Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Arent you a Grizz fan henzo?
laugh.gif

and, i'd take big shot bob. conley hasnt been "consistent" enough. he'll go hot for a month, and cold for another two.

So I've got David West and Landry Fields + 20 pts going against Paul, Curry, Heinrich, Blatche, and Calderon (H2H points league) 
frown.gif
is there any hope for me?

and another thing, what the F is going on with David Lee? every day the injury report changes from playing, to out for 3 weeks, to being reevaluated, to whatever
30t6p3b.gif
giving me a damn headache and I would have this week sewed already up if he was playing

Would you guys do this.. Im sending Marc Gasol, Stuckey, and Rich Jefferson for Joe Johnson, Marcus Camby and Jameer Nelson.

Thanks.

H2H points league

drop Carly Landry for: McGee, Afflalo, Dunleavy.... which one?

I desperately need a 3point shooter..

I'm in a roto league, and all my stats are very high except in 3 points..
with the 3pts I can pretty much dominate the league.
who do I go for, James Jones or Marco Belinelli?

James Jone's stats for 2010-2011:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...Y2UjNbp5voPKB4

Marco Belinelli's stats for 2010-2011:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...Y2UjNbp5ubPaB4

i have them both on my team, but I only have 1 utility slot to play one of them.
Right now i'm thinking james jones, especially with mike miller and haslem out?

BTW i had no idea the Maximum Games thing was so limiting..
my first time playing, so in the beginning i put whoever had games intothe starting line-up.. so basically i gave valuable spots to guys likeglen davis and evan turner instead of pau gasol or milsap..
mad.gif

i have them both on my team, but I only have 1 utility slot to play one of them.

my first time playing, so in the beginning i put whoever had games intothe starting line-up.. so basically i gave valuable spots to guys likeglen davis and evan turner instead of pau gasol or milsap..
mad.gif

Thoughts on this trade? It's a h2h points league.

I give:
Tyreke Evans
David Lee

I receive:
Derrick Rose
Al Horford

I feel like Horford and Rose will end up with an overall better season, stat wise, than Evans and Lee. 

^Hmmmm I think seeing how the first couple of weeks had played out I would do that trade. Horford has been amazing and Rose has potential to blow up. Lee has been somewhat of a bust this year and Reke's ankles are shaky.

Fellow Fantasy ballers... which one of my players should i take out to add in Bellinelli and Eric Bledsloe. H2H league mind you. Im holding onto Boozer for trade purposes and i feel like my team has been unproductive as of late. I was 1st in my league last week and dropped to 3rd so i need to make some changes. I lost on 3pts, pts, and ftm. Which is what my team really needs right now. Seriously thinking about dropping Bibby and Hinrich, but still unsure....

Monta Ellis
(GS - PG,SG)
Kobe Bryant
(LAL - SG)
Ray Allen
(Bos - SG)
Ron Artest
(LAL - SG,SF)
Michael Beasley
(Min - SF,PF)
Tim Duncan
(SA - PF,C)
Andris Biedrins
(GS - C)
Richard Hamilton
(Det - SG,SF)
J.R. Smith
(Den - SG,SF)
Mike Bibby
(Atl - PG)
JaVale McGee
(Was - PF,C)
Rodney Stuckey
(Det - PG,SG)
Kirk Hinrich
(Was - PG,SG)
Taj Gibson
(Chi - PF)
Rudy Gay
(Mem - SF,PF)
Carlos Boozer
(Chi - PF,C)INJ

Originally Posted by leonard109

mad.gif

Drop the Bell on em hes been doing really well and he starts. How he has been playing makes him a fantasy dream player. But it really depends on what you are looking for. He can score in every category depending on his match up but you are guaranteed atleast 2+ 3pts every game. Good luck

Originally Posted by tHrAsHeR08

I give:
Tyreke Evans
David Lee

I receive:
Derrick Rose
Al Horford

I feel like Horford and Rose will end up with an overall better season, stat wise, than Evans and Lee. 

pull the trigger right away

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Fellow Fantasy ballers... which one of my players should i take out to add in Bellinelli and Eric Bledsloe. H2H league mind you. Im holding onto Boozer for trade purposes and i feel like my team has been unproductive as of late. I was 1st in my league last week and dropped to 3rd so i need to make some changes. I lost on 3pts, pts, and ftm. Which is what my team really needs right now. Seriously thinking about dropping Bibby and Hinrich, but still unsure....

Ron Artest
(LAL - SG,SF)
Richard Hamilton
(Det - SG,SF)
J.R. Smith
(Den - SG,SF)
Mike Bibby
(Atl - PG)
Kirk Hinrich
(Was - PG,SG)
Those are your candidates 

I have a golden opportunity right now. I picked up Matthews in light of the Roy situation. Well, OJ Mayo was just dropped in my league. I'm thinking of taking that pick up because long term I think Mayo will have more value (Considering Roy should be coming back)

Thoughts?

^ pick up oj with the quickness. Some dud dropped troy murphy in my league so I'm going to drop JJ Hickson for him, JJ is in B. Scott's doghouse and Jamison is tearing it up right now even if he isn't starting.

^whats the word on murp? he's been on free agent for a while in my league iono if i should drop beno to get him or hickson

Originally Posted by diew its james

I give:
Tyreke Evans
David Lee

I receive:
Derrick Rose
Al Horford

can someone elaborate on this? It's pretty much up to me to pull the trigger on this one. I'm iffy about it because David Lee was my first round pick, which I'm really bitter about since I could have picked Pau (f*$%!) and he's been frustrating me with his numbers being down from last year, and his recent injury. And tyreke did admit to having planter fasciitis which is making me lean more toward rose.

Originally Posted by diew its james

I give:
Tyreke Evans
David Lee

I receive:
Derrick Rose
Al Horford

can someone elaborate on this? It's pretty much up to me to pull the trigger on this one. I'm iffy about it because David Lee was my first round pick, which I'm really bitter about since I could have picked Pau (f*$%!) and he's been frustrating me with his numbers being down from last year, and his recent injury. And tyreke did admit to having planter fasciitis which is making me lean more toward rose.
Let me elaborate for you. Rose>Reke. Horford>Lee.

It's really an easy decision to make.

At the end of the day, do what you want. As long as you feel comfortable with it.

Personally, i wouldnt do it. I'd definitely try and move Reke though.

rose - more points, more ast, 1 less steal, better fg, 1 3pter, about the same ft
evans - 1-2 more reb, worse fg, less ast, less points, 1 more steal, no 3's, injury prone as of right now
horford - more points, 1-2 less reb, better fg, better ft, almost a block, half a steal/game, becoming more of an offensive option for Atl
lee - less points, 1-2 more reb, worse fg, worse ft, no blocks, 1-2 steals/game, injured right now, not putting up numbers like he did in NY

so overall rose >>> evans, horford>lee(unless you like steals more than blocks)

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

^whats the word on murp? he's been on free agent for a while in my league iono if i should drop beno to get him or hickson
he's healthy, it's just avery don't trust him yet. The way I see it, you either wait till he heats up and let someone else grab him or just stash him right now. That's what I'm doing cause my team wont lose much production since I have Brook (sorry as #@$@ right now) Lopez, Millsap, LOdom, and ZBo as my other. I'd only do it though if you have a spot on bench to stash him.

gives: Carmelo Anthony, Blake Griffin, Gilbert Arenas
receives: Dwayne Wade, Troy Murphy, Manu Ginobli

yes or no?
Gilbert is putting up numbers, but i expect it drop back when Wall comes back...

Originally Posted by mikoxiii

yes or no?
Gilbert is putting up numbers, but i expect it drop back when Wall comes back...
Hell no

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by mikoxiii

yes or no?
Hell no
please do it so i can have some midday laughs.

Back
Top Bottom