Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

I'll be just happy if it isnt track after track about pills, guns and females. April Fools didnt wow me like No Secretz did..

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LB510

About time
pimp.gif

SAY IT AGAIN!!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VicRain24

I'll be just happy if it isnt track after track about pills, guns and females. April Fools didnt wow me like No Secretz did..

yeah... you're not gonna be happy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

laugh.gif
Really because I feel the same way he does. Trel's first mixtape was trash IMO. No Secrets was on point and April Fools had like 5 good songs.... If that order continues that means this should be a good one
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Really because I feel the same way he does. Trel's first mixtape was trash IMO. No Secrets was on point and April Fools had like 5 good songs.... If that order continues that means this should be a good one
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I seriously hope you aren't referring to Youngest Running The City. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That was his first one right? Didn't like it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That was his first one right? Didn't like it
grin.gif

i mean, that's his *$$%... strippers, guns and pills/drugs... what else do you expect?
laugh.gif

yall act like that's not his persona. slutty boy *$$% bish! son rocks though. i'm interested to see how he follows up april fools because he startin to grow in how he raps about it.

his next joint is gonna be extra dark and grimey
pimp.gif

i mean, that's his *$$%... strippers, guns and pills/drugs... what else do you expect?
laugh.gif

yall act like that's not his persona. slutty boy *$$% bish! son rocks though. i'm interested to see how he follows up april fools because he startin to grow in how he raps about it.

his next joint is gonna be extra dark and grimey
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom