happened to you.  Hungover face making you look 54 years old.  jeesh..lol...happy new year bro!

i'm trying to network w/ yall ... i def. need some hook ups at some high end shops ... just copped the barbour international jacket ... might be the best jacket ever ...

barbour-wax-international-motorcycle-jacket-front.jpg

and i def. didn't pay the $450 retail

i'm trying to network w/ yall ... i def. need some hook ups at some high end shops ... just copped the barbour international jacket ... might be the best jacket ever ...

barbour-wax-international-motorcycle-jacket-front.jpg

and i def. didn't pay the $450 retail

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

I just copped this jacket at the EMS I work at. It's an awesome jacket for the elements. Not exactly warm but will keep you dry and is perfect for snowboarding, skiing. Its the Rab Exodus jacket. I work at EMS and if you're a college student you get 20% of all EMS products that arent on sale and 15% on stuff that isnt EMS thats not on sale. You should def take advantage of that.

do yall carry canada goose?

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

I just copped this jacket at the EMS I work at. It's an awesome jacket for the elements. Not exactly warm but will keep you dry and is perfect for snowboarding, skiing. Its the Rab Exodus jacket. I work at EMS and if you're a college student you get 20% of all EMS products that arent on sale and 15% on stuff that isnt EMS thats not on sale. You should def take advantage of that.

do yall carry canada goose?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Anyone know where I can find a blank varisty jacket online like the one Ty has pictured on the left?

tumblr_lbj6k4rTJn1qaf7o7.jpg

Yea there’s a million sites with varsity jackets and my favorite sitefor them (eBay) will send you off if you don’t know what you’re lookingfor so here’s what I look for when looking for a jacket.
First I look at the shoulder to collar ratio and then the arm width.And also make sure it doesn’t balloon out at the bottom as seen in thebad photo. Simple as that.

Link

I keep finding ballooned versions.
I was looking too. My girl copped me one from eBay that looked pretty good for about $70 (I'll have to find the link)
But here's a link to one from INVS. (Looks like the one that was pictured in Ty's guide. Which was OD helpful)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Anyone know where I can find a blank varisty jacket online like the one Ty has pictured on the left?

tumblr_lbj6k4rTJn1qaf7o7.jpg

Yea there’s a million sites with varsity jackets and my favorite sitefor them (eBay) will send you off if you don’t know what you’re lookingfor so here’s what I look for when looking for a jacket.
First I look at the shoulder to collar ratio and then the arm width.And also make sure it doesn’t balloon out at the bottom as seen in thebad photo. Simple as that.

Link

I keep finding ballooned versions.
I was looking too. My girl copped me one from eBay that looked pretty good for about $70 (I'll have to find the link)
But here's a link to one from INVS. (Looks like the one that was pictured in Ty's guide. Which was OD helpful)

So yea I'm still looking for this jacket for the spring. Only have been able to find it on Euro sites. Wish it comes stateside. It's also suppose to come in a concord/volt/black color.

248662011031294642567237_L.jpg

24866201103129479740166_L.jpg

So yea I'm still looking for this jacket for the spring. Only have been able to find it on Euro sites. Wish it comes stateside. It's also suppose to come in a concord/volt/black color.

248662011031294642567237_L.jpg

24866201103129479740166_L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom