OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Got 3rd place as the 5th seed in my money league after trading my top two picks early in the season.

In my other league as the 1st seed I won by 6 fantasy points in the semis and now this week is for the championship. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Tell me why, in the Championship week of my fantasy matchup I lose in a tie. This dude beat me in head to head matchups during the season and had a better seed so he won. I feel like I would have rather lost straight up rather than that BS. 
mean.gif

Tell me why, in the Championship week of my fantasy matchup I lose in a tie. This dude beat me in head to head matchups during the season and had a better seed so he won. I feel like I would have rather lost straight up rather than that BS. 
mean.gif
Totally agree.  I have no problem with head to head season matchups determining who gets the higher seed (this is how it should be), but to break a tie IN the playoffs or championship?  That's a joke.  What happened during the regular season should have no impact on how a playoff match plays out.

In my basketball league, our tiebreaker for playoff matchups are:

1) total points scored

2) total rebounds

3) total assists

and I think it goes on.  But what breaks a tie in a playoff match should ALWAYS be something that actually happens within that playoff match.

On my watch list ..

Valanciunas
Augustin
Henson
O'Quinn

Entertaning the possibility of adding a Pacer like Turner if their starters are going to sit.

Totally agree.  I have no problem with head to head season matchups determining who gets the higher seed (this is how it should be), but to break a tie IN the playoffs or championship?  That's a joke.  What happened during the regular season should have no impact on how a playoff match plays out.

In my basketball league, our tiebreaker for playoff matchups are:

1) total points scored

2) total rebounds

3) total assists

and I think it goes on.  But what breaks a tie in a playoff match should ALWAYS be something that actually happens within that playoff match.
I agree with you full on about that. I'm starting to realize that I need to start running fantasy leagues, because I always end up dealing with ******** when it comes to me having a shot to win 
laugh.gif

A bunch of head-scratching coaching moves might cost me the championship.

The Raptors sit DeRozan (mine) with the playoffs approaching, but still play Valanciunas (opponent).

Kevin Love (opponent) hyperextends his elbow, but Adelman gives him huge minutes even though they have nothing to play for.

Bosh (mine) sits, even though the Heat were in the race for the one seed.

Tobias Harris (mine) is reduced to a bench role for some reason.

Tyreke Evans (opponent) basically got to play point guard because Austin Rivers got into a meaningless fight and was ejected.

On top of all of that Cousins (mine) is suspended for the final game of the season. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Has everyone who won in their Yahoo Pro leagues been paid out already? I had an alert that said "Update paypal email address" and that they were trying to process a payment to my on 4/24/14. I updated my paypal address a couple days ago and the alert went away after but still haven't received anything from Yahoo :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom