Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

14 team league. Made some changes. Chris Anderson for Ronny Turiaf, Landy Fields for Quentin Richardson.

c7f2568e1a849f1d6760bf958be4b490ac725f4.png

Do I need another scorer?

Any glaring weaknesses?

so should i trade manu n brook lopez for granger, pierce n taj gibson.

my other big men are varejao and biedrins...and josh smith is pf so i know he gonna give me blocks. not sure if i should give up lopez.

any advice?

deron williams 
30t6p3b.gif
...i built both my squads around this guy. im sure he'll pick it up tho. just so disappointing thus far. 

Originally Posted by Spyda23

so should i trade manu n brook lopez for granger, pierce n taj gibson.

my other big men are varejao and biedrins...and josh smith is pf so i know he gonna give me blocks. not sure if i should give up lopez.

any advice?
if ever your trade partner goes through with it then props to you..

With Haywood not starting, is it a good bet to drop him and pick-up Warrick?
Or is his good play tonight due to the foul trouble on Lopez?

Also, who do you guys think is better to start, Calderon or Gibson? They're playing against each other btw.

Originally Posted by DubA169

14 team league. Made some changes. Chris Anderson for Ronny Turiaf, Landy Fields for Quentin Richardson.

c7f2568e1a849f1d6760bf958be4b490ac725f4.png

Do I need another scorer?

Any glaring weaknesses?
Birdman won't be back for a little bit I think. I might have tried to wait just a tad longer to pick him up. But he's worth waiting on so it's all good. Looking at your team, you'll be lacking in assists (unless Diddy retrurns to his Hornets form now that he has Blake). You're also missing some scoring. Durant & Monta are your only true threats. If one of them gets hurt *cough Monta cough*, you're screwed.

[h4]Your League Information[/h4] Edit Information
[table][tr][td]League Name[/td][td]
NT auction
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Password[/td][td]
casperjr
[/td][/tr][tr][td]League Type[/td][td]
Custom
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Draft Type[/td][td]
Live Online Auction Draft
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Unique League Name[/td][td]
Not Entered
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Draft Time[/td][td]
Sat Oct 30 7:00pm CDT
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Here's my squad and the best available free agents... Any suggestions would be appreciated!
pimp.gif

333xxud.jpg
Drop Morrow and Blair in exchange for Taj Gibson and Arron Afflalo. On second thought, if you drop Blair you'll only have 2 centers. Not a good look but I would still try and scoop up Taj. He'll be beastly until Boozer gets back. Favors isn't getting many minutes so he's the one I'd probably switch for Gibson.

Originally Posted by mikoxiii

1hfs0n.png

Jennings and Artest are ruining my FG %
who can i trade for with Jennings and Artest?
BJ and Artest are the least of your concerns. Your squad is littered w/question marks.

I have George Hill, but someone just waived Lou Williams and I want to pick him up. Yes?No? my other PGs are Monta, Dwade, Jennings, and Kidd.

Originally Posted by dro 44

Here's my squad and the best available free agents... Any suggestions would be appreciated!
pimp.gif

333xxud.jpg
Drop Morrow and Blair in exchange for Taj Gibson and Arron Afflalo. On second thought, if you drop Blair you'll only have 2 centers. Not a good look but I would still try and scoop up Taj. He'll be beastly until Boozer gets back. Favors isn't getting many minutes so he's the one I'd probably switch for Gibson.

Get Gooden instead of Afflalo. He'll give you about 10-12 pts and about 8 rebs. a game (sometimes more, especially if Bogut gets hurt again) with a decent to good fg% and ft%. 
Taj and Gooden will get you a lot of rebs and even a blk and stl here and there.

Alright thanks guys. I was late on Afflalo, someone already got him. But I dumped Favors for Gibson.

And should I drop Morrow for Gooden? I thought Morrow was supposed to break out this year?

Alright thanks guys. I was late on Afflalo, someone already got him. But I dumped Favors for Gibson.

And should I drop Morrow for Gooden? I thought Morrow was supposed to break out this year?
Morrow was pretty inconsistent last year. He also was a safety valve by hitting open 3's...but he can't really be counted on for any other stats. 

Personally, I think Morrow is gonna have a good year. But that's just me.

Lots of threes and about 18-20 ppg. Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom