Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

I need to pick up a PG for one of my teams. Who's a better fantasy PG to try and trade for Darren Collision, or Devin Harris. My team is very SG/SF heavy(Auto drafting)

Originally Posted by SHUGES

2ce0znd.jpg
A guy wants to trade LBJ. Any suggestions on who I can offer?

He also has K-Mart and I was thinking Dwight/Rondo for LBJ/K-Mart. Sounds fair or too one-sided either way?

I claimed UD off waivers for Ibaka (hopefully I get him). And I figure I can always get another serviceable big man off waivers if I traded Dwight away.

if i had a team like this i would punt ft% immediately. stay with rondo and dwight. trade westbrook(bad fg/to), baron davis(bad fg/to/injury prone), elton brand, and andray blatche for guys like lebron, noah, gay, gasol, griffin(gamble?), josh smith and tyrus thomas. try to maximize on players who give you either 1stl/1blk or 1blk/1 3pt or 1stl/1 3pt. also who are some notable players in your FA ? hope that helped

SHUGES wrote:
Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

pickedup beno, now i have 5 PG's -____- my only sg/sf are k-mart, ariza,salmons, and t-will. will that last me or should i trade a big for a sf

Personally, I think your sf's are a good collection. Depending on who your pg's are, you can probably move a pg for a big.

i dont have a big name pg, i have nelson, stuckey, augustin, felton, and now beno

Originally Posted by diew its james

2ce0znd.jpg
A guy wants to trade LBJ. Any suggestions on who I can offer?

He also has K-Mart and I was thinking Dwight/Rondo for LBJ/K-Mart. Sounds fair or too one-sided either way?

I claimed UD off waivers for Ibaka (hopefully I get him). And I figure I can always get another serviceable big man off waivers if I traded Dwight away.

if i had a team like this i would punt ft% immediately. stay with rondo and dwight. trade westbrook(bad fg/to), baron davis(bad fg/to/injury prone), elton brand, and andray blatche for guys like lebron, noah, gay, gasol, griffin(gamble?), josh smith and tyrus thomas. try to maximize on players who give you either 1stl/1blk or 1blk/1 3pt or 1stl/1 3pt. also who are some notable players in your FA ? hope that helped

YES!!!...This guy knows his stuff.   I would definitely punt FT% SHUGES.  I would trade Westbrook and blatche for Bron or try to trade Blatche for Josh Smith if possible.  Then try to get Marc Gasol and/or Noah to cover Dwight's great boards and blocks.  I think i would try to get J Kidd too if possible if you trade away westbrook so that you can for sure take steals and assists pratically every week.  Dwight, Rondo, Kidd, Bron and Marc Gasol/Noah would be BEASTLY!

That way, you'd be a BEAST in FG%, Boards, Assists, Steals and Blocks.  That's 5 categories you should win every week with those guys.  Then to round out your bench i'd go for guys that shoot 3s, avg a steal and avg a block a game.  You definitely did the right thing though SHUGES by grabbing Dwight and Rondo.

Good luck man. 

No way is SHUGES gettin lebron without giving up dwight or rondo the deal unless the other owner is ******ed.

Originally Posted by nyk2010

No way is SHUGES gettin lebron without giving up dwight or rondo the deal unless the other owner is ******ed.
Yeah you're right BUT, i would try to get Josh Smith then.

Westbrook and Blatche would not get that deal done
laugh.gif

And you've already gotten enough advice, so ill save my comments. And i must be the only one once again whose not big on Blatche either.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Westbrook and Blatche would not get that deal done
laugh.gif

And you've already gotten enough advice, so ill save my comments. And i must be the only one once again whose not big on Blatche either.
I actually agree.  I guess I was more looking at the idiots in my league who drafted Westbrook in the 2nd round and Blatche first in the 3rd.  I don't think Blatche will beast either but I think i'd try and see if Tyreke is good enough for Josh Smith or try to do a multi player deal where Josh Smith and Reke would be the main guys and then grab a person from your bench and his bench to even out the deal.

Dwight, Rondo and Josh Smith would look very nice.    

Originally Posted by proper english

this is my 1st fantasy league, i was #8 on a snake draft.. thoughts/opinions on my squad? 
nerd.gif

someone wants to trade LaMarcus Aldridge for anyone on my starting 5.. good or bad? 

Rajon Rondo

Kev Martin

Rudy Gay

Zach Randolph

Dwight Howard

Chris Kaman

Eric Gordon

Corey Maggette

Ben Gordon

George Hill

Josh Childress

Hakim Warrick

Brendan Haywood

anyone? 
nerd.gif

this is my 1st fantasy league, i was #8 on a snake draft.. thoughts/opinions on my squad? 
nerd.gif

someone wants to trade LaMarcus Aldridge for anyone on my starting 5.. good or bad? 

Rajon Rondo

Kev Martin

Rudy Gay

Zach Randolph

Dwight Howard

Chris Kaman

Eric Gordon

Corey Maggette

Ben Gordon

George Hill

Josh Childress

Hakim Warrick

Brendan Haywood

anyone? 
nerd.gif

is your league head to head? im guessing your 1st and 2nd picks are dwight, then rondo. you can surely dominate rebs, blks, since you also have kaman. trade for a pg who's big on asst and you'll dominate that too. no point in getting good ftw% as your 1 and 2 are not good in that, if this is h2h then you should probably sacrifice that stat.

I would trade LMA for Kevin Martin, just based on the fact that hes so injury prone. However, you dont have any real scorers that can score night in and out so..

Can you guys give me your thoughts on my team please?
(12 man League) (1st Rd - 11th Pick)

ONE MORE QUESTION

If i wanted to make a Trade for Russell WestBrook , who would u give up? Or would u advise me to stay put w/ my current roster? 
nerd.gif

Thanks.

Arron Afflalo was a beast tonight, too bad he was on my bench. @%@* @%@* @%@* @%@* @%@* @%@* @%@*

Gotta question.

My boy is a spurs fan and he wants tony and manu....he offered me pierce and arenas.

Should i do it?

i just let boozer go, picked him up not realizing his hand was broken .. smh

picked up another seasoned vet though, rip hamilton, hope he does well for me!

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

just got offered K-Mart for Gay, i have no other 3pts besides k-mart what should i do

whats the rest of your team look like? If you wanna stay balanced I'd keep kmart even though he's screwed me over in a couple of leagues in the past, but he looks really healthy now from the watching him last night against the lakers and the warriors tonight.

Back
Top Bottom