Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

just preordered the pip-boy edition

No lie, I've been hoping they'd do something like this since the last one.

Idk how I feel about the new Mass Effect style dialouge system yet...so used to the OG way.

Crafting looks cool tho..well except for the UI, that looks kinda bad.

Pre-ordering either way though :pimp:

Last edited:
just preordered the pip-boy edition

No lie, I've been hoping they'd do something like this since the last one.
I JUST joked with a friend about a pip-boy edition a few days ago. Didn't really think it was going to happen, though.:lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
It is certainly a good looking game.

November can't get here soon enough....

Man I wanna make an automatic plasma rifle. The thought of that is :wow:

And I hope Unique/Legendary Weapons & Armor are still a thing.

I JUST joked with a friend about a pip-boy edition a few days ago. Didn't really think it was going to happen, though.:lol: :pimp:

3 had a pip-boy edition that was just a little clock. This is pretty much the only line I buy CE versions. The New Vegas set with the playing cards and poker chips was pretty nice.

PC mods playable on Xbox1 !
I'm not messing around kind like I did with the Arkham Knight special editions. Pre-ordered the PipBoy edition!

How did they sell out already? Was the first special edition game I planned to cop. Take all my money

Seriously can't wait. FO 3 is a top 5 360 game for me. As of now, MGSV is Game of the Year for me. Maybe this will beat it. We'll see.

Leaks got me like

l8yzoe1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never played any of the previous entries; how difficult will it be to get into this game? I love RPGs BTW.

I've never played any of the previous entries; how difficult will it be to get into this game? I love RPGs BTW.

Not at all difficult. Doubt you'll really need to know much of the lore to really get into it. Gonna be so much open world to explore.

Seriously can't wait. FO 3 is a top 5 360 game for me. As of now, MGSV is Game of the Year for me. Maybe this will beat it. We'll see.
Can't even bring myself to play that game and I love mgs. Feels like there's no story in it.

Back
Top Bottom